WTB Wedding Banquet 2020

Tackifireup

Hi all,

I’m keen to buy wedding lunch / dinner for min 20 pax for 2020.

Please pm me the details of your package! I’m not picky of hotels!

PM me for more details please!

DanielJW

Hello,
Looking to sell an Open Date in 2020, Lunch or Dinner at Village Hotel Changi.

You can either choose $918++ (lunch) or $1038++ (dinner), open date in 2020, depending on availability.

Some of the main perks are:
1. WAIVER of 01 table cost with min 16 tables
2. FREE FLOW of beer upon commencement of lunch / dinner
3. FREE FLOW of wine upon commencement of lunch / dinner

PM at 92734215, thank you!

DanielJW

The full perks are:
1. WAIVER of 01 table cost with min 16 tables
2. FREE FLOW of beer upon commencement of lunch / dinner
3. FREE FLOW of wine upon commencement of lunch / dinner
4. WAIVER of corkage for all sealed duty-paid hard liquor AND wine
5. 02 night stay in suite with breakfast for 02 pax
6. 01 night stay in superior room (e.g. for family or friends)
7. Yogurt / Pastries station
8. Choice of invitation cards for 70% of guaranteed guest attendance
9. Parking passes for 20% of final confirmed attendance
10. FRESH floral decorations for VIP tables, pedestals along the aisle and reception table
11. Food tasting for 10 that is still available
PM me at 92734215, thank you!

jasontkq

Hi. i have a wedding package to let go at Ban Heng Orchard Central. The date i have in place is on 22/2/2020.
Do contact me @ 92392021 for more details.

Jolwt

Wedding Dinner Package @ Crowne Plaza
Date: 9 Nov 2019 (Saturday)
Rates: $1,308.00++ per table
Min. 23 tables

Free flow beer
1 bottle of wine per table
(if increase to 25 tables, can get 2 bottles per table)
2 nights stay in bridal suite
etc.

Please DM/email me.
[email protected]

epg

Wedding CeremonY at SAPPHIRE ROOM 1, LEVEL 3 ( 5.30PM - 7.00PM )
Dinner Banquet at EMERALD BALLROOM 2, LEVEL 3 (7.00PM - 11.00PM )
320 pax ( 32 Tables @ $988++ )
Date: 22 Febuary 2020

$5,000 of deposit has been paid so you just need to top up remainder to hotel. We will absorb the deposit.
Please text me at 9647 6205 if interested!

Additional perks that have been negotiated above usual terms:

*8-course Chinese Dinner prepared by our Master Chef
*Free flow of soft drinks and Chinese Tea throughout the dinner from 7.00pm – 11.00pm
*Waiver of corkage for 10 bottles of wine
*No corkage charge for all duty-paid and sealed hard liquor brought in excluding beer, white spirit and champagne
*Complimentary seat covers for all chairs
*Complimentary wedding theme with floral arrangement and decoration on stage
*Pre-event cocktails with nuts at the foyer
*An easel stand provided for your wedding portrait at the foyer
*A special design 4-tier dummy cake for cake cutting ceremony
*A bottle of Champagne and glass fountain for toasting
*Complimentary one night stay in Bridal Suite with sumptuous breakfast for two at Spice Brasserie
*Pre – dinner snacks with two drinks for wedding couple in room
*Choice of two invitation card designs for up to 80% of your invited guests, excluding printing
*Complimentary food tasting for a table of 10 persons (Monday – Thursday, lunch or dinner, excludes weekends, public holiday & eve of public holiday)
*An elegant guest signature book and 1x ang bao box with our compliments
*Elegant wedding gift for all guests
*Complimentary use of LCD Projector, screen for visually enticing evening
*Audio & Visual support from the Hotel inclusive of VGA cables, sound cables, in house audio system and lighting effect
*Complimentary 30% parking coupon based on your guaranteed attendance

5 wishes you can choose:
* Free flow of Tiger Draught Beer throughout the wedding banquet
*2 bottles of house pour wine per confirmed table
*2 hour photo booth with unlimited printing at only $300.00 nett
*Standard printing of wedding card inserts
*Additional one night stay in the executive suite (includes breakfast for 2 persons)
*Complimentary usage of Day Use Room for helpers (2.00pm to 8.00pm)

Wedding Perks
-Upgrade of “2 bottles of house pour wine per confirmed table” to free flow wine from 7.00pm – 11.00pm
-Upgrade of Day Use Room for helpers to one (01) Night Stay at Deluxe Room with breakfast for two (02) guests
-Anniversary Lunch or Dinner at award winning Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant, Kitchener Road at the value of SGD100.00 nett
-Anniversary stay in Executive King Suite with Breakfast for 2 guest at Spice Brasserie
-Thank you lunch or dinner for 10 persons valid at Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant, Kitchener Road or Spice Brasserie from Monday to Thursday excluding Public Holidays (same menu as your wedding lunch / dinner)
-Complimentary emcee for your wedding event – subject to availability and confirmation from our vendor.

Cielovampiro87

Hi

WTS: Wedding Dinner @ Swissôtel Merchant Court on 23/02/20 (Sun)
Includes over $12k of Best Videography, Music & Photobooth Vendors
$41k nett for 30 tables.
Selling full wedding package including perks.
(Optional) FREE (outside of wedding package if minimum 30 tables confirmed):
- 11-piece Live Band worth up to $5,000
- Sound System worth $1,000
- Actual day videography by industry-renowned videographer including express highlight worth $6,000
- Photo booth for 3 hours worth $800
PM for more details or for negotiation.

With Regards
Chris

Jxe

Letting go Attractive wedding banquet at Park Royal Kitchener Road

Wedding CeremonY at SAPPHIRE ROOM 1, LEVEL 3 ( 5.30PM - 7.00PM )

Dinner Banquet at EMERALD BALLROOM 2, LEVEL 3 (7.00PM - 11.00PM )

320 pax ( 32 Tables @ $988++ )

Date: 22 Febuary 2020 / 20 December 2020 / January - June 2020 ( subjected to availability )

$5,000 of deposit has been paid so you just need to top up remainder to hotel. We will absorb the deposit.

Please text me at 9647 6205 if interested!

Additional perks that have been negotiated above usual terms:

*8-course Chinese Dinner prepared by our Master Chef

*Free flow of soft drinks and Chinese Tea throughout the dinner from 7.00pm – 11.00pm

*Waiver of corkage for 10 bottles of wine

*No corkage charge for all duty-paid and sealed hard liquor brought in excluding beer, white spirit and champagne

*Complimentary seat covers for all chairs

*Complimentary wedding theme with floral arrangement and decoration on stage

*Pre-event cocktails with nuts at the foyer

*An easel stand provided for your wedding portrait at the foyer

*A special design 4-tier dummy cake for cake cutting ceremony

*A bottle of Champagne and glass fountain for toasting

*Complimentary one night stay in Bridal Suite with sumptuous breakfast for two at Spice Brasserie

*Pre – dinner snacks with two drinks for wedding couple in room

*Choice of two invitation card designs for up to 80% of your invited guests, excluding printing

*Complimentary food tasting for a table of 10 persons (Monday – Thursday, lunch or dinner, excludes weekends, public holiday & eve of public holiday)

*An elegant guest signature book and 1x ang bao box with our compliments

*Elegant wedding gift for all guests

*Complimentary use of LCD Projector, screen for visually enticing evening

*Audio & Visual support from the Hotel inclusive of VGA cables, sound cables, in house audio system and lighting effect

*Complimentary 30% parking coupon based on your guaranteed attendance

5 wishes you can choose:

* Free flow of Tiger Draught Beer throughout the wedding banquet

*2 bottles of house pour wine per confirmed table

*2 hour photo booth with unlimited printing at only $300.00 nett

*Standard printing of wedding card inserts

*Additional one night stay in the executive suite (includes breakfast for 2 persons)

*Complimentary usage of Day Use Room for helpers (2.00pm to 8.00pm)

Wedding Perks

-Upgrade of “2 bottles of house pour wine per confirmed table” to free flow wine from 7.00pm – 11.00pm

-Upgrade of Day Use Room for helpers to one (01) Night Stay at Deluxe Room with breakfast for two (02) guests

-Anniversary Lunch or Dinner at award winning Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant, Kitchener Road at the value of SGD100.00 nett

-Anniversary stay in Executive King Suite with Breakfast for 2 guest at Spice Brasserie

-Thank you lunch or dinner for 10 persons valid at Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant, Kitchener Road or Spice Brasserie from Monday to Thursday excluding Public Holidays (same menu as your wedding lunch / dinner)

-Complimentary emcee for your wedding event – subject to availability and confirmation from our vendor.

ElaineK

Hi, I’m selling off my wedding dinner at Swissôtel Merchant Court 23 Feb 2020 Sunday. I’m expected to fulfil a minimum of 30 tables but I can cover the shortfall and will be throwing in freebies such as free videography and photobooths.

please find my package details as follows, price and items included in package are negotiable so let me know if you’re interested and we can work something out!

WTS: Wedding Dinner @ Swissôtel Merchant Court on 23 Feb 2020 Sunday

Expected 30 tables @ $1,328++ per table.

Pick 3 wishes as per Hotel promotion package:

• 200 pieces of canapés to be served during cocktail reception
  • Complimentary upgrade to free flow of beer for up to 4 hours
  • Complimentary upgrade to free flow of house wine for up to 4 hours
  • One night’s stay in (the Hotel’s) Swiss Advantage Room with breakfast for 2 persons at Ellenborough Market Cafe
  • One night Anniversary stay in (the Hotel’s) Swiss Executive Room with breakfast for 2 persons at Ellenborough Market Cafe and access to Swiss Executive Lounge which offers daily breakfast, light refreshments, complimentary drinks and canapés
  • Complimentary use of the Poolside Gazebo for solemnisation ceremony on the same day of the wedding banquet
  • Celebratory Buffet Dinner for 6 persons at Ellenborough Market Cafe

Willing to throw in for FREE (outside of wedding package if minimum 30 tables confirmed):

• 11-piece Live Band worth up to $5,000
  • Sound System worth $1,000
  • Actual day videography by industry-renowned videographer including express highlight
  • Photo booth for 3 hours worth $800

PM for more details or for negotiation.

Wine & Dine

• A sumptuous spread of 8-course Chinese Dinner Menu prepared by (the Hotel’s) Banquet Culinary Team (Please note menu enclosed is not HALAL certified)
  • Free flow of soft drinks & Chinese tea during your celebration for up to 4 hours
  • Complimentary 2 barrels of 30-litres beer to be consumed during the wedding dinner only
  • Complimentary 1 bottle of wine per confirmed table to be consumed during the wedding dinner only
  • Pre-event cocktail for all guests inclusive of soft drinks and mixed nuts
  • S$700.00++ per additional barrel of 30-litres beer & S$40.00++ per additional bottle of banquet house wine
  • Waiver of corkage charge for all “Duty Paid” and “Sealed” hard liquors and wine bottles brought into the Hotel (Please note all duty free beverages are strictly not allowed to be consumed within the Hotel’s premises)

Decorations

• An intricately designed dummy wedding cake for the cake-cutting ceremony
  • Champagne pyramid with a bottle of champagne for toasting ceremony
  • Seat covers for all dining chairs & table cloth for all tables
  • Choice of exclusive wedding themes with distinctive stage and aisle decorations to enhance the ballroom (subject to changes as per Hotel’s discretion)
  • Exclusive floral centerpiece on all dining tables & reception table (subject to changes as per Hotel’s discretion)
  • A magical bridal march-in with romantic misty effect

Party Through The Night

• 1 night’s stay in (the Hotel’s) Bridal Suite with breakfast for 2 persons (Check-in time: 3.00pm; Check-out time: 12.00pm; Late checkout is subject to availability)
  • 1 night’s stay in (the Hotel’s) Swiss Advantage Room with breakfast for 2 persons at Ellenborough Market Cafe (Check-in time: 3.00pm; Check-out time: 12.00pm; Late checkout is subject to availability)

Icing On The Cake

• Complimentary food-tasting session for up to 10 persons for 8-course Chinese menu only
  • Complimentary usage of 2 LCD projectors & 2 screens on the actual wedding day
  • $100.00nett in-room dining credit to be used during your stay
  • Complimentary 1kg cake for takeaway after the wedding
  • Exquisite wedding favors for all invited guests
  • Specially-designed guest signature book and 2 angpow boxes with (the Hotel’s) compliments
  • Choice of elegantly designed hotel wedding invitation cards for up to 80% of confirmed attendance (Excludes printing of inserts)
  • Carpark passes for 30% of confirmed attendance

Nicholas L

Hi there,

I have an existing wedding package with The Fullerton Hotel up for re-sale. Prices will be lower than listed hotel rates. Detail as below.

Venue: The Fullerton Hotel (Main Ballroom)

Date: Open date for all weekend dinners before 30th June 2020

Tables: Minimum 27

There are additional attractive perks to the package that i can share with you in more details. Please whatsapp me directly @ 9678-2729.

Thank you.

Nicholas L

M e i

hi i’m selling my banquet package at Marina Mandarin 7 Feb 2020 but change of date subjected to availability and hotel mgmt approval.
Currently already paid $8,300/- (deposit and additional topups)
each table is $1028/-
can hold 20-30 tables.
Willing to negotiate to let go at lower price.
can contact me via telegram at misakoxmei.

Thanks!

kh.wn

Hi
Im looking to sell an Open Date in 2020, Lunch or Dinner at Hotel Re! Min 25 tables, Max 40 tables.
Main perks are:
  • Free-flow of beer, red wine and hard liquor (house VSOP Cognac) from Open Bar.
  • One-night stay in Bridal Suite hotel room stay
  • Additional $80 OFF per table.
  • Reception table with free A1 size wedding poster, guest signing book and use of a pair of Ang Bao Boxes.
  • Solemnization set-up at Lawn with in-house decoration
Additional Perks (Choice of 2)
  • Additional One-night stay in Bridal Suite hotel room stay
  • One-night Deluxe room
  • 50% off Photobooth (Selfiprint) - $300 pay vendor directly
Min confirmed 25 tables and above.

Lunch & Weekday Dinner Price: (Before discount) $828++, $948++, $1068++ (Price depending on food menu)
Weekend Dinner:
(Before discount) $928++, $1048++, $1168++ (Price depending on food menu)
You may DM/email me at [email protected] or contact me at 9007 5715