WTS: Wedding Bridal Gown

glitteredsnow

White with a tinge of cream. Lace with scallops. Zip up middle of back, with a line of cloth buttons. Beaded handiwork. Princess style, slim waist.

Detachable laced straps for a tube, Princess sweetheart sweet heart cut top neckline. Comes with in-built inbuilt in built bustier for additional support.

Handmade. Custom made. Tailored.

Wedding, celebration, reception, groom, bride, hotel, mua, bridal party, DIY, budget.

PM me for more details!

Bridal Gown i (low resolution).jpg

Bridal Gown ii (low resolution).jpg

Bridal Gown iii (low resolution).jpg

Bridal Gown iv (low resolution).jpg

peejay

White with a tinge of cream. Lace with scallops. Zip up middle of back, with a line of cloth buttons. Beaded handiwork. Princess style, slim waist.

Detachable laced straps for a tube, Princess sweetheart sweet heart cut top neckline. Comes with in-built inbuilt in built bustier for additional support.

Wedding, celebration, reception, groom, bride, hotel, mua, bridal party, DIY, budget.

PM me for more details!

View attachment 27965

View attachment 27966

View attachment 27967

View attachment 27968
Hi!how much is this gown

jasmine low

hi may i know if the first gown is still available cuz i am interested to buy it and how much? pls get back to me asap tks

Karen076

Hi is the first white gown still available cuz next month I am getting married and it is a last minute things. Will appreciate that u could pm me ASAP on the price of ur gown tks.

PingpongahGOGO

PM me for more details!

View attachment 27965

View attachment 27966

View attachment 27967

View attachment 27968
Hi still avalaible?