(2003) Brides of year 2003

meowie

Leo,
He very pity already. He confirm sign 2 extras already. I feel pretty bad too leh.
sad.gif

I hope nov saturdays i can make it....got plentiful of exercises and all reservist come back liao.
sad.gif
Dun know got slot for a gathering or not. If not Dec can or not huh?? You sure will scold me right? Keep pushing the date further and further away.

leo29

Meow,

I wun scold u but i will kick ur butt when i see u,
kao_laugh.gif
. Joking lah, anyway u busy mah, wat to do. U just let us know a date that u r available.

serrich

Hi Meow,
I do have a playmat at home. I can also open my house for e gathering but me stayin in Jurong West.. Kekeke..

All the saturdays in Nov should be ok for me as long as its in the afternoon. Nite time i have dinner with my parents.

meowie

Yipee....got someone to open house instead of mine liao.
happy.gif

Serrich,
Thanks for lending your house. Me jus bought the mat but will deliver only in afternoon. Heart pain ah.....very ex...unlike the time you pay for yours.

Leo,
Jurong West ok for you is it?

leo29

serrich,

Thank u thank u....

Meow,

Im driving, anywhere oso no problem for me. But im sure for the rest. I know some of them stay in the east. Wow... east to west, is one end to another end.

meowie

Leo,
Yeah lor....sure got plenty can't make it since most stay in the east. Nevermind....its our little gathering to stay in contact. Right gals?

leo29

Meow,

Cham lor.... nobody reply. Where are all the gals? I was thinking after we confirmed the time n venue, we can email out to all our novas gals and inform them abt this gathering.

meowie

Leo,
Dun worry...the two of us set a date first then send to all in Novas. But i can see some has already change their email address already.

feb

Hi Leo

Thanks for your posting in this forum keeping all informed of my delivery. Anyway have change the confinement lady the second time cos the first one too young and inexperience..The second one also not as good..hai..

Hi Meow

Thanks for your wishes..

meowie

Feb,
take care wor....dun stress too much, else flow will reduce. Be strong and talk to hubby for support....well least that's what i did.
happy.gif

leo29

Feb,

Ai yoh... why like this... That time i oso tot of changing the CL becos she cant do the chores well. But my hb n my mum said CL main duty is to look after the baby, as long she can take care of the baby well, the rest of the things just close 1 eye. True.... so the rest of the 3 wks, i just close 1 eye but if im not happy with her performance, i still tell her off. Frankly speaking altot she is nt those gd CL but she is very experient and she really can take care of nat well. During the confinement, i dun ve any worried over my little one.

aloevera

wow, i wld like to join the gathering but wonder if the date and time has been fixed? So far, November shld be fine with me but as long as it's not 19 or 20th nov because we intend to celeb Megan's 1 year birthday with our family members.. : ) Her actual day is 23rd Nov..

i'm staying in hougang so will hv to travel a fair bit to jurong..

feb

Hi Meow

Thanks.

Hi Leo

No leh. Looking after baby she also cannot look well.hai..therefore during my confinement I have to keep a look out of what she is doing and in the end I did not take any rest...hai..now backache already...(sob..sob)

leo29

Feb,

Wat make u said she cant look after ur bb well? She forgot the milking time, change diaper....? Actually nothing much for them to do ah, just bath, feed n change bb. The most tedious part is only the mid nite feed. U total breast feeding?

frostie

hallo

Besse here.. gotta come in using this new registered nick..

How are all of you?! good 2 see so many cute bb picts all ard.. hehe.. will try 2 pop by for the gathering. lemme know ok?

Leo, don complain i never play mj with you all la .. was busy working n .. i oni play on Tues and no more on fri.. missed you all leh..

hope 2 catch up soon

feb

Leo

She feed the baby whenever he cries even though it is only one hr plus after the last feed. Wake my baby up to bath when he still sleeping..never burp him after the feed...hai...

Nope..I mixed with formula milk..but seem like now not much breast milk liao leh...

leo29

Besse,

So surprise to see u here.... I nt complaint lah, i know u r busy..... Ok, will keep u update if the gathering date is confirmed.

Feb,

Did ur bb drink the milk even it's only one hr plus? Boy tend to drink more n get hungry easily. For nat, if BM(breastmilk) the interval feeding time is 2 hrs+, sometime 1 hrs+ oso as it depend whether she is asleep or awake. Awake bb tend to get hungry easily as they move when they r awake-use up energy. If FM(formula), the feeding time is 3 hrs.

My CL oso wake my gal up for bathing.... this is quite normal. I think they wake them up so as not to disrupt their feeding time. After my CL left, i oso practise in this way. Only when nat is older, then i bath her when she wake up. No burping???? Ai yoh... burping is needed after each feed. Did u ask her y she did not burp ur bb? Sometimes she got her reason. Sometimes my CL oso do thg that im puzzle but i will ask her y she do in this way. She will explaint to me. If i find it right, i will follow but If i find it wrong, i will ask her to do in my way. But hor, IMO CL had look after so many bbs, they shld be very experience and know wat they can do n cannot do. But of course some of the thg they do we may find it nt rite lah as we r mordern mummies. We r only a 1st time mummy, many thg we dun know.

U so stress during confinement, no wonder ur milk supply drop. Stay happy.... ur supply will come back.

meowie

So sorry i mia for so long. Me still dun know come up with which date leh. Nov is very tight for me...can change to Dec?? Least me starting to clear leave already.
happy.gif

leo29

Meow,

I was about to post the missing person ad., lucky u appear again hahaha..... Dec is ok for me but we must check with the owner, serrich see is she free in dec.

Calling serrich.....

serrich

Opppsss... Paiseh huh, I mia for very long.. Seldom come in to SB Forum after the setup of SMH Portal..

Meow, thanks for beeping me in e other forum! Hahaha

So u gals have decided to gather at my place? I will prefer to meet on a Sat noon.. How abt 17 Dec? Can u all make it?!

serrich

Hi all,
So sorry, I forgot to inform that 17 Dec have to attend xmas party at another frens' place. Hmmm..how abt 10 Dec afternoon??

meowie

Leo,
So far Prisc and Grace reply me. Serrich needs to change the date again. She got lesson the whole day on 10th.
sad.gif
Me also, maybe called back to camp to work. Got new equipment need to go thru testing. Push to Jan want or not? Or jus before new year?

leo29

Meow,

Im ok with any date. But in jan, i think most of us are busy with CNY preparation. Or we postpond to feb.

pris

hi gals,
Long long time never log in already, dunno u all still remember me?
How u gals doing? bet all your babies r very big now... let me know if there is any gathering..