WTS: Penelope Gown From Willowby by Watters/BHLDN and Custom-Made French Lace Cheongsam

joostaroosta

Description and details

With 30 years experience designing dresses, Vatana Watters draws upon the rich heritage of fashion masters like Balenciaga and Lanvin to create designs that are fresh, surprising, and beautiful.This piece was made for the bride looking for something especially dreamy. It has all the elements of a fairytale gown: soft illusion neckline, floral-covered bodice, flowing tulle skirt, sweeping train, and a sash to tie it all off.

• From Willowby by Watters
  • Removable sash
  • Side zip
  • Soft tulle; polyester lining
  • Bust cups
  • Professionally clean
  • Imported
Comes in Size 0 however as size runs big, I have altered the dress at a professional tailor to take in at the bust and waist (no cloth was cut off and it was sewn in). Have altered inner nude lining to fit my height 1.58m + 3 inches heels but I have left the outer tulle skirt at its original length.

It is in great condition except that some part of the tulle ends have been tugged upon due to the delicate material. However it is not obvious unless you scrutinise very closely and you can cut it off if you want.

It's a very gorgeous and dreamy dress and easy to walk around in. Have received many compliments from wedding guests and wedding vendors!

Bought at $1690 and selling at $1290 with dry cleaning included.
Will throw 2 free veils - a veil with lace trimmings and a long tulle veil.

Please email me at [email protected] or text me at 91006717 if interested.

penelope.jpg

penelope%252520back.jpg

EMP_0301%252528a%252529.jpg

EMP_0092.jpg

EMP_0342.jpg

I am also looking to sell a custom-made cheongsam with gorgeous french lace details and it is in excellent condition. I have only worn it during my tea ceremony and wedding reception in October 2015. Have received so many compliments from friends and family members on this dress!

I am a UK6, 1.58m and it fits me perfectly. I have worn 3 inches heels with this cheongsam.
Looking to sell at $580. Original price at $850 and dry cleaning included.
Please email me at [email protected] or text me at 91006717 if interested. Thank you!

EMP_0523.jpg

EMP_0479.jpg

4PKjXu9lS6Ko0uDRi1J6_.jpg

v02jJISBTJOLfbZ3JdjF_%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

Last edited:

Secs26

Hi,

I'm not sure that I can fit your cheongsam but it's beautiful and was wondering if you can share where you got it made :)

Coldley

Hi joostaroosta, may i know the price of the cheongsam? And can i get it tailored back at your original tailor? I'm smaller than size 6. Thanks pls PM.

Leediah

Hi, actually I'm mainly interested in the veils. Are those for sale separately? If so, possible to show clearer pictures of the shorter one with lace?