WTB- Weekend lunch/dinner package

spoonyyy

Looking out for wedding packages. Saturday lunch/dinner, we are flexible with dates, but preferably June-Aug 2020.

Please Whatsapp me at +852 56897189 or PM me.
Thank you! :))

Gyeong

Hi,

I'm looking to let go of a dinner banquet on 23 May 2020 (auspicious date) at Intercontinental Bugis.

1900-2000 hrs - Pre Event Drinks at Ballroom Foyer (with the iconic Intercontinental stairs)
2000-2300 hrs - Chinese Wedding Dinner at Grand Ballroom
Solemnisation at the Grand Ballroom Foyer can be arranged from 1800 hours and tea ceremony from 1830 hours onwards.
Minimum: 30 round tables (max. 36 round tables)

Package price: S$1,888++ per table of 10 persons
Discount: Cash discount of S$4,288 (nett) off total banquet bill (special offer as part of wedding showcase deal)
Minimum guaranteed attendance of 300 persons (30 tables)
Deposit of S$5,000 already paid - happy to absorb this.

Package (food and drinks):
  • Food will be from Man Fu Yuan (award-winning restaurant at Intercontinental)
  • Menu tasting for up to 10 persons
  • Free flow of soft drinks, mixers and Chinese tea served from 1900 to 2300 hours
  • One bottle of house wine per confirmed table
  • One 30-litre barrel of house pour beer
  • Corkage waived for all duty-paid liquour and wine from 1900 to 2300 hours
  • Bottle of French champagne with four-tier champagne fountain for toasting ceremony
  • Caramelised banana flambe station for 100 guests OR exquisite dessert bar with 200 pieces of petite cakes during pre-event cocktail
Package (rooms, parking and other wedding amenities)
  • One nights in Heritage Suite with breakfast included
  • Optional: Additional night stay in Bridal Suite for wedding couple OR additional 30-litre barrel of house beer
  • Complimentary self-parking coupons for 30% of confirmed attendance
  • Complimentary day-use in the Deluxe Room for wedding helpers (1500-2300 hours) (can be extended to overnight stay inclusive of breakfast for 2 persons at no additional cost)
  • Additional welcome amenities and S$200 (nett) in-room credit (no banquet food will be sent to bridal suite for hygiene purposes)
  • VIP parking lot for bridal car
  • Wedding stationery and gifts: Token box, guest book, wedding favours, invitation cards for up to 70% of confirmed attendance

Happy to negotiate on the transfer price, please PM if you are interested.

Thank you.

Hello! I am letting go of my wedding dinner banquet at One Farrer Hotel on 10 October 2020 (Saturday).

Venue: Grand Ballroom, Level 6
Min. Tables: 30 tables
Price: $1,488++ per table

Includes:
5 platters of Canapes during cocktails
Complimentary parking coupon up to 30% of guaranteed attendance
Free flow soft drinks, chinese tea, beer and mixers
1 bottle of wine per table
Free corkage waiver for hard liquor and wine
Food tasting session for 1 table of 10 persons
Complimentary second night stay in Bridal suite
Two day-use room for helpers from 9am to 1pm or 3pm to 9pm OR 1 night stay with 2 complimentary breakfasts

Also letting go my Bridal and Photo/Video packages from La Belle Couture Weddings.
Will give more discounts if you decide to get both
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5wZXJmZWN0d2VkZGluZ3Muc2cvZm9ydW1zL2ltYWdlcy9zbWlsaWVzL1JwU19zbWlsZS5naWY~