10 pax ROM.. Any recommendations for venue?

bridetobee

Hi all,

I'm bit lost. I only have 10 pax for ROM but a few restaurants I asked need minimum 2 tables. Any recommendations? Thanks!

futuretay

I also looking for a restaurant. But must have both vegetarian and non-vegetarian together for less than 15 pax. Please help! pls PM me for my email address. thank u so much!

animelover

Guys, you can try Royal China at Raffles Hotel, Pine Court at Meritus Mandarin or Grand Asia at Odeon Towers.

Do note these restaurants could only do at most 2 - 3 tables in their private rooms. Hope it helps
happy.gif

jetan12

oh okay.. thanks.. I'm also looking at about 15 pax which include 2 children. Usually how much does it cost to hold a solemnization at a restaurant? thank you.

pjtable

1 Table to let go at Peony Jade @ Keppel Club!

Menu is 8-course which includes:
Shark’s fin, live grouper fish, 2 head Aomori abalone, jing-du pork spare ribs paired with sumo prawns with creamy yolk, golden crispy skinned duck.
Also included: 1 bottle of Red Wine and 10 glasses of beer.

Can be used for any kind of celebrations e.g. birthday, special occasions and if you would like to try their actual wedding food before commiting to any kind of contract (with min tables).

Please write to me if you're interested and I will send you the details.

My email is:-
[email protected]

angel060607

4 Table to let go at Cheer Garden Restaurant @ Hotel Grand Central!

Menu is 9-course which includes:
Suckling pig cold dish, braised shark's fin soup with cold meat, roasted cispy chicken, fried prawn with cereal, steamed red garoupa and more..
Included: Free flow of hard liquor,red wine, beer,stout,chinese tea & soft drink.

Can be used for any kind of celebrations e.g. birthday & special occasions.
Please write to me if you're interested and I will send you the details.

Pls email to:-
[email protected]

amanda xj

Hi,

I will recommend cassia at capella. I know is very out of the way. There is no need any min of pax. 5 pax also can. :) food n service excellent! ^^

My solemnization will be at there next year april. :)

For 20 pax, maybe can try Fullerton bay floating pod. Pricing wise, I cannot rmb how much. :)

Hope it helps. :)