White Tea Dress, Wine Red Evening Gown and Pink Cheong Sam for Sale

happymaruko

Hi ladies,

I had my wedding in Nov 2014 and am looking to sell the gowns I used. Do PM me if you are interested!
If you purchase all 3, you get 15% off the total price. Good luck with your wedding preps and happy shopping!

1 White Tea Dress photoshoot, for ladies size 6-8, going for $80, comes with matching headpiece (see below)

This lacy piece is a romantic number suitable for photoshoots, tea ceremony, ROM, bridesmaids or even the annual Diner en Blanc. Love the chiffon pouf at the hem of the dress to give the extra dreamy effect.

1awhiteteadress.jpg
1bwhiteteadress.jpg

IMG_20150315_221908.jpg

1 Wine Red Evening Gown with Lace Back for ladies size 6-8 going for $120

This smothering wine red evening gown is suitable for your second march in, or even your tea ceremony as it has a bit of an oriental influence, and is inspired by the Chinese qipao. The long beautiful train and gold and red lace trimmings add pomp and circumstance to your wedding. The sexy-back A line silhouette is flattering for pear-shaped brides like myself.

2awinegown.JPG

2bwinegown.JPG 2cwinegown.jpg
2dwinegown.jpg

1 Pink Cheong Sam for ladies size 6-8 going for $100

Don't mind the purple streaks in the first picture, my husband's phone camera is going a bit wonky. The 2nd picture is reflective of its colour in real life. Sassy, sexy and sensational, this traditional dress in a very non-traditional hot pink adds some avant garde into your tea ceremony. The auspicious sequinned embroidery of phoenixes will also earn approving nods from your elders.

3apinkqipao.jpg

3bpinkqipao.JPG

Best regards,
happymaruko