WTS: White by Vera Wang / Kitty Chen / ML by Monique Lhuillier / Pier 94

GSW

Hi ladies,

I have just got married and am letting go my gowns (all in excellent to very good conditions and dry cleaned) as below:-

1. White by Vera Wang vw351233, ivory, size 2. (I had this gown for my actual day and have recieved so much compliments <3)

2. White by Vera Wang vw 351007, blush, size 0 (this style is so timeless that David's Bridal is re-launching it and now priced at ~ USD 1000)

3. Kitty Chen Rosa, ivory, altered to size 0-2, empire waist to A-line lace gown with detachable cap sleeves, tulle split front overlay, and metallic embroidery. Chapel train.

4. ML by Monique Lhuillier purple strapless asymmetric ruched faille mermaid gown, original size 10, altered to size 0. Creates stunning red carpet look easily. Hides belly effectively as well. Wonderful slimming effect. Steaming is not necessary for this fabric.

5. Pier 94 Red Satin Trumpet Gown. Straight neckline, asymmetric with some vertical ruche on the left that is tied nicely with a non-detachable satin belt around the waist. Slightly court train which, according to Pier 94 owner, can be altered to sweep train by cutting the fabric (and this is irreversible.) Back zip. An elegant, simple yet gorgeous choice. Well tailored for Asians. Altered to size slightly larger than 0, with 2-3 inches of seam allowances.

Please email to [email protected] for enquiries. :) Thanks :)