(2003) Brides of year 2003

pausini

Hi May:

Yah lost weight, i cant eat. Slim is good, cant eat and enjoy food is bad. Very sian.. *sigh*

At 1st i thot i also belong to the skinny gene but not true leh i put on weight during courtship.. hee hee..

So u showing us ROM pix also.. on yah...

U know wat my good friend is angry will be that i broke the good news to some of the May brides but not to her. she confronted me then i tell. even during our own gathering no matter how i also wldnt admit. She told me she is upset and angry as if i treat u more impt than her.
I actually wrote one long explaination then i decided i no need to explain so much. So i told her in email that i dun think necessary for any explaination.

wah liao, she wrote another mail said she have to vex this anger. End up veru bad, but i stop after reply her 3 emails. althot she wrote another mail to apologise but still sound very sour & sad.

One part of me dun want to lost this friend. the other part of me think i am not doing anything wrong. Just that i didnt break the news till i think it is time. is there anything wrong. I just want to make my choice and my choice is to tell the whole gang together.

Actually i am not gulity of it cos i am stubborn. Stubborn of not gulity. But i dun understand why the rest can take it naturally althot they already knew it but still wldnt admit but she cant!!! I also made the annoucement last time infront of the gang at the sametime..

Same situation as this...

how to deal with it.... *sian* out of no where this happen to me.. i thot shld be a happy ocassion... why make it feel like it is my fault......

clyne

Wah..a lot of u go to Indulge for mani & pedi hor..I go to fave for convenience sake..
happy.gif

ava,
That's 1 of my options.. hope that this is a blessing in disguise..
uhoh.gif

minx

Hi sandgirl72,

He charges me $1,600 for max 700 digital prints, slot in album, 2 cd rom for all prints and 1 cd rom for a wedding highlights in multimedia form. Also, the wedding highlights will be played at the dinner banquet with free projector.

may

Pausini: r u very close to this friend? Compare to the rest in the gang?

Is she the possessive type? She treats you as one of her very good friend compare to the rest in the gang?

It is true that it is yr decision to decide who you want to share this information with but her reaction is normal. She perhaps feel that you dont regard her as impt as she regard you.

She shld not feel guilty, you did not do anything wrong...it is just your decision.

She probably is still very angry so let her cool down and then you can explain again?? Maybe she is hurt?

Is she one of those friend that will always tell you something first before the rest of the gang. If yes, she may expect you to do likewise.

actually sometimes close friends can be very tricky...

the rest of the gang did not make noise coz they understand and this is not big deal to them. But for this friend of hers, you may be so impt that it is a great deal to her.

let her cool down and see how...

babydoll

hi jbride,

i haven't booked my first fitting yet, i need to call kai, but i've been so busy. haven't even had my measurements taken, really dreading it
sad.gif

all the best with your gown and your wedding preps
happy.gif

M

mrs

Hi Chicory, Sandgirl and all the ladies here!

I have just finished my ps today PHEW!!!!!

Sandgirl - My actual day photographer is Sok Eng from Berry Happy. I think tingting got her as well.

Chicory - my trial make up was ok but cannot beat the actual one I have today for photoshoot! I did color for my hair and manicure for my nails and therefore Kelly Chavel had a better idea on what to do for my face! I love the look she gave me! Very natural and comfortable! She even took away lots of 'fats' from my face by 'shadowing' my cheeks! I did 3 hairstyle in all for all my 4 outfits.

As for my photoshoot, everything went well! I was really happy with Andrew Choi! He made us feel that our $$ was well spent; even before I see the pics! He was really friendly and casual! We were a pair of nervous wreck when we first started but after a while, we really relax and could follow his instructions naturally.

My ps started at 12 noon with Kelly doing make up and ended at 7.30pm. I had 4 outfits and as my package with Andrew Choi was an outdoor one, we did my EG and teadress around his shop area so that I can change my clothes and hairstyle at his studio.

We only went out of his area at about 4.30pm in my WG. He brought us to the Malaysia train station near the PSA, followed by Marina South, then a 'grassland' at Tanjong Rhu near those condos by the river and then lastly, the Kallang River beach!

We really enjoyed the day and hope to see the photos soon. It should be ready in three weeks time but I do not know how long Andrew will take before I'll get the proofs and album. When I get them, I'll definitely show all of you!

Ok...time for my beauty sleep!

meow

Ava,
Sorry, i called you very late. Was very busy with work. From 6 to 10pm was cutting electric cables for the 3-pin plug and socket. Called you at abt 10pm, your brother say you sleep liao. I'll call you up tomorrow at your office to confirm time. Grace will be tagging along too if you dun mind.
happy.gif

besse

Ya gals. me back in again!!

Meow, Whitespace is ok. They have nice design concepts and quite professional, and workmanship relatively good.. you can try them if you wan. can give ya contact. price wise, almost the same as elfa too..

yeah, almost time to go mani and pedi. and GYM. haiz.. went my 2nd Fitting, shit, my tummy damn big lor.. *sulk*.. looks so fat in gown!! muz intensive training and starve for one month.. *sulk*

DK

No mention. hope you can find your shoes soon!! i now looking for a evening pair..

freesia

Hi Mrs Quake

So nice and happy to know that you have such an enjoyable PS....
happy.gif
Now you can relax and wait for the photos liao!

chicory

Hi Mrs Quake,

Your PS sounds really fun
happy.gif
... glad that it turned out great for you. Can't wait to see your photos. You will be the first Dec bride's photos i get to see
happy.gif

sandgirl72

Hi Mrs Quake..
Wow... glad that U and yr hubby had a wonderful and fun PS yesterday... do remember to share with us yr photos when ready..

thanks 4 yr advice on actual day photography. Is it ok if U share with me Sok Eng's quote for that?

Hi Ladies..
I went to my brial shop to take measurement for my WG n EG. My 1st fitting end Aug.. while PS on 10 & 11 Sept.. Now my top most priority is to 'chop off' those extra FATS around my whole body.. have to exercise triply hard liao..

wedsoon

Hi meow,
If I am not wrong, your PS is tomorrow. Have an early nite today and remember not to drink too much water else your eyes will be swollen ;p Just smile and smile
happy.gif

are

hi gals... for those looking for shoes, i saw quite a number at metro paragon the other day i was there. they are those 'glittering' ones & also white lacy ones. so if you dun mind metro's shoes, can take a look as well?

grace

hi putise baby...

rachel too rough ah? my fren never complain at all.. she say good..hehehe
depends on individual i think...

leo29

Good afternoon ladies!

Meow,

Your job very siong lei, must cut cable for 4 hrs. Your hand must be very tire. Everybody is talking about Mani+Pedi but never hear your comment. R you going for your Mani+Pedi today? Got take half day off or not?

Feb,

How about you? I guess you not so worry on the weather anymore rite, this 2 days weather very good.

M

mrs

Hi Freesia, Chicory and Sandgirl,

I'll definitely show all of you the pics after I get them from Andrew. Can't wait to see also...He kept muttering 'very good' and nice whenever he check and confirm the pics he took and he really make me feel so anxious to see how good they really are!
happy.gif

Sandgirl,

I signed up with Sok Eng in the month of February before she increase the price in March. Her packages are still very worthwhile and affordable. You can find her website in the SB directory. Look out for berry happy.

minx

Hi sandgirl72,

Wedding Highlights are the photos that he have taken in the morning.. like videography ... then he will make it into a multi media and show my guest on my morning events.

Sok Eng is good. I was torn between Sok Eng and Albert. We love Sok Eng Works but Albert package is more comprehensive as the projector is free. If not I have to pay $450 ++ to rent from Grand Hyatt.

wink

hi ladies,

so much exchanges oredi!!! reli feel lost in the topics ;)

leo, u look gorgeous in ur gowns....so sexy and the colour of ur evening gown is so pretty!!!

Meow & Feb, have fun during ur PS tmr!!!! the fotos will turn out great!

ladies, just wondering...has everyone gotten their shoes? i have to produce the shoes for my next trial or else cun decide on the hemline..arrgghhhhh....thot can find some stuff at the GSS...

meow

Thanks gals, I'll try to smile okay.
happy.gif

Leo29,
Got lar, i got go mani today. Even saw Putisebaby there too. Me today rightfully off course i work night shift yesterday. So got plenty of time to do mani. But hor, this morning my nail chip again. My nails are so brittle.
sad.gif

Actually yesterday and today didn't rain make me feel so scare. Wait the rain start to pour again on tomorrow how?

Wink,
y dun you try Lucky plaza? hear there's nice shoes there. Think there's a shop call Lee Meow or something like that at level 3 and 4. Go take a look lor.
happy.gif

besse

Meow, Feb..

Have fun on your PS tomorrow!! WIll pray hard it won rain!! I excited for you guys le!! muz share how was PS after you are done tomorrow k?!

Meow..

Not yet started work le.. hehe.. design not firm yet.. you le?whatz progress??

Wink..

Can try heatwave. I saw some nice open toesy there!!

Leo ..

How u? long time no chat!!

nicky

Hi Whitely and cin

mine oso on Sunday.. remember to get your nails done and pack things to bring along to the hotel.

starting to feel a little excited.
happy.gif
Finally we r reaching 22/6.

cin

Hi Nicky, WHitely,

Yah, excited, but still got so many little little details to take care of...stressed man, scared forget to do or bring something...haven't packed yet...prob do it on saturday...

eh, if you don't mind me asking, how much you girls packing in the ang baos for your jie meis, helpers etc? me packing the ang baos, but don't know whether giving too little or too much... :p

freesia

Hi Sandgirl72

Sorrie, can't update u gals on my first fitting next week liao....b'coz have been postphoned till another week later.....

So shall update u when I'm done with it....

pausini

Hi May:

Yah I am ok...
Just dun know how to deal with it. 1st time to me....

Yah may be time will just wash it away.

How is ur work now? Still need to travel ard.

weekend coming again. Where do u work? I seem to saw u one morning in train. Do u wore a white top and a beige like pant this week??? getting down at Tg pagar..

U know i cut my hair, now my hair is only an inche longer below my ear. hee hee...

leo29

Besse,

You still dare to said huh..... so long never come in here. Ok lah......, understand you busy with your reno. preparation. Me so far so good! Will be going for my 2nd fitting end of the mth. After that will wait n wait..... until July 23 for my PS lor. I really want to go gym and tone up my body but i just can't bring myself there. You3 Xin1 Wu2 Li4 ah.....! In other word, lazy lor!

Wink,

You better hurry up! If not last minutes sourcing will make you heart attack. I've MTM my shoe, cannot find any OTR,
sad.gif

Meow,

Chip nail!!! You can put on fake nail? Did you?

Feb,

Y...., you bery kan chiong hah! Kan Chiong until i never see you here yesterday.

sandgirl72

Hi Renee
Thank you. Have U seen the works of Nick Goh? I've been receiving follow up emails from him for our actual day photography..

i m checking with Sok Eng on her price as ours is 2-days event.

Hi Freesia.
it is ok.. no worries... sure will loev to hear from U.. take care

S

serene sng

hi gals,

*feel lost..**

Where is the place got good mani & pedicure.. saw you guys talking but didnt get the chance to see the shop name....

may

Pausini: dont worry too much abt it. Perhaps u get another friend in the same gang to talk to her.

i am getting busy as i have an event next month. yah, i got travel to KL for a week next mth. Sian...i never able to shop anything in KL, only shoes...joking with my friend that i will do grocery shopping instead..since it is cheaper...

yah, i am quite a shopholic...it gets worst as time goes by...sometimes, i really got to control myself...

yesterday, took half a day to go shopping with my girlfriend. i bought 3 bags in a day...yup...horrible hor...

I work at Raffles area...and no, i dont get down at Tanjong Pagar...and didnt wear white top this morning leh..hehe...

which train u take? and where u work? i take the train from Paya Lebar to Raffles.

i am so glad that weekend is here...will be going Sentosa tmw...got bbq...and sunday going bowling...so busy...

U?

P

putise baby

hi girls...

today very good day to have PS leh... i know another girl from FBO (vtoh) also having PS today...

yesterday i went down to indulge to pass ampoule to vtoh and met meow there...
happy.gif
sarah and clara was whispering to me.. got a FBO bride there as well... see if i know... then sarah asked for meow's nick... wah liao... like secret society ... hahahaha.... then i told them meow is SB bride, not FBO bride... :p

feb and meow... hope you have a good PS today
happy.gif
weather looks good so far
happy.gif

leo29

Are or Amore,

Can tell me one more time the location of the tailor at penisula. I only remember it's on the 3rd level Thinking of making a suit for my dad. So like to pay them a visit this weekend.

pausini

Wah u have so many event going on.

Actually have a gathering tm with my gang of friends. they wanted to come over to see my wedding pix and video but the turn out wasnt that good so i post phone it to July.

So still dun know wat to do tm.

Wah u shopping queen. We also frequent KL at least 2 times a year. this time dun know still cant visit or not. Will always visit genting that come down to KL for one or two days to go shopping n visit my aunt.

I dun seem to be able to get anything from the Sale leh. I also like to shop but more of the time window shopping. Unless i really like the item lor..

Now cant shop too long. i get tired after an hr walking.. very weak hor.. at abt 8;30 i feel like reaching home fast and lie on my bed and i always feel breathless when i reach home.

SO my advise must built up ur body 1st b4 u planning for the next step. very impt.....

i get on train from Raffles place cos i need to took a bus from my bus to raffle place then change to train to Buona Vista then another bus to my office.

Sian right.. u may wonder how i survive like that but i have being doing this kind of transfer for nearly 7 yrs... hahhaa....

BTW, wat bags u getting.. very cheap har????

Now my weekend is always washing, mopping, washing again. Sometime just too lazy to go out so just lazi at home lor

are

hi leo29... the tailor is personality, 3rd level. turn left at the escalator, go past 1 shop, then right at the corner. u will see the shop the moment you turn. sorrie, dun hv the card with me now so dun hv number or unit number. its the peninsula tats beside funan hor, dun go wrong building.
happy.gif

i'm going tomorrow morning as well, to collect hubby's shirt, maybe will meet you there?
happy.gif

amore

leo... wat u wanna know?... the shop is call personality... call 63372459... then look for Eric...

grace... ya beary fun hor.... i show my hubby my reply here yest.... he just kept quiet...

leo29

Are,

I not so blur lah! Morning.... me still sleeping. Wkend I normally wake up at noon,
happy.gif
. I guess I will be there late afternoon.

Amore,

Tks!

Ai yah, forgot to tks Are. Are, tks hor!

amore

grace... my colleague bought a pair... er... dun really work leh.... and it's not cheap for dat pair of slippers...

may

ya lor, this weekend very happening..all hubby's friends and family...

on top of all these, still need to find time to clean house...

Xcessories having 20% storewide discount at Centrepoint so i went there to buy one bag very cheap, less than $20 and it is embrodiery somemore.

Bought another bag at SASCA at Bugis for less then $30 and another at Robinson for less than $30.

Hubby teased and teased me... he never complain coz it is my money... that is the good thing abt working...

it is understandable that u r tired. I have heard many stories from my friends - also same same.

This Sale i bought quite alot, clothes, shoes and bags...dont even dare to calculate how much i have spent.

u work in science park hor? i also got a friend that works there ...going to work, also very ma fun...

ur whole journey take how long?