WTB: Wedding banquet for last quarter 2015

miss.trixie

dear all,

looking for banquet (preferably dinner) during the last quarter of 2015, hopefully nov/dec dates.
will need around 20-25 tables, have not confirmed.

please drop me a msg if you are letting it go, thanks!

dear all,

looking for banquet (preferably dinner) during the last quarter of 2015, hopefully nov/dec dates.

i hv a dinner bqt at holiday inn orchard to let go for free.. attractive rates and additional bonus discount off the total bill. you can choose from 4 types of lightings to customize your atmosphere.

pls contact me @ 84996947

NswJ

Hi I have a CHIJMES dinner banquet to let go in late October. 260 pax Chinese n western option available. I am willing give almost $250o discount. Pm me for details

ling123

Hi I have Intercontinental lunch package at 30 tables on 20dec2015 to sell. Please contact ling at 91993277. Thanks!

Ashliez

Hi I am offering Copthorne King's Hotel - Tien Court (directly) with minimum 25 tables. Please contact me at 9452 8410 if you are interested.

Chor Yen

dear all,

Hi, I am looking to let go of the banquet package with Tunglok Signatures @ Orchard Parade Hotel.

Details:
-30th October 2015 evening.
-Although it is Friday night, they count it as weekday price (most others count it as weekend price)
-Banquet in a hotel at restaurant prices, with hotel stay
Please see attached .pdf for more details.

If you are interested, do drop me a call / sms at 9137 1468 to discuss.
Chor Yen

Sky0211

Hi
I am letting go of my Furama city centre grand ballroom wedding dinner 12-12-15. No pillar. The ballroom can be view online. Dinner package at $978++. Free flow of beer, wine and brandy. Date can be transferred within 2015 subjected to availability. Min tables of 30. Deposit of $6000 paid and willing to let go. Do contact me if interested at 96642401. Thanks :)

Darren Teoh

Hi

My SO and myself are looking to let go of the wedding banquet at Pan Pacific Hotel with the below information. Full perks able to provide if interested.

I can provide personal discount if you are interested.

11th October 2015, Sunday
Wedding Dinner Package

Ocean Ballroom, Level Two - Round table of ten persons - Stage with theme wedding decoration - Rostrum with mikes on stage - Decorative wedding cake for cake cutting ceremony - Champagne fountain for toasting - Complimentary chair covers - Fresh floral arrangement on each dining table and the wedding aisles - Choice of wedding themes setup and other benefits to be listed.

The below are the requirements from the hotel. If you are able to meet the criteria, do drop me a call / sms at 9832 5751 to discuss.

Requirement:
Minimal 30 tables, Max 38 tables (Ocean Ballroom - level 2).
Final attendance to be confirmed 5 working days before event date.
Wedding Package is priced at S$1288.00++ per table of 10 persons.