2 weeks slimming plan

jassiemint

Good chris_miu before you start then go for enjoy your fav food first ok?be possitive and cheong all the way when u on this program ok?

ya, hit your 15kg of fat first ok? hee. welcome chris_miu, my pleasure to have you a new slimmning frd too. hee
in future if you have any question just ask me lo heee
if you are DETERMINED sure can lose about 17kg like me de, if not 15kg also not bad right? heee

coolie28

Hi Chris, do at me at [email protected] as your slimming frd too.. We will motivate you too to achieve your target... Anything can post here to ask us but preferable you ask consultant since they are the rite person to advice lo...heee!!!
Cheersss ... & GAMBATEH

jassiemint

haha, chris_miu, you made me stress ley. i will motivate you until you lose 17kg like me ok? hahaha, but lose the basic one first la.
any question just ask me la or ask our consultant. yup yup, any friends need more infor or question can add me as slimming frd at [email protected] just like eve and chris and annie.

Lily is going to meet my consultant soon heeee

chris_miu

Hi jas and eve,
i started since 1 dec, and had my first review too. up to date i had lost about 5kg and my consultant said i could lose more but due to i lack of discipline but i feel effective is good because people surrounding me said i slim down abit. clothes loosen too
Thanks jasmine on your recommendation! LOVE. will keep it up!

jassiemint

hey hey chris_miu, heee not bad wor 5kg but i think u can have better result lo. guai guai listen to our consultant ok? heee
you are welcome la. most importantly is you can slim down ok?

chris_miu

yes jas i will keep it up, they gave me some 'allowance' on christmas. after that i will stick back to plan and lose as much fat as i can.
Nice chatting with you, sorry to ask so many questions during office hour. LOL.
slimming buddy do add me in MSN at [email protected] so we can motivate each other on slimming!

coolie28

Hi Chris Miu: Oh..good lo your 1st review lost 5kg..Not Bad de!! Then your slim faster if im not wrong..heee!! since festive season coming soon,must control ya..eat more protein & vege lo..Dont take carbo food wor...heeee!!

This is the good acupunture which we recommend to all the slimming buddy here..We hope can help ppl slim down & look good de...
Anyway,I added you in my msn too..
my mail [email protected]

Anyone,need to know more about the acupunture slimming can mail me to [email protected]..
I can share more about the program details & my consultant contact de..

Okieee...Thanksssss

jassiemint

ya, she wil give some allowance but u still got to control okie ? good that you have that kind of thinking. think of ur PS, AD and CNY can wear nice clothes heee
last time when i was on program,i on a strong will to determine to wear nice clothes and nice gown on my PS and AD! and with my consulant's help, i managed to lose about 17kg of fat. very happy and health also better. now im more caution on eating habit.
it is ok chris_miu, i tried my best to help you as much as i can lo. glad that can help u abit lo.

yeah any slimming frd can add me in MSN too mine is [email protected]
anyone are interested to know more about my program can email or MSN too. welcome (=

juliac

Hi i interested to know more about acupuncture slimming. want to lose some fat from thigh, tummy, and arms.
Hi Jassiemint,i just emailed you regarding this, hope you can provide your consultant's contact and the price? I have tight budget.

jassiemint

halo julia,
welcome to this thread ya. are you btb too? mine is next year MAY, very soon!
ya, for us lady fat area all is arms, thigh and tummy, basically is whole body la lol.
After get rid of these area body will look nice and slim one.

I personally lost about 17kg, from a XL/L size down to S size, no XS size cos my body frame not that small heee. Tummy flatter and thigh&arms area smaller too.
ya sure i had replied you on the contact and my package price. the price is depending de, need to go for consultation with my consultant and have a body analysis to see how much extra fat too.
Sorry for my late reply as not checking my email at morning, just saw and replied you le. If you have any more infor just email me i try to provide more lo.

go there and understand the program and package with my consultant first lo. she not hardsell one. i also tight budget due to previous slimming session in slimming salon, now stilll paying for installment. so this acupuncture program i also paid by credit card installment de. what to do? want slim slim ma, lucky this time works

Just shop and bought my christmas and new year new clothes!

juliac

Hi jassiemint, yes i had received your reply.
Yes i am btb, been browsing this forum to do research on bridal and happened to see your post.
Impressed on your 17kg of weight loss!
Envy! can wear nce clothes!
Really appreciate on the details and contact. yes, understand, will call up your consultant soon! Thank you!

jassiemint

wow Amanda, congrats! mine will be on MAY 2010. hmmmm, wah feb ar? how mmuch u need to lose?
I was on the acupuncture program too, had completed few months le, lost 17.5 kg of fat, sure had replied you email on my program details and cost.

you may go for consultation with my consultant first with my consultant first then let her advise you according to the analysis. (= If you have any problem can ask me too, or add me at MSN [email protected]
cheers!

coolie28

Hi Amanda: Congrats...Oh,yout btb in Feb 2010..Wow,another 2mth wor...
I total lost 10kg throught this acupunture program...This program just about detox,acupunture + dietary plan...

Emm..About the total fats that need to lose depend on personal body analysis...You may book for consultation & check with my consultant..They will professionally explain to you how the program can help to lose weight...
Added you in my MSN..Anyway can ask me here or MSN too..

Hope this information can help you...
Thanks..

just_a_ger

jasmine tan and coolie28. you are flooding almost every weight lost thread promoting the MLM acupunture slimming. i am annoyed everything i see your postings.

jassiemint

huh?jUst_a_ger, I am customer there and did slim dowm as well. im not here to do watever mlm but sharing here. ppl ask about my program then I answer ma.lol

u can ask some of my slimming frd here see whether I got earn their money or not lo.if I am really flooding and annoy you then I apology.

coolie28

Hi Just_A_Ger: Sorry if really annoy you with plenty of posting...Im just kind of sharing only...

Im just a customer who took this program last year Dec..Just kind of sharing de!!

chris_miu

Hi jasmine, if you think you are doing right just continue to share, no need to care about what people think about you ok?
by the way thanks for sharing. i still on the way to slim down, given one day 'off' on christmas eve, then now must guai guai, all the way.

coolie28

Hi Chris Miu: Yes..agree with you..Sharing of goodness for others benefits...
Between,Merry Xmas to you & to all slimming frds tooo...
JiaYou!!
Thankssssss

jassiemint

halo jacq, welcome here.
you btb too? when is ur big day huh? heee mine is near, 5 more mths!
how many kg you intend to losew huh? this program is consists of detox, dietary planning and acupuncture treatment.
i total lost about 17kg through this , hmmm i shld say DEDTERMINATION and DISCIPLINE is required lo.
heee, if you need more infor just let me know. (=

juliac

Hi jacq, you also going to consultation? i am going to meet up with jasmine's consultant too to see what she can offer me and advice.

littlenotes76

Hi jasmine
I am finally starting my prog on min. New yrs resolution
happy.gif
cldnt start earlier coz still breastfeeding. Worried it's gonna be tough tough tough ESP e detox. Will I run to e toilet all e time? Wat was ur experience?

fat_ger

Hi jacq,

welcome to this slimming thread, how much you need to lose? Care to share? i believe most of us here undergo the same program and is called acupuncture slimming. This program consist of detox + acupuncture + diet plan. I have tried alot of ways to slim down but no results seen. But this program help mi to lose 10KG. Maybe we can exchange our experience? Add mi as ur buddy at [email protected]

jassiemint

hello julia, wow really? do update me after meet up with my consultant lo.

Hi littlenote76, after so long then start ar? ya i heard cannot do slimming during breastfeeding de. yeah ur new year resolution is too slim down! ok?
wont so tough la but you got to determined lo.
hmm initially detox will need to drink alot of water and will visit toilet more frequent, feel ligher too. tummy smaller heee

hi jacq aka pinky78, had replied your email le. hope my infor is enough, you can go to consultation with my consultant and have a proper checking first lo. this acupuncture not pain one la.

karenz_61

Hi Jasmine, its so amazing to hear that the program u reccomend can lose so much weight...I m btb next year...I am interested in the program...Can u give me the details of the package?u can email me at [email protected]

jassiemint

halo karenz, welcome to join us! Thanks! how much you wan to lose? got to be determined to become a pretty bride ya heee
congratulation! ur wedding which month? mine will be on MAY 2010. heeee
sure had replied you my program's details de. my email is [email protected]

evestb

hello,

been along time never log in as i went for business trip & vacation..new resolutions for u ladies is slim and be more slim..

jas: how r u??ahaks..i didnt start my programme and review yet la.."pai seh"..

happy new year to u ladies

jassiemint

Hi evestb,
miss you!!!!!! no wonder never see you online for long time ley.
im fine and doing good, now is maintaining, thank god that i still keep in good shape after so many big feast lol

aiyo, u can either start now or after CNY, enjoy first.jia you!!! chris_miu and annie's result not bad ley! they got update in post.

blueice06

Hi Jasmine,

I've just sent you an email to request for details..
happy.gif
Seems like every1 is losing weight and i hope i can do so before my wedding in sep'10!haha

jassiemint

halo bluey, yes i saw your email le. had replied your email. ya, no matter u btb or not btb seem like ppl want to slim down for beauty and health lo.

wow congrats on your BIG day, mine is sooo soon it will be on MAY. got to maintain now and looking forward on PS and AD lo! be a pretty bride! heee

coolie28

Hi Bluey,

Congrats for your wedding coming Sep..Must look nice nice ya...
I total lost 10kg through this acupunture slimming. Do add me in msn at [email protected]

Hi Jas,

Ya lo..you always mentioned your BIG DAY is on MAy...Anyway,Congrats too...
Need to maintain good good lo...

jassiemint

ya bluey gt to make it before PS also ok? heee.
coolie, you a guy will Not understand how a female/Btb feel de la. especially i slim down 17.5kg and can look much more nicer in PS and AD. it can feel how blessful is it.

bluey u can add me in msn as slimming frd too. mine is [email protected]
if you got anymore question regards the details I gave you just msn or email me will do.
hee

coolie28

Hey,Jas..NO MATTER HOW!!!Still feel happy for others who getting married...
Guy married also Feel Blessful OKie!!!

Also feel happy for those ppl can slimdown through this acupunture slimming...

I know you are SUPER STAR in all the slimming thread lost 17.5kg & MAY is your BIG Day..

jassiemint

haha, ya hor, guy also been blessed lol.
yup definitely, happy my slimming frd like quido, annie, christina, etc to slim down .

haha, super star? no la. ppl ask i answer them and give more details lo. then share share about ger's stuff. heee
this is singapore bride ma, it is mainly about bride heee

chris_miu

right jasmine, every btb hope to be pretty and slim on that night and PS. that's why i am working hard now on programme. 1.5 months already and already have few people notice my changes. very happy and will continue keep it up.

Thanks for your help and encouragement.

jassiemint

halo chris_miu, yup, you must make it okie? slim slim and be pretty bride is our goal!
great that got ppl notice you slim down. keep it up then!! when i was 1.5mths of program alot of frds and relatives already had 1.5 size dropped le.

jia you jia you jia you!

coolie28

Hi vernica, dont worry..YOu can lose this 8kg or more de..First 2weeks is important for the whole program ya..Need to be jiayou lo!!
follow consultant advice ya..

coolie28

Vernica,between make sure you drink more water & got enough sleep during the program start.
Eat on time also..dont delay or skip meal,if you will have muscle mass lost..
Okieee...

jassiemint

yo veron,

no worries hee once you start program all the way go for it! let's keep in touch while ur program started ok? jia you!!
do follow the rule like drink more water(at least 2 litre), interval meal timing and sleeping time(7-9hrs) ok?