WTS: Brand New Monique Lhuillier Jade Wedding Dress Size 4 (2) - more than 40% off retail!

mgxster

Hello brides-to-be!

Up for sale is a stunning Monique Lhuillier gown with a Chantilly lace bodice cascading out into a full French tulle skirt. The style name is "Jade" and it is absolutely brand new, never worn. It is from Monique's Spring 2013 collection and has been featured in numerous bridal magazines, runway shows, and campaigns. It is a label size 4, which I believe is equivalent to a US size 2 or UK size 8 (which is what I wear).

Jade is incredibly flattering when worn with a sweetheart neckline, inbuilt corset, drop waist, and a seamless, gradual transition of the Chantilly lace bodice into a full A-line skirt and wispy train. The flare of the skirt is just perfect - full enough to command attention, but not so full that it's hard to move in. In fact, moving about is a dream because the dress is feather-light - no doubt because of the quality of lace and tulle used, a Monique signature. Lace is enmeshed within the multiple layers of tulle which make up the skirt and the effect when light passes through is simply breathtaking. If you were looking for a dress that was classic, ethereal, and undeniably romantic, it would absolutely have to be this one.

I also purchased an additional 2 yards of tulle from Monique Lhuillier, which can be added to the skirt or used for a matching veil, if you so desire. The cost of the additional lace was S$1,000, but I'm happy to throw this in free if you purchase this lovely dress.

The original retail price of this dress is S$8,590, and i'm letting it go here at S$5,100, which is more than 40% off. I'm hoping to find a new owner for it as soon as possible - I'm sure it will make someone else look unbelievable on her wedding day :)

Please feel free to get in touch with me through here or at [email protected] if you have any questions!

MoniqueLhuillierJade-7_zpsab172f30.jpg~original

MoniqueLhuillierJade-6_zpsccb851fe.jpg~original

MoniqueLhuillierJade-9_zps05bc82ec.jpg~original

MoniqueLhuillierJade-11_zpsf225bd24.jpg~original

MoniqueLhuillierJade-5_zps2654d47e.jpg~original

MoniqueLhuillierJade-8_zpsd7c454b2.jpg~original

MoniqueLhuillierJade-10_zps6efd6a91.jpg~original