Singaporebrides | Editors' Notes
Best Bridal Looks and Trends For 2015
The best wedding dresses and trends off the runways of New York Bridal Fashion Week are here! Have a look at these for some inspiration for your wedding look.
Nothing pleases me more than looking at beautiful things, but lucky for me, I don’t have to decide on which look I want to wear for my wedding. I’ve seen my share of wedding dresses, but every year, designers both local and overseas never cease to amaze me with their creativity. The New York Bridal Fashion Week we attended in October was amazing; the designers we met were so passionate about their work, each piece in their collection was so much more than just putting fabrics together with a sewing machine.
It was a painful task to have to choose, but here are my favourite looks from the designers we met in New York for 2015.
1. TheiaIvory felted raw wool strapless gown
2. Della GiovannaIvory silk knit jersey draped corset and grecian draped skirt
3. Claire PettiboneChampagne halter neck beaded embroidery, sequin train and platinum silk lining
4. Reem AcraCream re-embroidered lace dress with silk georgette skirt
5. Naeem KhanIvory tulle strapless floral motif beaded gown
6. WattersIvory plunging V-neck with sculpted lace motifs on illusion bodice
7. Yumi KatsuraFrench Chantilly lace fit and flare gown with silk satin faced organza underlay
8. Sareh NouriGazar trumpet gown with boat neck and long lace sleeves
All content from this article, including images, cannot be reproduced without credits or written permission from SingaporeBrides.