WTB: Wedding Package (Feb - May 2021)

Gwenwong

Hi im selling a Monti Dinner package, my package if for 140 pax. Are you interested?

My current date is for 15 august 2020,but the package does extend up to 2021. What dates are you looking at?

xlbvalerie

I am selling Grand Hyatt luncheon, currently it is at the grand ballroom but if you are interested can check with the hotel for smaller ballroom which fit your no of guests. let me know if you are interested, thanks!

rockon812

Hi, I am currently selling a AD Photography package. Validity is till 2021. Do let me know if you are keen and I will be glad to drop you a PM on the details. Thanks!

Fed123

I am selling Grand Hyatt luncheon, currently it is at the grand ballroom but if you are interested can check with the hotel for smaller ballroom which fit your no of guests. let me know if you are interested, thanks!
Please pm thank you

Joying93

Hi I am selling off my package at Mandarin Orchard Hotel, Imperial Ballroom. Min 180pax (lunch). Would you be interested. Current date is 30th May 2021 (sunday)

Xian_er

I am selling my package at Four Points by Sheraton Singapore, Riverview. Coleman Room for ROM & Jubilee Ballroom for Dinner 4th Storey/Exclusive Floor. Min 18 tables. Date: 12 December 2020 Changeable up to 31 December 2021. Please let me know if u are interested. Thank you!

solitudeavenue

I am selling my package at Four Points by Sheraton Singapore, Riverview. Coleman Room for ROM & Jubilee Ballroom for Dinner 4th Storey/Exclusive Floor. Min 18 tables. Date: 12 December 2020 Changeable up to 31 December 2021. Please let me know if u are interested. Thank you!

Hello, able to share more details?