WTS: VERA WANG ELIZA LUXE GOWN

Shermaine1290

Gorgeous Vera Wang Luxe Eliza that flows so effortlessly; I felt so light and was even able to dance and twirl in it despite the intricate tulle and fabric. Photographs beautifully and looks amazing in any wedding venue!

Purchased at the Vera Wang Boutique in Intercontinental Sydney in 2014 for close to S$15,000.
Letting go at S$8800, negotiable to serious buyers only.
Worn once for a few hours during pre-wedding shoot and during actual day ceremony. Was professionally altered down slightly to almost a size 0, but can be easily taken out again or in further.

Excellent condition; no tears. Professional dry-cleaned.
Was professionally altered down slightly to almost a size 0, but can be easily taken out again or in further. Excellent condition; no tears.

Comes with a thin inch Vera black grosgrain sash. I bought an additional small inch Vera sweet lavender sash (worth S$175) which I'm willing to throw in. Comes with original Authenticity card and Vera Wang garment bag.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or want more pictures.

Behind The Eliza Dress:

The timeless magnificence of lace is undeniable; in weddings, lace is as age-old a tradition as the institution of marriage itself.

With Eliza, I have translated traditional into a more effortless way. The Chantilly & Alencon lace appliquéd bodice is complemented by a traditional ball gown skirt made of organza inserts, organized into an intricate pattern of tucks and pleats to create a sense of buoyancy. A bride wearing Eliza will feel delicate and light, as if she is floating on the joy of her day. As the wedding dress is usually the first decision after the date, time and location of the wedding, it creates an important source of ideas for other wedding details.

Anytime lace is involved in a dress, such as with Eliza, the pattern can be carried through to other aspects such as invitations, table settings and decor. Eliza lends itself to inspiration that goes beyond the dress itself.

Attachments

• 1347573545_f_Eliza_Front.jpg
    1347573545_f_Eliza_Front.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 113
  • 1347573545_b_Eliza_Back.jpg
    1347573545_b_Eliza_Back.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 107