WTS Value for Money Pre wedding shoot + AD package + AD photography

Vald

Hi BTBs,

Due to circumstances and personal reasons, I am selling my Pre wedding shoot + AD package + AD photography which I believe is extremely valued for money.

I have done my due diligence and researched thoroughly (offline and online) before committing to this package. Moreover, I've bargained for additional perks that actually makes the package very worthwhile for the fortunate BTBs who are interested in this package at its price point.

This package is valued at $4088 nett (Pre wedding shoot + AD package + AD photography) and a deposit of $3000 has already been fronted.

Please do drop me a note at [email protected] on what the specific perks/deals are if you are interested, many thanks!

tott1006

Hi BTBs,

Due to circumstances and personal reasons, I am selling my Pre wedding shoot + AD package + AD photography which I believe is extremely valued for money.

I have done my due diligence and researched thoroughly (offline and online) before committing to this package. Moreover, I've bargained for additional perks that actually makes the package very worthwhile for the fortunate BTBs who are interested in this package at its price point.

This package is valued at $4088 nett (Pre wedding shoot + AD package + AD photography) and a deposit of $3000 has already been fronted.

Please do drop me a note at [email protected] on what the specific perks/deals are if you are interested, many thanks!

Hi, can send me the details at [email protected]? Thanks!