Winifred Kristé Cake

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
27542_original.jpg

WE ARE SOLD OUT!

Thank you all for your support for #WKCisoneyearyoung. Under overwhelming demand we are now sold out. We will be contacting everyone that has placed their orders soon. Feel free to contact us if you have made reservations prior.

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
35493_original.jpg

If you haven't heard, since our studio is ready... we are planning rollin' out our workshop schedules! :) Learn the secrets and techniques in creating life-like sugar flowers and how to arrange them on a cake.

Let us know if you have anything in mind you would love to learn, email us and we would love to meet you too! #workshops #classes
And to those who have been waiting for the classes, its coming soon! :)

[email protected]

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
35490_original.jpg

Long hours are worked on for these guys. Because we believe hard work and patience come together to give the best produce. Here's one sugar ranunculus. Work in progress.

Orders slot for June are already opened, but first week of June is out. Reach us early so we have plenty of time to plan, design and create your very own unique cake. ;)

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
40797_original.jpg

Amongst all the flavours we are really psyched about this one- Salted Egg Yolk. Sublime combination of sweet and savour, it is definitely one of our top favourites☀️
For those who has reserved your boxes you may collect anytime between 11am - 6pm.
For the rest who will be swinging by to pick and choose your macarons, all flavours will be available from 11am - 6pm or until they are sold out :)
Looking forward to see all of you! x

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
40811_original.jpg

Reservation for box of 7 macarons ends tonight 2359! We are super psyched for it already, looks like caramalized cookie, cranberry cheesecake & lavender earl grey chocolate are topping the list.;) If you miss this reservation, you can also swing by our studio (open to public only for this day) this Saturday, 17th September for this one time pop-up to grab some macarons for your loved ones as well. xx

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
41571_original.jpg

Come join us here at Crate and Barrel Singapore Wedding Party 2016! If you haven't know, we do have packages with The Bloom Room (Singapore) for fuss-free brides who aren't really particular about the flowers used, choose a theme and we will have it all mapped out for you! Here we have an amber Autumn atmosphere set up, perfect for Fall!
#crateandbarrelsg #crateweddingsg

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
48492_original.jpg

Sugar Rose & Eucalyptus Cake Decorating Workshop
2 Dates available: 15th April 2017, 22nd April 2017.

Join Winifred, the head cake artist of Winifred Kristé Cake in creating her signature floral sugar pieces, focusing on the airy and organic flow of the flowers, and the arrangement of the flowers on a 2 tier cake.

4 seats available.

Click here to sign up: http://bookings.winifredkristecake.com/workshops/roses-eucalyptus-cake-decorating-class/

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
1295.jpg

Creating monstera leaves using wafer paper because who’d knew!! Truth- It was more like a “okay let’s try using wafer paper and see how will it goes, and if it doesn’t work I’ll head back to my safety shore- gum paste.. )” but look who had so much fun creating this! ME!!! -
Happy to be learning new things with every challenge I decided to throw myself, and thankfully this was an enjoyable one -
#waferpaper #winifredkristecake #sugarflowers #weddingcakes

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
1296.jpg

MODERN TROPICAL LUX.
I would have seriously only done roses all day if my clients didn’t point me this direction- wafer paper painted monstera leaves (see previous post) and different shades of green. To top it all off, a very light pink watercolor was brushed across the bottom tiers, to give it its feminine touch. I would say it is definitely more visible with the white backdrop (which I am going to show you guys on IG stories!)
-
Absolutely grateful for G & WY for the opportunity, trusting us and giving us all the creative freedom for this cake design❤️ -
#winifredkristecake #sugarflowers #waferpaper #tropicallux #weddingcakes

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
1305.jpg

Last weekend’s workshop in Jakarta was such a blast! Students created really beautiful floral cake designs which makes my heart so happy! Will share more of behind the scene of the workshop in the next post! ❤️ -
Thankful for our gracious host @sweettroops_bakingstudio for hosting us, and feeding us so well with all the scrumptious Indonesian food -
#winifredkristecake #sugarflowers #workshop

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
1315.jpg

1314.jpg

1313.jpg

1312.jpg

1311.jpg

1310.jpg

1309.jpg

1308.jpg

1307.jpg

1306.jpg

Floral Fruity Garden
Workshop photos! What goes behind the scene in our 3 days course- students get their hands on creating beautiful sugar floral works, learning how colours work on a cake design, and how to find the flow to arrange everything together. I love how students are mostly taken aback at that they can actually do, with just a little bit off guidance- and that’s the fruition I always look forward to experience.
I love this little garden of cakes! So proud of everyone for pushing their limits and going out of comfort zones ❤️ -
Thank you @thepapergoodsstore for providing the lovely wooden cake boards which matches the cakes perfectly, and the fondant smoothers which allowed us to achieve smooth fondant surfaces and sharp edges so easily❤️ -
#winifredkristecake #sugarflowers #workshop #gumpaste #jakarta #indonesia #cakedesign

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes