bounce.gif
, diner was great. we can even chat while walking ard
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

shld arrange 4 a big diner 4 all in central.. dat's wld b fun
happy.gif
happy.gif

hi brambles... no lah. u'r not. hope i'm not talkative 2 u both 2. hehehehee.....

hey gals, mi making appt aft CNY 2 chose gown liao.
happy.gif

cc2

Hi Shinchan,

Maldives costs more than $3k each person easily and it depends on which resort and the type of resort.

so u choose another additional 53 photos for $2k ah? then u also got a lot of photos lor... scan some and show us leh!
happy.gif

neece

brambles/fifi,
heheh.. u 2 where got talkative..
happy.gif

fifi, gd gd arrange early then try their gown first.. ask them if they having any new 'stocks' this year.

evons,
u can cut and paste piglet's list, and add ur details in too!

piglets/smallonion,
oh, cos I'm visiting another salon, and usually squeeze til red red.. take a few days to heel
sad.gif

if ask them to not squeeze so hard, then feel not 'clean' enough ler.. heheh..

piglets

Hi evon
welcome to the threat of Dec 04 bride

Oic neece.... But if they don't press hard i think it not clean leh.. Cause the dirt still in it. And it will start to have pimples again... Kill the roots mah...

eternity

hi ladies,

just want to let you know that my venue is confirmed !!!! according to my coordinator... the apparantly the F&B people didn't change the booking of the ballroom to my event and she insisted on my behalf that i confirmed my date 2 months back where the club event just made their confirmation this month, although there is a tentative date there all along.... and she told them wedding cannot change date but club event can, so it's mine now...

she assured me it's confirmed and she will be drafting my contract... i want to put my pen on the contract real soon, then my booking will be solid firm!!!

onee

bow_wow : You looked gorgeous ! My evening gown might look very similar to yours, hehe... Going for final fitting of my wedding and evening gown tomorrow, getting excited...

neece

piglets,
ya lor.. but other than squeezing, is there another way of extraction?

btw, we're not 'threat'ening lar.. heheh wait u scared off evon.
biggrin.gif

piglets

Ohhh sorie thread... Me type wrong words....

Hello Fi fi
Did you see ino post in wedding 2004. She gave bells as wedding flavour. Quite good hoh... I think as mine fall in christmas eve i think me will buy bells 2 . For my additional wedding flavour...

tianyun

Thank you gals...nice to be here...:D:D

2nd - Winterhakone (BV, Fullerton, Punggol)
3rd - Smallonion (Everbliss, Concord Hotel)
5th - Twinkeleglint(Whitelink, Pan Pac,Woodlands)
5th - Meagan (Noble House, Sengkang)
9th - secret garden (Conrad, Telok Blangah)
11th - Michelle (Santiago, M Hotel,Punggol)
12th - Oraia (BV, Grand Hyatt, Jurong West)
12th - neece (M Hotel, Seng Kang)
12th - KPO Lady (Paris, Pan Pac, Seng Kang)
12th - Zhuzhu (Camellia, Carlton, Tampines)
12th - Lovey(Divine, Merchant Court, Bishan)
12th - eVon (GHA, OCC, JW)
16th - Soupie (JLC, Trader's Hotel, Bedok)
18th - Fanny (Jawn,Raffles the Plaza,Seng Kang)
19th - Trisha (Swissotel)
19th - Jasline (Htl rendevous, Holland)
19th - Doremon (Santiago, SK)
24th - Fi Fi (Wedding News,Crown Prince, Punggol)
24th - Piglets (BZ, Pan Pac, Bukit Panjang)
26th - wendy76 (Fullerton Hotel)

taurus

hi moonlight, u r rite, i am also a WL brides
happy.gif

For those whose AD is on Nov'04 and also a WL bride, hv you gone for your gown fitting liao? And when are you having your PS?

My 1st appt is early Feb and PS will be in Jun. Afraid that WL don't have nice OTR gowns... I hv 1 MTM gown but may want to change to photo and take OTR gown instead. Any idea how many photos can I exchange from MTM.

fi_fi

piglets...
happy.gif
oh, u oso giving another favours. mi 2 mi2
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
. bells... uhm, not a bad idea oso. actually, sum 1 did mention 2 me giving pair of angels ler. can't rem who said 1 hehehehe...

neece... ya, now mi stil dun kn chose when 2 go down. plannin on either 1 of d wkends aft CNY. u2 rite? aft CNY chosing liao(if i'm not wrong)...

seabreeze

hi taurus,

me haven't gone for fitting yet ... WL said that they will call me after CNY to fix an appointment .... so will have to start dieting after CNY ar ....

they have some nice OTR gown just that dunno got the size you want anot lor ... if u are the normal built should be quite okie lar ... think if u dun wan MTM ... can exchange like 2 to 3 photos only ....

vivis

Hi All,

Long time nvr visit here.. Wow... think i hv missed alot here... hee...

btw can anyone intro mi good photographer for my AD?

Anyone born in the yr of dragon? cos i m a dragon bt a petite wan... hee... maybe those with the same size can share with mi wat type of eve gown wold be nice for our size. hee...

neece

fifi,
yap yap! mine is MTM, so having my 1st appt in Feb
happy.gif

piglets/fifi,
eh.. how much u all allocated for the favours ar?
me dunno to give a 2nd one anot.

piglets

Fifi

I think bells is a gd idea and it cheaper. And i wanted those like wedding bells. think i will do it myself... :p Maybe we can do and sell ppl too.... Heehee... :p Don't noe where to get bells dealer

wedding9999

Hi all,

I also looking for gd & cheap AD videographer & photogrpher.

Hey Vivis, I also very petite & small-sized. Also looking to see wat design gd for my small frame....;p

eternity

hi all,

i'm new to this thread... i'm a sept2004 bride... glad to be part of this big family...
happy.gif

it's a bit scary to read that there are 2004 brides that already had their weddings... soon it will be the turn for feb brides, mar brides,... and my turn!
crazy.gif

it's seems like only yesterday when being asked of my wedding date, my reply will be next year lor... now i have tell people it's this year and this just feel weird... but nevertheless, it's a process that we all need to go through and since that's the case, let's make the best out of it!!! enjoy!!!

taurus

hi moonlight, u r right, i am a WL bride
happy.gif

For those whose AD is nov '04 and also a WL bride, have you went for your gown fitting already? And when will you be having your PS?

My 1st appt will be early Feb and my PS is in Jun. Afraid that WL don't have nice OTR gown for me to choose. I am having MTM gown but may want to choose OTR gown instead and exchange for more photos. Any idea how many photos can i exchange from MTM gown?

Thanks!!!

rabbitwsk

Hi ladies

Hope everyone is doing well
happy.gif

Wow many posting lei... cant catch up!

Happybride, Me rabbit too
happy.gif

Wedding999 and Vivis, maybe u like to hv my friend contact as he is photographer for my actual day
happy.gif

Can PM me if u r interested.

Cheers
happy.gif

oraia

hi hi,

fifi: it was me lah, who suggested to u to give a pair of angels!
happy.gif
quite some time ago liao!

fifi/ piglets,

i tink u can get those x'mas bells at those shops selling x'masy stuff and party ware at concourse, along beach road... if i'm not wrong lah...
buy in bulk should be cheaper.
happy.gif

brambles

hi girls... crazy day today!
sad.gif

fifi... u made appt liao ah? v fast ah. last nite still talking bout it
happy.gif

evon... welcome!!! another 12dec04 bride. i'm a GHA bride too leh. which branch r u wif? i'm wif the tampines branch
happy.gif

neece, u got date wif CH tonite rite? enjoy!
wink.gif

carrots

Hi Moonlight, taurus and Seabreeze,

How are the WG and EG gowns?

Any complains about the service at WL?

I've heard from a friend that there have been complains about bad service at WL but don't know whether true or not

shinchan

Jamci, we have another wif ken-air is that departure date is too far from our AD liao. HB doesn't wanna wait so long. So will check out ChanBros. Has their departure date been released? Worst senario is to give up our US trip cos HB's colleague is forced to defer his reservist bcos of our HM, so if we postponed our HM, think it's not very nice...
uhoh.gif

CC2, is that consider a lot??? Actually I oso dun know.
happy.gif
But I dun have the proof of those that we have selected. They need to do up the album urgently.Will scan later & let u gals know.
happy.gif

kikis

Dear girlfriend and bow_wow,

Thanks for your lovely pictures. Guess what...we have one thing in common...Cheong sum inspired EG! Mine is in champagne gold. Will be holding a lunch banquet thus cant have too strong colours
happy.gif

Girlfriend, the pictures taken along boat quay are very nice..Very "Venice"...

oneeu: I'm going for my second fitting this sat too. My cheongsum is very fitting, thus have to maintain same figure till AD!

bow_wow: Just realised your AD is one day before mine!

girlfriend

hi cat.. err.. my cs is my teadress nt my EG. EG is chiffon peachy color one.

I dun haf pixs taken along boat quay.. I took my outdoor at marina south & esplanade area.

oraia

hi fantasy and eternity,

*waves* welcome! yay! there are more and more dec brides in this thread!
happy.gif

fantasy -- is the makeup artist alicia u were referring to, the same one who does makeup for BV brides?

fairymoss

Onee,

No pic to share share at the moment leh. 31st would be my 2nd last fitting. Maybe during the fitting I can take a few shots. U work in Clementi ah? I work in Tuas leh, do you drive to work? If u take train from the east, maybe we have seen each other before leh.

Girlfriend,

No leh. HB dun like to use London Cab. He very traditional one, want to use a limo. Top choice for us is the silver Jaguar s series (err, think is S the latest one), but costly. Friend got a Volvo, new model also, but Mummy dun like the color, it's navy blue u see. So fan...

Mel,

U are not alone. I also quite laxed in my prep. Work is also killing me, and taking most of my time, so no time to prepare. It's like end of Jan soon, then come the new year, and time would fly by pretty fast. So scary... We hope to book the tour in these 2 weeks, at least one thing down then would go back to the other preps. Maybe u can go look for jewellery like the si dian jin, or wedding band etc?? I got my jewellery already for the AD, but dunno how it turns out to be, haven't go see. During the first fitting of the jewellery, wasn't up to expectations, and got to remake. Keeping my fingers crossed and hope this time round would turn out well.

ok...that's all for now, will update u gals if there's progress!

cubby

hi ladies,

i've send the pics of the wrist corsages to your e-mail liao!!
happy.gif
pls give me some comments hor :p

jus some updates of my prep, last sun i went to select my PS gowns liao!! wah really quite tiring leh!! took me more than 2 hours to finish!! in the end i select 3 WG and 2 EG for PS, initially can only select 4 but my coordinator let me take 5 hehe :p
i realised i look best in bustier gowns leh!! out of the 5, 4 are bustier leh!!! only one is halter neck.. rather diappointment, abit scared the pics wil turn out boring leh.. how huh??
i pick bright red and a silverish grey EG.. which is two piece.. my sis managed to take a few pics secretly, haven DL, if taken okie, i will share w u gals okie!!
happy.gif

hi yvonne,
i tink it does make a little sense leh.. if the makeup artist earn a bit, might be more willing u see.. i dun think many people bring their own.. i think i will guai guai pay $25 to have a more gurantee service hehe :p

hi sugarbabe,
i think i find u rather familiar hehe.. think harder and u will know who i am haha... :p

hi bow_wow,
u made me excited also leh!! u must be really pleased to see u pics huh!!
happy.gif
i'm really looking forward to mine too!! 1k u top up ah.. me not intending to spend too much on pics.. let see the results first hehe

dear_dear

hi cubby,

I like all the wrist corsages...All very nice leh...My hubby also said its nice...

As for the ampules & eyelasher, they are charging me $50 and I feel a bit ex but hearing all of ur advice I think I will guai guai let the makeup artist earn so tat at least she will do a better job anyway its once in the lifetime only. Thks for all the advices given.

tsubame

Hi gals, rushing monthly report now. Thought to check in b4 going to bed. Seems like I'm the nite owl here, always post latest(earliest?) one.
wink.gif

Hi shinchan, wah collect only 2/3 quite late yo. Me lucky collect early. MIL went thru' then want to redevelop in 4Rs for distribution. Says 3R too small.
lame.gif
And she wants 20 pcs each of the 2 photos she selected. Never thought she wanna to distribute so much...

So the 3Rs all for my side.
wink.gif
But my mum wants the correct pic photographer make mistake and developed wrong one, cos it's backdrop is red, she likes. So have to redevelop 6x3Rs for that one.

Then she also want some 4Rs to keep. Wondering if I should just scan from proof and develop for her, but worry quality will not be so good.
uhoh.gif

Then gotta develop one more tabletop(8R) for MIL, cos she wants the same pic as I have selected for my mum.

Then wanna ask my Grandma if she wants a tabletop too...

And the tabletop for myself a bit overexposed so HB wants photographer to redo it. She very nice, apologise and says will redo it. But she going back Penang for CNY, so can only do in Feb after she comes back, so quite tight too.
lame.gif

Going a bit
crazy.gif
yesterday night b/w my HB's and my family's comments & selection. My family went thru the albums and proofs til 1 am. We all owls. *hoot*

tsubame

Looks like except for BinBin, we all HM not settled. Now Japan got birdflu outbreak, so wondering if is safe to go by Mar. Then of cos, haven't check availability of air tickets yet...

Hmmm... anyway, going to bed now.
yawn.gif
You gals have a lively session tomorrow (today?). Me cannot access at all in the office, so you seldom see me in the afternoon unless I'm not working. Enjoy!

mariesoh

Hi Gals!

Completed my wedding on the 3rd!
Finally can heave a sigh of relieve that all gone well and finally all the hassle is over...but of coz..now feeling quite lost =P

Cheers!

fi_fi

hi oraia
happy.gif
really
lame.gif
lame.gif
. sori mi short term memory. old liao
lame.gif

hi piglets
happy.gif
ya, bells not a bad idea. wat do u think by designing d couple's name onto it??? as oraia said, buy bulk wld b cheap. mayb we cld go there 2gether hehe....

hi brambles
happy.gif
yup so coincidently... we juz talk abt it n yest, they call mi up 2 decide a date 4 appt aft CNY. vri sudden oso.
happy.gif

brambles

fifi... the checklist is frm neece leh. hehe... dun blur ok. we blur together. hahahaha. lucky hv neece's help wif this list, otherwise i'd surely faint
happy.gif

neece

Fifi/brambles,
no problem, I'll send it to u tonight.
happy.gif

brambles,
CH portfolio was okie.. Now I know wat u mean by presentation-wise is quite simple.. heheh but that's his style. hai.. gotta continue my search
sad.gif

brambles

neece... thanks!
happy.gif

rite hor? my hubby n i din like CH's presentation style leh. too simple for us liao. hv u considered nxxx gxx? he's nt bad actually...

soupie

hi neece, have u check out yew kwang? i like his digital photos.. nice! actually find it better than other more expensive photographers :p

piglets

Hi brambles

Wat list... Can i have alook..

Hi morning fifi
you mean name on the bells or print out name on a pcs of paper and cut it and attach to the bells.

You think how big shd the bells be... Thought of buying those small and tie them up wif ribbon in a pair. And now outside selling those cutter that can cut leave, flower etc...

Ok we can go together to seach for the bells and can buy one bulk cos it cheaper.....

piglets

Hi brambles

Wat list... Can i have alook..

Hi morning fifi
you mean name on the bells or print out name on a pcs of paper and cut it and attach to the bells.

You think how big shd the bells be... Thought of buying those small and tie them up wif ribbon in a pair. And now outside selling those cutter that can cut leave, flower etc...

Ok we can go together to seach for the bells and can buy one bulk cos it cheaper.....

piglets

Hello Brambles

Can add yourself to the list showing your Hotel Bridal and Lovenest.

Just copy and paste...

Hello Evon u 2 staying in the west. Yr lovenest at Jurong east

fantasy

Hi soupie,

No, they are not with my BS and I ve never seen their work before. Only read some good comments from the forum. I'm also considering Amy Lim whom my BS is tied up with. Saw some of the work that she did on Elle mag and have fixed apptm to meet up with her. If she's ok, then my headache is gone. Otherwise I've got to top up at least $750 for ala carte.

Hi ladies, anyone heard of or seen or using Amy Lim for makeup?? Please comment. Thanks!!

Oraia, yap. It is the same Alicia.

stardus

Hi Taurus,

like you, my first appointment will be in Feb and PS in Jun. Actually I have the same mentality as you. I may want to choose OTR gowns and exchange for more photos. Anyway, I feel that as long as I look good in the OTR gown, I need not have a MTM gown afterall. See how. If cannot find a nice gown, then MTM lor.

Hi Carrots,

I cannot answer your questions as I have not seen much of the WG and EG. Service wise, still ok for me so far.

stardus

Hi Taurus,

like you, my first appointment will be in Feb and PS in Jun. Actually I have the same mentality as you. I may want to choose OTR gowns and exchange for more photos. Anyway, I feel that as long as I look good in the OTR gown, I need not have a MTM gown afterall. See how. If cannot find a nice gown, then MTM lor.

Hi Carrots,

I cannot answer your questions as I have not seen much of the WG and EG. Service wise, still ok for me so far.