Winifred Kristé Cake

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
18985_original.jpg

Give me a colour palette and I'll work out a theme & design for you...this time the intricate bas-relief in ivory, never fails to capture my heart.

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
20041_original.jpg

Happy Tuesday! Work desk over the past few days.. We celebrated the national day long weekend our very own way by creating uniquely designed cakes for our clients. smile emoticon Hardly have anytime for emails so please do bare with us we will get back to everyone within the next few days! Also, last few slots for 23rd August Classic Rose workshop if you haven't checked it out. One-to-one private workshops are available too, email us for more details. smile emoticon #winifredkristecake #sugarflowers #workdesk

Dear Winifred Kriste,
May I know how much do you charge for a cake like the: Romantic rose & vines on a fully white frilled cake?
I'm looking at a simple three tier cake.
Thank you

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
20198_original.jpg

Because you requested for our delicately thin frilled peony, here we are! And to thank you for the support all these while, we are giving away a free class learning how to create this beautiful peony spray arrangement worth $228 to one lucky winner! Hop over to our Instagram (@winifredkristecake) to find out how to win it smile emoticon Full September Classes Schedule up on:http://www.winifredkristecake.com/one-day-class.html

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
20290_original.jpg

It has been nothing but pure fun with the students the past 2 days! Thank you for sharing the joy and for those who traveled here to Singapore, I never expect this but thank you & I hope you enjoyed your stay here and I'll see you all soon smile emoticon Proud of all your work! September classes' schedule are up if you haven't checked them out!http://www.winifredkristecake.com/one-day-class.html

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes

Winifred Kristé Cake

Wedding Cakes
20984_original.jpg

Starting private workshop day 2 on a happy note! Athena flew back for her 2nd workshop with me smile emoticon more flowers this time! On a side note, we are taking our time to read through resumes and application for interns, do be patient with us as we are pretty packed! Thank you! #winifredkristecake #sugarflowers #art