WhiteLink BTB 2015/16

daffycat

hi all, are there any BTB or brides with WhiteLink package/ experience here?

any recommendation on MUA & photographer? any suggestion/advice/ things to look out for would be really helpful! thank you very much;)

vegetablehead

Me! I did my pre-wed with them already and the experience was very very very bad!
Don't mean to scare you but they were super aggressive to make us buy extra photos. We felt so obligated and ended up topping up more than 3k. And we topped up for stuff that were not even exactly things that we want -.-

vegetablehead

Can't share their names because I think they'll be able to identify me easily. Lol maybe after everything is over then I'll share ok?

In any case, I think it's really just this shop's culture (or the entire industry?). They're very commercialized and have lots of tricks up their sleeves.

When I choose my dresses, the first few exclusive gowns that they brought out to me were super gross, ugly and dirty looking. The designer ones they brought out are extremely nice in comparison. I think it's a trick to make me go for designer gowns. But I told the lady upfront that I have no intention to top up for gown, then they started bringing better ones.

One thing I really dislike is that their gowns are hidden from us. We only see those that they bring out. Other boutiques have their gowns displayed and you can look at them yourself,'it limited to the iPads and whatever they bring out for you.