Questions you may want to ask
when you book your wedding banquet
- How much are the chair covers (if you would like to have
- How many complimentary barrels of beer are included in
the package? How many litres per barrel? Cost of extra barrel
of beer? Can they throw in an extra complimentary barrel
- How many complimentary parking coupons can they provide?
What happens if you need more? Same questions goes for the
- What are the corkage charges for hard-liquor, stout and
- How many complimentary nights of stay is provided? If only
one night, try to get two nights. In my opinion, if they
provide anniversary dinner voucher, ditch it in exchange
for an extra night stay.
- What is the number of tables a waiter/waitress will be
serving? Who is their pool of banquet waiters/waitresses?
- How many people are invited for the trial-dinner? Full
or partial menu for the trial-dinner? Is the trial-dinner
on a weekday or weekend?
- Are complimentary fruit cakes or chocolate pralines provided?
If fruit cake is provided, what is the cost involved if you
would like to have chocolate pralines?
Go to "Printing wedding