WTS: Wedding Banquet 2018 at Hotel Jen Tanglin

Coldtreegreen

Venue: Hotel Jen Tanglin (near Orchard Road with complimentary shuttle buses to many popular shopping malls like Taka, etc)

Date: My fiance and I booked for June 2018 but let us know if you would like to change dates:) Flexible for any date in 2018

Price: $1272 nett/table (U.P $1338/table) (Sat dinner, flexible and cheaper if you choose a weekday instead). Deposit of $3000 already paid, we will let go if you pay us our deposit.

PM me at [email protected]:)

PS: This package was signed at a wedding show hence very attractive (many perks like free flow beer and wine, free upgrade to executive suit, one complimentary helper day room). You will not get this from their regular package!

Reason for letting this package go: we actually really like the package for its perks and the hotel's convenient location and beautiful ballroom but we need more tables so decided to change hotel.

Last edited:

Coldtreegreen

:( ohman. I'm looking for only 12 tables. So sorry!
No problem dear:) Have lots of fun choosing a banquet venue! For 12 tables perhaps you might be interested in the Fullerton Hotel, the straits room. My fiance and I went for a tour and loved the straits room! Just that it was too small for our party:)

Coldtreegreen

For 2017, its SGD 1288 ++ for weekend lunch and SGD 1688 ++ for weekend dinner. I think the ++ is multiply by 1.177. Not sure if 2018 rates will differ!