10 pax ROM.. Any recommendations for venue?

maggieemeee

Hi,

I will recommend cassia at capella. I know is very out of the way. There is no need any min of pax. 5 pax also can. :) food n service excellent! ^^

My solemnization will be at there next year april. :)

For 20 pax, maybe can try Fullerton bay floating pod. Pricing wise, I cannot rmb how much. :)

Hope it helps. :)

Do you have the prices for Cassie?

Yuriko Jasmine

Hi,

I will recommend cassia at capella. I know is very out of the way. There is no need any min of pax. 5 pax also can. :) food n service excellent! ^^

For 20 pax, maybe can try Fullerton bay floating pod. Pricing wise, I cannot rmb how much. :)

Hi congrats on your big day! anyqay can share the price with me too. Thanks much!

Email: [email protected]

Yuriko Jasmine

Hi everyone! Im also looking for a venue to hold my solemnization. Between 10 to 15 pax this sept14. Most function rooms and hotel have minumun pax of 30pax. I did consider doing it on a yacht but kinda out of budget. Looking to spend no more than 2.5k as it would like just be a small event with family and a handful of close friends. Anyone have any recommendations to share? Or has anyone done theirs in a hotel suite?

Anyone have experience with Amara sanctuary or Capella hotels? Would it be feasible to have my rom held in the room/suite?

My email is [email protected] ! Appreciate much!!

lnkirk

Hi everyone. Similar situation - looking for a venue which will accommodate up to 15 pax for a ceremony and meal afterwards . Don't want to spend more than $1k if possible. If you know of any hotels where they allow ceremonies in the room/suite please let me know! Any advice much appreciated!

My email is: [email protected]. Thanks!

Mousie7584

Hi dear all. Me too, similar situation.
Looking for a venue which will accommodate up to 10 pax for a ceremony and meal afterwards . Don't want to spend more than $1k if possible. If you know of any hotels where they allow ceremonies in the room/suite please let me know! Any advice much appreciated!

My email is: [email protected] Lots of thanks!

A. Chua

Hi all,

I too looking for a ROM venue for 12 pax around end of the year (dec).
Looking for somewhere Cosy! (and private I guess)

Looking for any advice or recommendations!

My email is: [email protected]
Many thanks in advance !

Priscilla Wong

Hi,

Hi,
Can I knw the price range for Cassia @ Capella?
I'm looking for a place for 20-30 pax. October 2014. Budget range abt $2k-$3k. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] . Many thanks!!

Huitingbai

Hi tulipkiss, you got this rate from the hotel? Because when I called them last week, they were saying the pricing for 2015 is not out yet..

tulipkiss

Hi tulipkiss, you got this rate from the hotel? Because when I called them last week, they were saying the pricing for 2015 is not out yet..

Yup emailed the hotel some time last week, for solemnisation package! They gave us the 2014 package and informed us to add $20/pax when we told them that we're looking at quarter 1 of 2015.

Which month are you planning? :)

tulipkiss

Not sure...maybe got to ask them cos $20/pax means it's $200 more per table which is a lot.
Then are you booking?

Not sure now :/ HTB is fine with going ahead since the overall price is still within his budget and he likes that place. But I feel that it's pretty pricey for a solemnisation lunch. More expensive than some banquet lunch packages even.. lol.
Another thing is I only have about 10-15 guests. Makes it even less logical if I determine the actual per pax cost, haha.

Gonna search around for more reviews of the fullerton pod and maybe go down to get a feel of it then see how. Currently no alternative venues in mind yet..

alyooop

Not sure now :/ HTB is fine with going ahead since the overall price is still within his budget and he likes that place. But I feel that it's pretty pricey for a solemnisation lunch. More expensive than some banquet lunch packages even.. lol.
Another thing is I only have about 10-15 guests. Makes it even less logical if I determine the actual per pax cost, haha.

Gonna search around for more reviews of the fullerton pod and maybe go down to get a feel of it then see how. Currently no alternative venues in mind yet..
We were looking at the pods too and the price seemed ok but had to give up because he has too many relatives and we can't fit everyone. Then again if they said need to add $20 per pax... That's more exp than I thought :/

Huitingbai

Ya I realised also...the per pax cost is steep compared to other banquet lunch packages...I guess they charge a premium for it's uniqueness and view...
I am also sourcing for other alternatives

Na0miii

hi ladies, i m looking for a ROM venue for approximately 10pax or 15pax in dec 2014.
i am open to restaurants / hotel but maybe around a budget of 1.5k and below.
do you have any suggestions ? thanks for help! appreciated :)))

Winnie_

Hi,

Can u share more information on the pricing for cassia? Thank you
[email protected]

MicHelLe YoNG

Hi,

Hi Amanda !

mind share your budget wise for you solemnization?

MicHelLe YoNG

Hey guys!

If youre looking for a fuss free and awesome way to get connected with venues that meet your budget, date and pax requirement easily, maybe you can check out www.***********.com? We work with the venues directly so we have instant date availability check, and will filter based on your requirement! Would be much easier to do research haha

Sean :)

Hi Sean,

Im looking for ROM venue for 15-20 paxs, any recommendation ? cheap & nice place :p

redpanda

I'm also looking for a ROM venue for 15 pax. Preferably a private function room with buffet? Budget around 1.5k

redpanda

Hi there,

You may want to consider klapsons, The Boutique Hotel. it has pretty good venues for solemnization or wedding reception. You can check its rate at [email protected]. I think klapsons has rates for solemnization that start from $70++. You may want to take a look at the website as well http://www.klapsons.com/singapore/gallery/

Good luck for your preparation:)

Thanks Ms_K88 for your suggestion. Would there be any other venues? Am open to more suggestions so I can pick the best one.

redpanda

Hi Amanda! Can I check when you did your solemnization at Cassia, did they provide you with any solemnization table? If not, how did you do your solemnization? I've checked with them and they said they're unable to fit the any table into the private room. They only have a sofa and coffee table.

redpanda

Hi,

Hi Amanda! Can I check when you did your solemnization at Cassia, did they provide you with any solemnization table? If not, how did you do your solemnization? I've checked with them and they said they're unable to fit the any table into the private room. They only have a sofa and coffee table.

bonbons

Hi all BTB,
I was searching for a venue for my ROM for 4 pax as well and chanced upon Absinthe Restaurant.
They have 4 different private rooms which you can book (4 pax, 15 pax, 30pax or 40pax) and best part is they have no minimum spending to book the private rooms!
Their set dinner starts from $68++ for a 3 course meal.
Downside is that they won't provide any floral decoration or other stuff for ROM, just the table and chairs in a room. But the rooms all look quite posh already, so can consider!

MiddleMe

I have a suggestion for alternative. If you are on a budget and have lesser than 50 pax, try searching for restaurants along the beaches like East Coast Park then you have a romantic beach wedding. Beach wedding are nice when you don't have too many guests. And its children friendly too!

When I was researching for mine, I did come across a few restaurants in East Coast Park or Sentosa like Mana Mana Beach Club East Coast etc. I ended up having 80 guests so we did somewhere else.

Thomas Lim

Hi all,

I am looking for a ROM venue with dinner for around 13-15 Pax. Budget around 1.5k-2k
I am open to indoor/outdoor/restaurant/cafe

any recommended advice ?

Can PM/email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Best Regards
Thomas Lim

MayDay5

Hi all,
I am looking for a ROM venue for around 10-20 pax. In door / Outdoor. Any recommendation? Pls PM me .
Thanks

alien36706

Hi All,

I'm also looking for a place for solemization + lunch for 12pax. Prefer reputable centralized hotel with Chinese 7-8 course lunch as the elders prefer Chinese food. Budget 4K.

Please pm or email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Ben Lee

Dear all,

Please share with me a good location for solemnization. Mainly 15 pax in the afternoon. I just want to keep it simple and budget (within $2k)
Please pm or drop me a mail at [email protected]

Thank you