2 weeks slimming plan

jassiemint

Thanks for clarification jiawen.

haha, sorry i think i mislead jiawen on your nick, shld be cwlok. Bu hao Yi Si , i kept telling her is cklow.

carolpoon

sorry cwlok not cklow, sorry i followed jasmine one, was talked about you in MSN. She lead me to wrong typo haha.
so u just join this forum 1 month what, can see you regstered on august 2009 duh

slimslim

Hi Faithfullyyour,

I guess all here is slimming buddy, consultant where got so free one? i met fat ger before also in the centre doing her review. Anyway human nature to share right?

coolie28

Hi Jas & Jiawen..Nvm..just let u know lor..
Yala,jas lor start this typo..hahahahaaaa.
Im just in this forum about 1mth+ la..I completed the 3mth lor...

jassiemint

hi faithfullyyour, yes lo.

I lost 17.1 KG ma and new slimming frd like gio_gio, jon, eddyn, secretive, doris, ask me to share one lo, not I ask them to email me with their request.

jassiemint

It is ok faithfullyyour,

yes we are talking abit acupuncture weight management at marine parade. it is quite effective because i had lost 16.1 KG of fat in 3 mths program, thanks to my consultant, so far 2 mths after finished my program i still maintaining.

It is not only acupuncture treatment but also detoxification and dietary planning by my consultant. DETERMINATION and DISCIPLINE is needed. heeee

welcome to join us in slimming talk, can add me in MSN [email protected] as slimming frd.
(=

coolie28

Hi faithfullyyour,

Yes.we are sharing about the acupunture weight management at marine parade..I post you just now mar after you ask us..
I lost 8.5kg in this program. I recover from kidney issues also!!! Thanks for the program & friend who introduce me to this program..Thanks to the consultant too who is like my nanny guide me all the long...heheheheeee..

I post you my mail..
You may email/MSN me at [email protected].
I give you the details & contact of my consultant.. Book consultation with her lorr....

trust

thank all for the information, anyway i heard about this company before. Is an MLM company right? hence i am afraid that you guy are just agent over there. as you all sound so 'helpful'.
Sorry for the way of speaking.

jassiemint

HI hi sharon, wow that's fast you meeting my consultant liao? heee do update me ya.

Hi faithfullyyour, it is up to your if you want to believe or not lo.I share is because ppl can see my changes by slim down. i works on me then i say it good. (=

you can see my progress from day 1 until now, everybody can see . (=

inykt

Hi all
I'm wondering hor for the whole of those 3 mths all of u gals don't excercise at all?? can't play badminton? jog?

hi faithfullyours... yes this is a MLM company but i went there i was not pressure to buy anything from them at all.. But when i go for my appt at nite i do see alot of agent hard selling to those aunties.. It really depends on who intro u to the place...

jassiemint

Hi inykt,

nope i did not exercise at all.haha. got once was pulay ubin cycling, i was allowed to do tt but diet different.

My consultant told me first 2 weeks detox must not exercise lo. some light exercise still ok

ya, me too, i did not encountered any hard selling when i went for consultation too, i was allowed to go back for consider and i brought my hubby week after that to understand . yes i agree, it is depends on who intro u. (=

you can ask my slimming frd like doris if she got kena any hard sell or not lo.

royndor

haha...

today's topic seemed so interesting...

haha so far I'd never encounter any hard-selling (been there for 5 times, 1 for consultation, 1 to sign up, and 3 for my 3 accu) well dare not say in future will i encounter, but so far so good.

actually whats there to hard sell in WS? pdts are pretty limited as in they do not have a whole comprehensive range of things (compare to other MLM coy that I'd seen)

well if anyone is concern n worried abt being pushed or watsoever, do find out abit more before going over and if possible bring along your partner or a fren if your concern is overwhelming.

just a little fyi, i din sign up immediately after the consultation. I wont say that they wont sell their pdt, but definitely NOT hard-sell. Well... which promoter/sales dun sell... then they are not doing their job.

Ask more... if concern, even when there for consultation, ask!!! Ask till you understand, even when the dietician talk to me, i ask who is he n etc.. even when i see the sinseh, I ask... when accu time, i also ask =)

hope this 2 cents worth of comment help to ease some doubts

inykt

Jon=inykt
incase u all confuse wahah.. still very sad abt my muscle lost.. but i'll jia you. I'm intro by jasmine too no hard selling i dont think jasmine earn my $$ but i think her consultant did haha..

coolie28

Hi Inykt,

No exercise during the program..
For me,I dont have any problem..I dont feel any hard selling leh..coz my focus is to understand the how the program works for me..I also consider before took up the package..
Everywhere also hard selling la...
What I feel is my consultant really like my nanny to advice when during the review lor..They always plan our diet to make we achieve our target weight..I saw many good testimonial which slimdown..Really amazing!All happy..
I dont care izit MLM or not?I just want to slimdown to achieve good result..
Am I right?hehehehee...

jassiemint

haha, jon how come u got 2 nick ....so confuse. yes i totally agree with Jon too, i personally not earning alot but accountant's pay not really bad also la. i willing to pay but provided ppl who service me are in good service and it is works.

quite skeptical initially but since my frd proved to me that she able to maintain for so long after lost 18KG of fat loss so i rather go and try.

Deat Jon, dont like that la. keep it up! just follow ok? i was also under muslce 5 KG already increased 3.5KG so left only 1.5KG. shiling told me muscle more difficult to gain than fat loss lo. so i just guai guai follow the protein intake.

i total agree with doris lo. haha same too, everytime i in review room , i took out my organizer, write ask , ask write. doctor also, i ask doctor abt hormone problem also. then sometime i did complaint to them also la.

trust

sorry to ask too much, because i know that they have referral fee. Hence definitely who ever recommend you guy to the program earn also. I mean just be frank and open up.I believe jasmine or whoever sure got earn abit, i does not say alot. Anyway i will go down personally myself and take alook. Thank for you guy advise.

fat_ger

yup..today topic is very interesting. i agree with cwlok, i also dun care whether is mlm or not. As long as it help mi to lost down safe and effective, y not. Me myself also never sign up immediately,i went back personally myself after working out my budget. Hence i dun agree there is hard selling going on.

Hi faithfullyyour,
Yup, you ownself go and take alook and judge for yourself. Anyway still welcome you to our slimming club, if you dun mind can add mi as ur slimming buddy ([email protected])

jassiemint

haha doris, i also learn from my frd de, she told me this one useful. can keep ourself motivated, but no worries cos now im motivating you heeee.

Jon aka inykt also ok? dont sad liao la.

ya, faithfullyyour, i just told Jon aka inykt that there is referee fee but i did not get the referer fee when she signed because i never ask her/slimming frds to mention my name when she/they call up so i got no referer fee . (=

never mind you go ahead for consultation lo. consultant they all are very friendly de, hope to be slimming frd with you too ya.

only my own frd when i brought them down or they called mention my full name then consultant they all will call me and check with me see if is my frd or not. for my own frd, i returned my referer fee to them as well.

everywhere is doing referer in case you dont know, london weight management, marie france, credit card bank all have lol.

up to you believe or not.

metoyou

Hi all,
wooo today so happening ar.. hehe
so envy u all can endure leh and lost so much kg of weight.. Hope me also can get good result.. Jia You to all slimming ladies! hehe ^^

eddyn

Hi, so happening here. just to update, i started programme since monday. so far so good still bearable, done first acupuncture yesterday, has weigh myself this morning, had 1.3kg of weight loss , it might be my water because i have slightly high water.
Hi faithfullyyour, i remember jasmine tan did not ask me to mention her name and when i asked her if i need to mention her name she also say no need. so when i call up i also never mentioned anyone's name. SO i am very sure jasmine tan did not earn $$ from my package
i believe she is customer who slim down because she willing to show her photo to me.

Fianlly, good luck to all slimming ladies too. i still have long way to go, hope everything goes fine for me. fat loss fat loss.

carolpoon

hi sharon, yes update us your consultation.
you can add me in msn at [email protected] as slimming buddy too. eddyn do add me too.
I lost 13 kg in total, not bt b but want to slim down to look better

hi jasmine, no worries we all trust you! you are a good slimming buddy. good luck to you and jj on the review. do keep us posted on the result.

jassiemint

Hi all my slimming frds, thks for your trust and support. i just back from body analysis and
had review tgt my slimming frd JJ Ang

Had little muscle dropped too due to i slp too late because of month end closing last week

My latest measurement:

Arm: total lost 6.5cm
Waist: from 31 to 24.5 inch now.
Hip: total lost 12cm
Thigh: total lost 12cm (for left and right leg)
Calf: lost 5cm each

lost another 0.8 KG of fat so total fat loss is 16.9 KG.

the fats that i lost is all from lower body, upper body no changes.

my consultant said overall ok but got to focus on protein food and rest more cos i still need to gain muscle

good night

jjang

woah jasmine, you so fast post your result here already?
apologies for MIA for so long. i was very busy with my job. keep traveling here and there .

To keep my promise, i have to spare sometime here to update my progress.

Yeah, yesterday went to my last review with jasmine, finally my effort paid off.
I total lost 21 kg and still have 10 kg to go, consultant told me i need 6 months time to lose all the extra fat, so i had signed up another 3 month program to get rid of another 10 kg of fats

Jasmine, i dont want to show my statistic here, you become so slim already, yet mine still considered as big. Now i am On L size, previously was XXXL size.

To all my friends here ,FYI, i had changed my MSN to [email protected] , please re-add me.
Hi jia wen, long time no see. Congrats on your slimming too. Jasmine now also become 'chio chio' already.

fat_ger

congrats to you JJ, that is alot. Must continue to jia you ok? Definitely can be like us, S size. (but i am xs size, motivate you :p) going to have the 'side effect' very soon. Jia you jia you.

Add mi @ [email protected]

jassiemint

fat ger, JJ ang only can goes down to M size because her bone structure not small.
Like Doris also, she told me her frame also not small de.

I think you got to add JJ ang in MSN cos she seldom post here. We always communicate through MSN and SMS nia

JJ ang no worries ok? no problem la. I can shrinked from XL to S size you can too ok?
u already shed off 21 KG of fat so 10 KG no problem la.

I believe you can make it one ok?

Cheers!

shcatty

Hi jasmine, i just email you to inquiry about your acupuncture program details and contact. i am XL size and uk size 12.
i aim to lose about 17kg too. my email is [email protected]

your spent how long to lose 16.9kg of fat?
waiting for your reply. Thanks

jassiemint

Hi shuihui,
ermmm, i did not receive your email ley. did you send to correct email?
mine is [email protected] , never mind i email you lo.

ic, i was at XL/L size and UK size 12 too. now is size S or UK size 6-8 le.

i used about 3mth plus to lose 16.1 KG of fats and another 0.8 KG of fats is actually after program lose de.
Cos my consultant said my body function works well after program so now easy to maintain and lose fat.

jassiemint

Hi nickyiy,no problem at all. Already email you the details. please check, my email is [email protected]

How much u want to lose?are u btb too heee. I total fat loss is 16.9KG le.

this program is consists of detox, dietary planning and acupuncture treatment. most importantly is ur DETERMATION and DISCIPLINE heeeee

fat_ger

Hi nikiiy,

Yup, indeed this is a happening thread. All slimming buddy man, but of cause we welcome those new comer too.

royndor

ok...

tmw review... abit kancheong... any1 have negative reults before????

i dun feel i slim down leh... how how how though pants loose, stomach in abit... is it psychological feel??? hmmm

jassiemint

wahhhhhh haha, doris you sound very nervous hor. i heard some ppl did lost muscle at first review but after body adjusted second and third+ review they result is fat loss.

haha stomach in and pants loose means u got lose fat la. aiyo. dont be kanchoeng. i last time everytime review also kancheong one, scared later no fat loss but everytime i had fat loss, if you doing good and follow sure got result one ok? heee

fat_ger

Dun worry too much doris, pants loose mean got lose fats. Tomorrow go for review and you will know the results already. Is normal to feel this way as i also like that in the past, but is because i not enough sleep so i scare muscles will drop. But as long as you follow, will see results one.

coolie28

dont scared scared doris,if you follow consultant advice & d dietary plan they plan for you sure loss some weight..always practice to have enough sleep & dont skip meal!!
hehehe...

jassiemint

haha yupp. doris actually feel pants loosen le just tt may be her muscle increased so not much weight differences.
she got follow but juz tt sleeping pattern is a problem due to her baby
no worries doris. I can slim down u also can de!