Yishun Safra Club Imperial Garden Restaurant

dreamyitoh

Hi 131,
yes, I am holding my dinner there on Nov. Are u holding there too?

Hi Junebride,

Can u share with me your experience after your wedding on Sept? Thanks a lot!

Hi all

Can anyone who hold dinner there share experiences with me ? [email protected]

junebridetobe

Hi all
I just went to the resturant to chose my invitation card. they are setting up the tables for a wedding that night...i saw overall layout and the table layout find that its quite nice can compete with hotel ballroom,..(a relieve to my worried)...i like the maroon color chair ribbon that meant for march-in area and 2 red tables but too bad my EG is red, scare the color not matching.

lhj_131

Hi all,

Just had my wedding banquet 2 weeks ago, must say that the food potion and quality is really good. Positive feedbacks from my guests. Good customer service from Dennis & Sam (restaurant managers), they are pretty efficient and works very well with my co-ordinator. But one thing to take note is try not to look for Benny Aw (Banquet Sales Manager), his customer service really *&^%%

blanqq

hi lhj, i'm also considering my AD there? do u still have the package and menu in yr hands?
As both our parents lived in north side, so had very little choice to choose from and they hate to travel to town cos' of jam and parking..

appreciate it.. tks!!! can email me?

wanted to book early cos of the 7% GST charge.. ERRRRRR......

my email.. [email protected]

blanqq

oh lhj, tks for yr email. i was thinking of booking it in yr 2008 is it too early to do so

i doubt tat they will give me that same rate as now in view of the GST raise. any contacts for IG, as per your recommendation?

lhj_131

Hi Blanqq,

you can look for Steven, he's the restaurant manager. A very nice guy to talk with, you can try to contact him at 96405717.

Regards,
lhj

iheartyou

hi
i am planning to have my malay wedding at the ballroom of safra coountry club. anyone has done it there yet? can share pictures and experience with me.

lynnangly

Hi, Like to check any one hold their AD at Yishun Safra? How is the venue & Food? Looking for a wedding venue

queenly

i went for site inspection yesterdae when there is a wedding going on...

i think its so so if u have 35 tables n above then they will open the ballroom to link up with the restaurant...

high ceiling but no projector, then the decor realli sucks so need to engage florist i think.

lynnangly

hi queen, I've been there for dinner b4 and also hv ask abt the banquet. i can say i've got nice service. the ballroom rm link to the restaurant also quite nice. They provide me with the portable projector. looks small though. but the sales person says if i need a big one, they can borrow fm safra club @ no additional cost.

twinklelee

Hi,

I am interested in holding my wedding banquet at Yishun Safra. Does anyone have photos to share or any package to share pls email me @[email protected] I am wondering does imperial garden charges service charge? Or do we need to hit a certain number of tables then the service charge will be waived? Thanks a million.

ajes

Hi,

Is anyone planning to hold ur wedding reception at Yishun Safra Imperial Garden, pls contact me (Ajes) at my hp no 92704807 or email me @ [email protected], because apparently i've booked Yishun Safra Imperial Garden Restaurant to hold my wedding reception but now i'm not doing a wedding reception, i've paid a deposit of $3750 for the venue using safra card discount but willing to let go @ $3550. Pls contact me. Thanks

jtaime

Hi ladies

I'm interested in having my dinner there too but I only have about 20 tables because I'm having a separate wedding for immediate relatives & friends.
Is there a minimum no. of tables we must commit?
Can someone send me their menus too?
[email protected]

Thanks.

huilin

Hi Kel,

their food is nice and location is good too.
happy.gif

they have upgraded the ballroom decorations and now is nicer.
happy.gif

You can contact them at [email protected] for their wedding packages.
happy.gif

gg_paradise

Hi, anyone brides here held their wedding with Yishun Safra? Care to share ur experiences on them with me? or u gonna hold ur wedding with them, oso come & share with me.. I would like to know abt their food, service, ambience, deco etc etc..

ryanmel

Yishun safra's restaurant has change to
Pin Si restaurant.

Just went down last nite, looks awesome!

Melissa