(2002) Brides of year 2002

starfruit

jen: Luzon won't be bringing chloe... cos he hubby will be on duty that night.

cherly:great if u can join us
happy.gif
. i think most of us have not seen u since our very last Nov brides outing.. which was like ages ago.

What happen to the rest of the Nov brides gal. All MIA now ah?

cherly

starfruit,

Got lah, we met once b4 me, luzon and Jas given birth but didnt see you long long time liao, think got 2-3 years?

starfruit

FYI :

Location for the outing : Bishan Junction 8
Date: 30 September
Time: 6:30 / 7pm (jen: Luzon will only arrive at 7. I can meet u at 6:30 first)

cherly

starfruit,

Think I wont be able to make it at 6.30pm cos will need to pick my gal up first before heading down. If my hb can pick up my gal first b4 coming to fetch me then i am able to meet you earlier.

Let you gals know again next week, ok?

angph38

i'm starting ML on 30 Sep.. that is, hopefully i havn't pop... *cross my fingers*

<font color="aa00aa">mint,</font>
aiya, what miss my absence.. my current proj wld hv ended by the time i come back from ML, be it 8 or 12 wks.. so why can't they give me more time to rest &amp; keep bb company?!! arrrrghhhhhhhh!!!
angry.gif

somemore 1~2 wks alr still hvn't reply my last email.. very rude of HR (manager somemore). think they should go for some etiquette course!!

jenjen

angelia, u should forward them the mail again... and put urgent and tag read receipt... so once they read, u know and can call them up!!

jastan

hi gals,
sorry for the late reply. can't join in the gathering next thursday coz got company dinner.

angelia
all the best to you.

starfruit

Angelia: So u entitled to the 12 weeks maternity leave right? why decide to start ML on 30 sept instead of on the actual day of labour? then u can have more leave mah. Anyway take good care of urself and i am sure u will have a smooth delivery
happy.gif

cherly: U have our mobile number right? dun worry about being late.... u can call anyone of us when u arrive
happy.gif
. So will u be brining ur girl along?

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">starfruit,</font>
now still dunno am i entitled to 12 wks ML. depends on when my girl is coming out. hope she's obedient &amp; comes out on 1st Oct or later.

am starting ML on 30 Sep cos was thinking if by then still not delivered, prob will be getting the 12 wks ML.. if 12 wks ML and start ML on 30 Sep, means will be going back to office on 23 Dec. but i'll prob be taking 1 day annual leave (AL), and maybe go back on 24 Dec for 1/2 day, then 27 Dec starts AL again
happy.gif

also, starts on 30 Sep means i can rest at home for a couple of days 1st. now going for lunch is also very tiring. walking damn sloooooooooow, like holding up the whole group
lame.gif

so prob next wk onwards, will not join them for lunch, will pack from a canteen (food not so nice) nearer our office.

<font color="aa00aa">cherly, jas,</font>
thanks!! i definitely hope my delivery will be smooth. juz heard 2 mummies went thru > 20 hrs labour!!!

<font color="0000ff">hope u gals hv a nice time chilling out</font>

jenjen

angelia, serious they went through >20 hours?!? aiyo... as for ML, me thinking of taking only 2 months leh... then after that take another time... if not hor, my ML will span over the CNY leh... like lugi leh... cos so many public holidays i cannot "claim"... hiaz...

cherly

angelia,

Yup, me going to visit my fren who just delivered last night, she cant stand the pain after induced for 8hrs and her cervix only opened for 3-4cm so she decided to go thru c-section.

starfruit

wha...more than 20hrs.. so scary.. aiya.. i am sure u two(jen and angelia) will be fine lah, so dun worry so much.
happy.gif

Oh the 3rd mth ML can be reserved and taken later if u want right? do u need to take it within the yr or can u choose to take it anytime u want?

angelia: has the babe engaged in position yet? r u seeing the gynae every week night?
Wha... ur leave planning quite good leh.. seems like ur babe coming out at the right time leh. If all goes as plan.. guess u will only go back to the office in jan.. and by then, it would be CNY soon too.
happy.gif
Who is helping u with the confinement?

jen: er... u will be there at 6:30? ok i meet u at the information counter? u know where is it? not so crowded there. Luzon and cherly can call us when they r there.

jenjen

starfruit, i msg u when i on the way there... but do remind me of the outing again on Thurs hor... i almost forgot abt it... hehe...

luzon888

<font color="0077aa">starfruit, Jen</font>

will try to reach there before 7pm, wat u guys want to go this time? crepes n cream, pasta mania, mos burger, macdonalds or elsewhere?

cherly

me too will try to reach there earlier.

Luzon,

U not bringing yr bb? Yr bbsitter willing to take care of her for extra hours?

starfruit

jen: Aiyo... u and ur long john silver! ok.. u call me when u reching... then i go meet u where-ever u are lah.

cherly: what time will u be able to reach?

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">starfruit,</font>
erm..i din ask gynae if bb is engaged. but she's definitely turned
happy.gif

yup, seeing gynae every week for abt 3~4 wks alr. tonight going again. my mum will be doing confinement for me.

starfruit

angelia: thats nice... so i guess she all ready to come out soon. Can i ask how much weight have u put on till down? my pregangt colleague is complaining to me nearly everyday that she is so fat. I tot she looked ok. However, he tummy did look a bit big for someone only in her 2nd trimester.

luzon888

<font color="0077aa">angelia</font>
so good, u can really maintain the weight. I put on 18 kg throughout my whole pregnancy, average 2kg a mth... heheh
blush.gif

<font color="0077aa">starfruit</font>
where are u going this time, ur hubby still working at the same country?

<font color="0077aa">Jen</font>
if u want long john silver, u let us know lah... but dun think bishan has it but still got time to change meeting location.

jenjen

luzon, i think bishan have... the last time i see it there... we'll still meet in bishan... location is more impt to me than what type of food to eat since i got no craving... hehe...
happy.gif

luzon888

Jen

You have no cravings at all? Me too, no cravings when I was pregnant. Ok, then we shall stick to bishan... preggies always have the priorities...
wink.gif
Now my turn to see u wif a tummy... hehehe
proud.gif

cherly

starfruit,

sorry for the last min withdrawal. My gal is cutting her upper tooth and she has mild fever. The stupid tooth out 1 by 1, really fed up man.

cherly

Jen,

Me too, looking forward to see you with a tummy cos last round we met, 3 of us are preggie and like luzon said its our turn to see u with a tummy.

This morning she still have some mild fever, will see how first, if her fever gone and she back to normal then i try to drop by for a short while.

mint

Hi all,
Anyone knows if angelia gave birth already? Cos her last posting on 28 sept...
happy.gif

How was the gathering?

jenjen

cherly, the gathering was ok... as usual only starfruit, luzon and me lor... anyway, i got lots of info about giving birth... hehe...

mint, last i heard from angelia is yesterday evening... hopefully her hubby will msg me when she gets admitted... will keep u informed!

jenjen

angelia, really, will adrian keep asking to induce? =P btw, i got some mucus discharge too leh... but it's whitish colour, no blood, slightly thicker than usual... is this normal?

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">jen,</font>
discharge &amp; mucous plug diff.. think u'll know if it's mucous plug when u see them cos it's really BIGGER chunks than normal discharge.

think my case cos he worried bb too big for me to deliver....
happy.gif

anything, ask me at the other thread, k? i seldom will come in here
happy.gif

mint

angelia,
aiyoh, that thread too crowded liao... I see until my head gong gong already.. I think I wait for jen to keep me updated lah... easier... hehe!

Jen,
k, keep me posted then...
happy.gif

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">mint, jen,</font>
aiya, juz look for the EDD list posting can alr.. the rest dun hv to read..
happy.gif

anyway, me still around. will be going gynae again tonight, tmr will "check in" TMC to induce cos that's the last date we promised gynae. think dun wanna make him worried, else he makes me worried too..
lol.gif