2 weeks slimming plan

fat_ger

Hi veron,

So when you starting your program? Before program, go enjoy your favourite foods first but dun eat too much. Else later got to lose more
happy.gif
Jia you. You can make it one.

inykt

Hello Jas and all others,

long time didn't post liao. I think i'm very slow among all of you. My result after the 3rd review all maintain. William and Cindy thinks is my sleep cos i only need to loss 6Kg and i'm not those fat all over but i only have a big tummy. Cos i hardly eat SFactor and i still lose muscle! so now i my session over le i still go bac cos they really wan to see my tummy
sad.gif
disappear hope i can ba think it takes very long for my case. The rest of U with good result keep up the good work envy u all can loose so much.. my body so slowww...

jassiemint

yo yo jon/inykt, long time never see you post and didnt see you on msn too. aiya, ur problem not as big as ours ma, may be u under muscle so more difficult ? but u got lose fat right if i didnt rmb wrongly? i was also under muscle ley. hmmm, keep it up lo, yes i also want to see your tummy gone!!

your bf progress good? he lost alot hor, must be handsome now heeeee
ger u must think positively lo. if you think negative how to have good result ley. right? keep it up!!!!

vernica

thank u ladies!

yah, my hubby-to-be say he heartache i cant eat for 2 weeks. i ask him to get lost n dont tempt me. hahaha

i hope to start nx or the week after next.

jassiemint

hello, veron, welcome!!! icic, ya hubby got to be supportive, haha, not cannot eat but is eat something more nutrients. i never regret that into this program as finally my consultant helps me to shed off 17.5kg of fats.

from no confidence become higher confidence. it is a motivation for me to maintain and continue to become pretty. now going for facial too, beside wedding stuff i got to make sure myself look nice and grow!! lol
icic, before start then enjoy first. we keep in touch lo.

coolie28

ya veron..your hubby must be very supportive lor!! Anyway,focus to your program & you will be happy when see you look better after each time you go for review..

dont worry,we are here to motivate you too..Anything can post here or mail me at [email protected].. Can add me in MSN too...

Okie! thankss...
Jia you

inykt

Hello again..
my slimming is slow.. i see Jas they all the results so good so i oso hope i'll be as fast as them
sad.gif
but my bf got very good
happy.gif
and fast result he used to wt 101Kg now only 92Kg and all fats he lost..(he actually din follow the plan strictly)but lucky he oso manage to loose all his fats so i cannot complain .. so is really is different body condition lo.. i hope all of u jia you oso and i'll try to EAT alot of MEAT!!

jassiemint

haha, ya la, u didnt eat alot of meat as what they instructed. i know now appetite smaller le hard to squeeze in more meat but 'wei le' your muscle must eat.
so fat and be reduced ma. heee. u bf good and lucky lo. jealous of him as i put in effort to slim down and he didnt follow strictly also slim down.
p/s: according to inykt, her bf now is cute and handsome!!! And hor inykt, keep it up!!! i did it u can too!!! make ur tummy disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!

ginni82

hi jassiemint, you lost 17.5kg in how long? that is a lot! i had a neighbour was on same program i think. But she already move away, she slim down quite a lot too. no chance to get her to recommend her consultant to me, mind to email me your consultant contact and the program details to me since your result so good? thank you

gin

coolie28

Hi Gina..welcome to this thread de..
I total lost 10kg through this acupunture de..
Very good good program lo...
Ya..you mail jasmine to ask for the details lo..
She will reply you de..

Okiee..thanksss

Do add me in [email protected] as your slimming frd..Okie..

jassiemint

halo gin,

you btb too? when is ur AD and had your PS yet? heee. ya, i lost about 16.1 kg of fat in the program and lost another 1.4kg of fat after i completed the program in one month period. lo. i can say this program not very difficult nor very easy la. need your DETERMINATION and DISCIPLINE.

oic. ya lo.i saw a few of my frds there for slimming too. some are just for health la.
sure. but you never give me your email address. may be you email me at [email protected] to get details lo. ok?

can add me in MSN as slimming frd too, or any question can ask me there.

ginni82

hi jassiemint, i might be a bride to be soon. planning now.
happy.gif
wow, your result really impressed me, so it is only few months then slim down that much? ya understand, must be determined. i plan to lose about 8kg best is 13kg

sorry i forgot to attached with my email. had email you for the contact and details.
thank you

jassiemint

ic. go for consultation and do the body analysis lo. it can show you how much fat, muscle and water in body and how much extra fat need to lose too. then from there my consultant will explain to you how much fat u need to lose lo. then she will check on your body too.
ok i received your email le. had replied the contact and details. anything you dont know just ask me lo.... cya. heee

look_healthy

Hi all if you guys are really keen to lose weight do drop me a line at [email protected].

I have many great experiences to share, and my sharing is at no cost at all. Just give urself the time to listen and you will be amazed...

xanny

Hi jassiemint.
Just dropped you an email.. hoping you can share your consultant contacts..
my AD's in may too...need to lose some weight.. ~super panicky~

jassiemint

halo xanej,
yup, had replied your email le on my consultant's contact details le. you can add me in MSN as well mine msn is [email protected]

congrats! haha, ya, im almost done on the preparation. mine will be on 29 may 2010.

jassiemint

halo FKQ,

i saw u in another thread heee had replied you. u btb ar, oh! of PS this july or august still got time hee. my ex colleague just started her program cos her PS also on july 2010. i just had my PS and i think be nice la hor. ...heeee

ic ic, i total lost of 17kg , hmmm ok la i think 10kg shld be easier la. heeee
sure i will reply your email and add u in MSN, my email and MSN is [email protected]

you check email and approve me lo. heee can chat alot about wedding, and slimming with you le!
congrats to you too! when is ur AD huh?

holyn

hi jasmine .. remember me?? been a few months i last into the forum and nowsday seldom see you online in msn. Decided to pop in and see how everyone..still remember those days, when i feel so demoralised after the first 2 weeks of review, im glad with all of you guys support, i continue with determinaton and perservance. I have my AD on 17 Jan 2010, and i glad i have went thru the program, even till now, i still have 5 more sessions to go, but the results were really good even i actually stop one month before my wedding as there is no time for me to go for treatment. My very thanks to those who have encourage me during the time i went thru the sessions as i receive very good comments of me being slim and pretty in my wedding gowns. Right now, i am hoping i can maintain what i have lose and will go for the balance 5 session of accuputure. Thank you all.

jassiemint

Hi holyn,
Nice to see you here again, yup I rmb your post on last year, u were asked me about the acupuncture which I went through right? Heeee
Glad to hear your good result and big day! Mine wedding is soon! On end of May so excited, just a quick update, I lost total of 17.5kg le and maintain until now heee

U shld go bk and continue with sesion to see more result okie? u always have my support. Hmmm I got always online ley, but last time my msn got prob so some contact cannot see me. May Be u can re add me in MSN([email protected]) or email me so we can reconnect to have bride talk and share abt slimming as well heee

Jas

faith23

Hi,

Would like to ask anyone heard about Ultracavitation. Cenosis is using this equipment. Care to share about this whether is it effective or not?

jassiemint

no time to exercise. i think i that time (when took total control) lost more muscle than fat, that's why go back very fast. it slow down my metabolism.

after that i was into acupuncture slimming program for 3 mths lost 17kg still maintaining for 7mth + with exercise. just balance up my diet will do, sometime did enjoyed also.

ginni82

hi jassiemint/jasmine,
sorry for late update. been into acupuncture for almost 1 month. had lost about 6kg. hapi about it and i will continue 'jia you'
thanks for your recommend me to your consultant and encouragement during my first 2 weeks detox.
i feel lighten and think i have to buy new clothes already.

HOpe can be like you lost 17kg in the program and gain back my confident.

jassiemint

hi gina, long time never chat with you le except for first few days of detox( i think during CNY). you are welcome we are slimming frds ma.
wow, your progress not bad ley.

sure u keep it up sure can achieve good result like me but also have to see how much fat you need to lose first la. jia you!
cheers!

fat_ger

Hi Blur,

Welcome to this thread,are you btb also? We are all discussing on acupuncture. Indeed, i think most of them are in the program already.I already graduate from the program close to a yr and total lost 10KG, till now i am still able to maintain it. Feel so happy, the place is located at marine parade. If you need more info, can email me (As i not sure can post the stuff here anot) Let's be slimming buddy, add Me @ [email protected]

jassiemint

yeah blur_crab,

u also btb right? i saw ur post in wedding workshop. when is ur AD and PS? my PS is over and AD is coming end of MAY, excited!! how is ur wedding preparation?

me also ended acupuncture slimming for about close to 8mths le, lost about 17kg,still maintaining AS well.
this progrsm is consists of acupuncture treatment, detox, dietary planning in 3 mths. every 2-3 weeks need to do review(measurement, the body analysis to see body fat and muscle and replan diet)

my consultant is more looking into fat loss and size drop instead just the weight. had tried so many slimming method and spent over 10k liao, i feel this acupuncture is the most effective and able to sustain for long.
if you need more infor and contact on how to go about it with my consultant just email or MSN me at [email protected] lo.
can have btb chat also. heee
alot of my btb frd also under program and slim down too like annie, chris_miu,, gina they all. happy for them too. (=

littlenotes76

Hi jasmine . Started the prog in Jan. Aft 1 mth detox, list 1 kg. But lots of clothes started to fit but tummy flabby . Coz of my workload, still hv 2 acc sessions fm first round which I hvnt completed . Sigh. The diet plan pretty difficult to follow coz my husband is a foodie n my kids always ask me why I dun eat wat they eat n only drink.... Haiz so many obstacles. HOW?? My review was scheduled for 1 march but I work so late everyday, cldnt go. Xian . Motivate me pls .....

jassiemint

hi hi littlenote76,

ic, good that u start to see result.
aiyo, u got to try ur best to go for treatment ma.
hmm, u never tell ur hubby u into program?should let him know so he will support u ma. ya lo, of course need to avoid fried food all these ma.
hmm u never go for review? they open until quite late wor, u go on sat also can de ma. cos supposedly consultant will tell quite number of food to eat ma.
dont worry, first thing u need to do is find time go for review and tell consultant what u are facing. then see how to go from there, dont worry u sure can slim down like me one!

kiri

hello jasmine..sorry i jst happened to come in the thread and read about slimming by accupuncture.. eh care to share share? but is it expensive? i will send u an email.. thks
happy.gif

jassiemint

Hali kiri, welcome to this thread. Yup sure I had see your email, sure definitely reply your enquiry de.

Ok la as compare to those slimming salon which I tried it is much more cheaper and more effective . I had list abt 17 kg in total. Will give you all the details and my consultant's consultant details de. You can add me in MSN [email protected]

by the way are you btb too? Heeee my wedding this end of may. When is yours?

lavender_flower

hi jasmine,

saw ur thread that the slimming programe that you intro seems gd, i send you email to know more. hope you can share wif me ur experience so that i can prepare well for my wedding

jassiemint

Hi lavender,

yup i saw your email le. lol. i was on acupuncture slimming program which consist of acupuncture+detox+dietary as well. total had lost abt 17kg and maintain for 9 mths le. this is the first time i lost so much fat and maintain for so long de lol. may be cos is fat loss not muscle bah.
anyway it is good and effective but also need your determination and discipline lo!
yeah sure, i typing email to reply u now. be patience heee.will includes with more details and contact to my consultant de
happy.gif

congrats on your upcoming BIG day too!!! must be slim slim and pretty lo!!!
and u know this mth end my BIG soon!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!

coolie28

Hi lavender,

welcome to this thread wo
i took the same program as jasmine..
I total lose 10kg through this acupunture slimming program..
This is the interesting program..

Yes u just drop email to jasmine she will give you the details..
I also have the program details too..bit since u ask her then wait her reply ya..haaa

u may add me in msn at [email protected]
as my slimming buddy de! :)

jassiemint

yeah! by the way lavender, you can add me in MSN as slimming frd too
happy.gif
mine is [email protected]
yeah if need more details can either email me or MSN me lo (=
** this mth will be a happy , exciting and stressful mth for me!!**

mitchelltee

Ok, I am not a BTB here. Just a 39 yr old married man who used to have a tummy and weigh 98kg! However, I just lost 8kg in just 3 weeks using the TRA programme and I would strongly recommend this programme as a safe, effective and sustainable way to lose weight
happy.gif

pamm

Hi girls :D

I'm new to this post. Can Jasmine & Coolie share their package and plan? I don't have big budget and not much time. So if I know the location before I decide, it'd be great.

Mitchell, which program? What did you do and how much did you pay? Thanks thanks!

I mean I'm a new B2B and we are taking wedding pics this Sep!!!! Help!

I'm 162 @54kg. Not exactly fat but super chubby and tubby >.< really want the pic to look good, now just look bad on my upper arms and tummy yo.

coolie28

Hi pamm,

i got yr mail..reply to u lioa!
I totally lose 10kg through this acupunture program..
This program about detox+ acupunture+ dietary in 3mth cycle..
U btb or ps?how much u need to lose...

pamm

btb
actually wanna lose my flabby arms, tummy and thighs only lor
me B2B 6 mar 2011
^___^
but we juz book PS and I tried the dress in horror!!!
i mean I didn't think I was this chubby lor @.@

jassiemint

hi pamm,

ya i saw your email le. congrats on your upcoming wedding still got time for AD but your PS quite close le, better act fast le.

my wedding just over on end of may, and i received alot if compliments from my guests, some of then even take contact say wan to meet up with my consultant lol.
ok la u not very chubby la. i was much more chubby than u, i shorter than you and was much more fatter than you lo. near to 70kg before i on the program, was tried LMW and MF spent 15k there but wasn't get good result.

i was completed acupuncture slimming which consists of detox+dietary planning and acupuncture treatment abt year ago le. lost 17kg and now i weigh at 49kg for height 160cm. my consultant kept telling me no need to lose liao. lol

i had replied the email abt my program and contact details of my consultant le. you can check your email lo. you may add me in MSN as slimming frd too. mine is [email protected]
you can book with my consultant and go do the body analysis to see how much fat you need to lose bah, then let her check on your body , she very nice &amp; friendly will advise u base on your body de.