WTS: Bridal Package (includes Actual Day Photographer)

Starry123

Hi all,

I have a very good package which includes many extra perks which I managed to get from the bridal shop. The package is worth $4688+ but I got it for $3388+. I have paid $1712 for the package & I am willing to let go at $1500. The remaining unpaid will be paid directly to the bridal shop. Reason for selling the package is because my wedding is cancelled. The comprehensive package includes the following:

1) 1 Wedding Gown (can choose to MTM FOC)
2) 1 Evening Gown (can choose to MTM FOC)
3) 1 Kua/Tea Dress/Evening Gown
4) 2 Groom's suit (includes 1 white shirt & a pair of custom made pants which you get to keep)
5) 2 Father's coat FOC
6) Bridal Bouquet (can choose)
7) Car Decoration (can choose)
8) Bridal Makeup (includes a Trial Make-up, AD Day & Night make-up)
9) Fresh Flower for indoor studio photo shoot
10) Indoor photo shoot includes fake eyelashes
11) Wedding accessories (Head flowers, Gloves, Necklaces, Earrings etc)
12) Corsages FOC

Items on the Photography/Wedding Album:

13) Indoor Photo shoot: 1 Wedding Gown, 1 Evening Gown & 2 traditional costumes
14) Outdoor Photo shoot: 1 Wedding Gown (OTR) & 1 short dress (OTR) - Total of 3 outdoor locations
15) 36 poses, additional poses at $70.
16) 12" X 32" Double Page opening photo (PVC) with Glass Cover (This is something unique which is quite exclusive & very pretty) - Total of 12 pages
17) 20" X 24" Canvas With Frame OR 3-IN-1 Photo With Frame
18) 10" X 12" photo with Frame (Table-top)
19) CD
20) 8" X 12" Mini Double Page opening photo (PVC) with Glass Cover (comes matching with your Main album) - 30 poses to be chosen (duplicated from main album)
21) 20 pgs Mini album (A really small & cute album, key chain size)
22) 1 Guest Book

Last but not least, it also includes ACTUAL DAY PHOTOGRAPHY (7am-1pm & 7pm-11pm for One day; total of 10hrs). Digital photos - 300 pcs (CD). If you do not require this service, the bridal shop can deduct $200 from the package price.

If your ROM is on a separate day, the following can be included for you:

23) 1 ROM dress
24) 1 Groom's suit
25) Make-up (Note that this is not the trial make-up mentioned above. This is an additional make-up service)
26) Hairdo FOC

The above price is for local shooting. If you intend to go for Overseas shooting, there are special prices available for Taiwan & Perth package. You will also get to enjoy all of the above that are listed. Please feel free to PM me for the package prices or any other queries. Don't slip this opportunity to get this very-worth-it package.

leafyyue

Hi, can you advise on the name of the bridal company? My email is [email protected]
Thanks.

Hi all,

I have a very good package which includes many extra perks which I managed to get from the bridal shop. The package is worth $4688+ but I got it for $3388+. I have paid $1712 for the package & I am willing to let go at $1500. The remaining unpaid will be paid directly to the bridal shop. Reason for selling the package is because my wedding is cancelled. The comprehensive package includes the following:

1) 1 Wedding Gown (can choose to MTM FOC)
2) 1 Evening Gown (can choose to MTM FOC)
3) 1 Kua/Tea Dress/Evening Gown
4) 2 Groom's suit (includes 1 white shirt & a pair of custom made pants which you get to keep)
5) 2 Father's coat FOC
6) Bridal Bouquet (can choose)
7) Car Decoration (can choose)
8) Bridal Makeup (includes a Trial Make-up, AD Day & Night make-up)
9) Fresh Flower for indoor studio photo shoot
10) Indoor photo shoot includes fake eyelashes
11) Wedding accessories (Head flowers, Gloves, Necklaces, Earrings etc)
12) Corsages FOC

Items on the Photography/Wedding Album:

13) Indoor Photo shoot: 1 Wedding Gown, 1 Evening Gown & 2 traditional costumes
14) Outdoor Photo shoot: 1 Wedding Gown (OTR) & 1 short dress (OTR) - Total of 3 outdoor locations
15) 36 poses, additional poses at $70.
16) 12" X 32" Double Page opening photo (PVC) with Glass Cover (This is something unique which is quite exclusive & very pretty) - Total of 12 pages
17) 20" X 24" Canvas With Frame OR 3-IN-1 Photo With Frame
18) 10" X 12" photo with Frame (Table-top)
19) CD
20) 8" X 12" Mini Double Page opening photo (PVC) with Glass Cover (comes matching with your Main album) - 30 poses to be chosen (duplicated from main album)
21) 20 pgs Mini album (A really small & cute album, key chain size)
22) 1 Guest Book

Last but not least, it also includes ACTUAL DAY PHOTOGRAPHY (7am-1pm & 7pm-11pm for One day; total of 10hrs). Digital photos - 300 pcs (CD). If you do not require this service, the bridal shop can deduct $200 from the package price.

If your ROM is on a separate day, the following can be included for you:

23) 1 ROM dress
24) 1 Groom's suit
25) Make-up (Note that this is not the trial make-up mentioned above. This is an additional make-up service)
26) Hairdo FOC

The above price is for local shooting. If you intend to go for Overseas shooting, there are special prices available for Taiwan & Perth package. You will also get to enjoy all of the above that are listed. Please feel free to PM me for the package prices or any other queries. Don't slip this opportunity to get this very-worth-it package.