Z Wedding Make-up Artist - Any recommendation/feedback?

santajean

Hi all BTBs!

I'm a ZW Bride and I am looking to do some research on their MUA, but it doesn't seem to be able to find any link (other than The Little Brush).

Anyone has recommendation or feedback on this?

sjunzz

My mua was amber but i believe generally they are good. Amber is wonderful ... Made me look so gorgeous even when i cried like mad.

sjunzz

Hahaha i believe z wedding style is natural, the makeup i feel is very pretty and natural looking. Just a better looking 'you'. You can always ask the mua to tone down for you if you dun like. Z wedding is so into natural .. They hardly touch up ur photos much unless u request to.

sjunzz

Btw, i believe during my pre wed photoshoot i saw z wedding mua call vincent i think .. He transformed a lady next to me. She look soo naturally sweet n pretty after hes done wif her.

Xygoh

My mua was amber and i really love her makeup. Strongly recommend her. If u have a mua u like, u can inform zwedding early and they will try their best to make arrangements.

sjunzz

My mua was amber and i really love her makeup. Strongly recommend her. If u have a mua u like, u can inform zwedding early and they will try their best to make arrangements.

Me too. Amber is so fast, you know i also engaged her for 2 mums makeup and she manage to do so much quicker than my jiemeis's mua. She made my mum look glamourous and my mil young and pretty.

caren_c

Hello ladies!! I'm a Z wedding btb too, and my MUA is Amber. :)
My coordinator booked her for me as he said she is highly recommended, even before we did any research. :)

Will be taking my photoshoot this week (yikes!!)
Anyone taken theirs yet/gg to take soon?

santajean

Hello ladies!! I'm a Z wedding btb too, and my MUA is Amber. :)
My coordinator booked her for me as he said she is highly recommended, even before we did any research. :)

Will be taking my photoshoot this week (yikes!!)
Anyone taken theirs yet/gg to take soon?

Hello!

When's your AD? I'll be choosing my gown in Feb and PS in March.

caren_c

Me too. Amber is so fast, you know i also engaged her for 2 mums makeup and she manage to do so much quicker than my jiemeis's mua. She made my mum look glamourous and my mil young and pretty.
Hi! You took Amber up @ 100/pax for you mum & mil for AD?
I'm contemplating if i should... will it be better if we engaged a separate MUA for the mums?

Btw, did you pay for their ampoules or used your own? :)

sjunzz

Hi! You took Amber up @ 100/pax for you mum & mil for AD?
I'm contemplating if i should... will it be better if we engaged a separate MUA for the mums?

Btw, did you pay for their ampoules or used your own? :)

Hello! I did take up. At first i didnt until i see she only takes one hr for my hair and makeup.. I lazy to find le ... I plead wif amber to take up lo! She at first reluctant to coz more work mah..

sophieling

Hi, my mua for my mum and sisters I engaged separately as freelance makeup artist for my wedding includes false eyelashes and ampoule in the rate @$100/pax as well. Some mua charges additional for them. You can also use your own if have.