WTS: MY DREAM WEDDING Package (Preshoot + Actual Day)

lim89

Hi All,

Have a package (Preshoot + Actual day shoot) with My Dream Wedding up for transfer.

My Dream Wedding has received very good reviews from various forums with good service and good photos. You should research on it, they are quite reputable.

The whole package cost $4,588 (included GST.). More than half of the deposit have already been given. The package is valid till 10 Jan 2018. Taking into consideration of the rising cost every year, this is really a good deal.

Selling it off because we have parted ways amicably.

I promise you that this is a good deal because we spend a lot of time researching and going from booth to booth to compare and finally settle down with them to negotiate, and we negotiate hard. We manage to get many extra freebies that I believe you will need.

Some highlights here, if you are really interested, contact me or pm me and I can send you the full details:

Actual day photo:

Actual day 10Hr photography
All soft copy (unedited)
300 pics
Traditional album

Actual day rental:

Actual day car deco. (ribbon etc.)
2 gown (1 gown upgraded)
2 Suit
Day and Night make up
Bouquet, corsage
2 jacket for dad

Many other extra goodies like scroll for guest to sign on actual day, tea dress, magazine style album, etc.

Photo package (local):

3 location, Day, or Day/night shoot
Select 40 poses from 150 photos. Comes with 40 digital copies
Wedding album (glass crystal exterior)
1x canvas photo with frame
2x table top with frame (2 different size)
Loan of 2 gown, 1 short dress, 2 tux
incl. make up & hand bouquet

All the best for the new year, and blissful marriage!

Limsmi88

Hi All,

Have a package (Preshoot + Actual day shoot) with My Dream Wedding up for transfer.

My Dream Wedding has received very good reviews from various forums with good service and good photos. You should research on it, they are quite reputable.

The whole package cost $4,588 (included GST.). More than half of the deposit have already been given. The package is valid till 10 Jan 2018. Taking into consideration of the rising cost every year, this is really a good deal.

Selling it off because we have parted ways amicably.

I promise you that this is a good deal because we spend a lot of time researching and going from booth to booth to compare and finally settle down with them to negotiate, and we negotiate hard. We manage to get many extra freebies that I believe you will need.

Some highlights here, if you are really interested, contact me or pm me and I can send you the full details:

Actual day photo:

Actual day 10Hr photography
All soft copy (unedited)
300 pics
Traditional album

Actual day rental:

Actual day car deco. (ribbon etc.)
2 gown (1 gown upgraded)
2 Suit
Day and Night make up
Bouquet, corsage
2 jacket for dad

Many other extra goodies like scroll for guest to sign on actual day, tea dress, magazine style album, etc.

Photo package (local):

3 location, Day, or Day/night shoot
Select 40 poses from 150 photos. Comes with 40 digital copies
Wedding album (glass crystal exterior)
1x canvas photo with frame
2x table top with frame (2 different size)
Loan of 2 gown, 1 short dress, 2 tux
incl. make up & hand bouquet

All the best for the new year, and blissful marriage!
Hi,

May I know how much will you be letting it go for and can you kindly send me more details to [email protected]? Thanks!