Yan Palace at Warren Golf Club....Any comments?

babystar

hi cute koala,

I've been there for my CNY lunch n i find the serice is lousy n the food not as nice as the Yan Palace at chinatown.

If u're looking for restaurants in the west, i'll recommend that u go to Chevrons. The chinese restaurant there is Brilliant Garden.The food,serving and service is better.
happy.gif

starzll

Hi cute koala

Have you choose ur wedding dnr venue?? I'm also holding my wedding dnr at Warren Golf n Country Club..

My hubby kind of like the place.

cute_koala_123

Hi starzll,

Sorry tat it's been quite a long time I din go to this thread.. Yup, we have chosen the same place. Well, my husband like the place too....

duckling78

hehe i kind to find it out of place...especially for those without car...Can share with me how does the embience like...

cute_koala_123

Hi Yaya, even though it's out of place but it's near MRT. So on our wedding day, we will ask some bros to drop guest to MRT.

We are quite satisfy with the ambience. The most important thing is it suits our budget. Free parking. Large reception area. The banquet supervisor is very friendly. Perhaps you can drop by to check it out.

starzll

Hi Cute Koala...

Sorry tat it's been quite a long time I din go to this thread..

Hmmm..when is ur dnr?? Mine will be May 06..

Hi yaya..
I also be doing the same thing as cute koola. will ask frenzs & colleagues to drop guest to MRT . we actually oso toying the idea of hiring bus..

As for ambience, it is quite ok.

duckling78

I been to the branch in chinatown but the ambience is not up to my standard lor.... cos it look a bit old lor and also becos i have only 10 to 15 tables. Have to chare with the public

starzll

Hi Cute Koala and yaya

Okie!!No prob. I will let you know =)

I'm with Bridal Concept,will be having my photoshoot 25 this month. But haven do any trial make up yetz. How abt U??

As for actual day photographer, I have not get any yetz..stil looking ard..any recommendation??

So is ur new place near to cck??

Hi yaya,

Hw abt taking a look at those resturants under Gim Tin Grp. They have one at Grassroots Club. Maybe you can go n check out the place =)

cute_koala_123

Hi Starzll, I now staying in CCK with my in laws. Trying to sell of our flat so tat we cud move out to get our own nest....but now got no buyer lei...
U oso staying in CCK?

My AD MUA is Mico from U Style. She was recommended by my friend. Her work is good. My AD photographer is Matt. U can check his website www.mattphotography.com His charges is reasonable.

After your photoshoot, dun forget to share with us ok?

Yaya, what is the criteria that you look for in the venue?

starzll

Hi Cute Kola, I'm oso staying at CCk at the moment and I'm renovating my new flat at Yew Tee.

Hmm...my hubby is an housing agent actually, he gt few client looking for flat in CCk area at the moment..Maybe if u are interested, you can email me the details at [email protected]

So u did not use the make-up artist from the bridal shop? Thanks for the photography's contact =)

oki..I will show u gers the photos

Yaya, have u found any venue u interested?

duckling78

Hi star

yah have tentatively taking Qian Xi

Can share with me the photographer contact and packgae details

Me still sourcing but have tentatively looking at sam wong & MR low for photographer and vieographer respectively.

starzll

Hi Yaya,

Which Qian Xi u looking at??

Actually I do have a few contact for photographer but have not decided yetz..I juz contacted the photographer dat cute koala had given earlier. Now waiting for his quote.

Which bridal shop u r wif??

starzll

Hi Yaya,

Which Qian Xi u looking at??

Actually I do have a few contact for photographer but have not decided yetz..I juz contacted the photographer dat cute koala had given earlier. Now waiting for his quote.

Which bridal shop u r wif??

duckling78

I am looking the one at the club house at farrer park.

Star can share with me your list i have seen 3 person work liao..
But most likely will take sam...

Me with GHA.
u?

cute_koala_123

Hi Yaya, wat do you mean by GHA? Hi StarzII, my bridal studio is in JB. That's why have to find another MUA for AD.

Hi Starzll, pls check your email....

starzll

Hi Yaya,

I only see their work frm website but have not meet up with them except for motion image. Saw their work at a wedding show, looks not bad. Their quote is quite reasonable I supose, another one is Ah p*ng p*ng and Desmond, he is a freelancer.

Hi cute koala, I have replied u =)

duckling78

Hi Star

I have seen desmond work and james work
i find them not bad but is the style thati prefer is sam lor.

Hi cute

GHA is golden horse award

starzll

I still duno yetz..But maybe looking at Motion Image. I still waiting for Sam to quote me, juz emailed him this morning.

So u selected ur gown??

duckling78

Hi star

I book sam liao
I really like his work......

did u email him your AD date
He will surely ask u on this before he guve u the quotation.

starzll

Hi yaya,

He have not replied me. Does he take veri long to reply u as well??

maybe I will give him a call later

duckling78

Hi Star

When is your wedding date?

i can recommend other to u any budget... U need any VG as well..

Give me your email i can give u a list of the contact for PG