WTS: Peony Jade Wedding Lunch (Flexible date in 2017) (Additional discount up to S$1k)

Yannnniez

Selling my package as downsizing to a more intimate affair.

Minimum capacity attendance: 18 tables
Maximum capacity attendance: 25 tables

PRICING: a) Kindly note that this booking is for exclusive usage of Peony Jade at Keppel Club based on minimum guaranteed of 18 tables with the selection of our minimum applicable package The Eternal Love at $888 nett, The Perfect Match at $958 nett, The Bridal Glow at $1038 nett; The Heavenly Heart at $1188 nett; per table of ten persons onwards (menu price only), any incremental headcount above 10 persons per table will be pro-rated on a per person basis based on confirmed menu.

(Weekend package) THE BRIDAL GLOW MENU include Unlimited FREE flow of freshly brewed award-winningmicrobrewery beer from The Pump Room during lunch/dinner from 1st course till the dessert is served (from 18 guaranteed tables onwards) PLUS 12 bottles gourmet wines during lunch/dinner from 1st course till the dessert is served.

Additional perks

· A One-Night* (weekend) stay at Conrad Centennial Singapore with Buffet Breakfast for 2 with complimentary upgrade to Executive Floor with Executive Floor Benefits.

· $30 off per table or $50 off per table with Premium Menu selected. This promotion offer is valid upon fulfilment of minimum tables and wedding menu is required.

· One Complimentary table for every 15 guaranteed tables booked upon signing up.

· Complimentary 10-person food-tasting for in-laws-get-together (exclude first course), applicable Mondays to Thursdays excluding Pre Celebrations & 15 Days of Lunar New Year’s, Eves of Public Holidays, Public Holidays & all In-house Special Promotions.

• I am personally willing to give you an additional 1k discount.

Assuming you take the Bridal Glow menu which is 1038 nett and you have 18 tables,

The total you would pay is S$1038 x 18 less S$30 x 18 (S$30 discount each table) less S$1,038 (One free table) less S$1000 (my discount to you) = S$16,106 for 18 tables!

This is a crazy good deal of S$894 per table. Let me know by Early Jan or mid feb and we can make the magic happen!