Which Slimming Centre is the Best ?

squarecouple

Think Marie France is the best. i lost 10 kg in 1 month. have package left as i need money for something else. worth 3800 bucks. are u interested? can email me at [email protected] or call me at 90070069. i can tell you more details about what the package includes

icute

Don't go to Sentualite. They gave me all the promise that i'll reach my ideal weight before i signed up the package and i'll lose 20kg (my target). But after spending $6000, i only lose 4kg on liquid diet twice a day in 4 months!!!! It was totally horrible. My treatment was twice a week and yet after 4 months, i've only lost 4 kg!!! What a waste of money! And all that liquid diet was just so horrible and troublesome!

miss2mrs

Hi Riushiki,

i have a friend who is overweight, she went to the Aimin Acupuncture and Weight Loss Centre for 4 months and she lost 20kg.

she has to follow strict diet...she takes 2 egg white for breakfast, meat & vege for lunch and vege only for dinner. she does Acupuncture at Aimin center. is 10 over sessions cost ard thousand over.

the website. http://www.aimin.com.sg/

wininly

Hi,

Have you gals read abt the chilli slimming program by May Fair Beauty (i dunno whether i rememeber correctly anot) @ marina sq. They got 1 promo which is 30sessions - $350nett.

Have anyone try b4?

Cheers,

miss2mrs

nope. i have not heard abt this program.

but i have heard that some people actually lost weight by taking a lot of chilli. i dun think i will try...cos i cant take very hot food.
embarrassed.gif

cherritan

Has anyone tried SLIM FIT bust enhancement program? They claimed that they are the best bust expert in Spore, and i saw the picture of 3 girls who went there for treatment. Very tempted to try. Please advise anyone?

edksdid

everyday u flip open the newspaper u see plenty of slimming centres advertisement. really a lot recently for the past 1 or 2 months as compared to last time. for me who've been to two before, i think it's all crap. maybe it does work on other pple, but not me. waste of money really.

edksdid

marie france and there's one at this building next to wheelock. downstairs is HERMES. upstairs are offices. i forgot the name of the centre. it's in one of the offices upstairs. a lot of tai-tai's go there as compared to marie france.

angph38

think no matter which one u go to, u'll need to follow the strict diet in order to obtain results.

if that's the case, why not u urself try to adhere to strict diet for a month & see if u lose weight?

tanlea

Anyone went to the Lumiere? The Jamu slimming massage?

I had my 1st slimming treatment last week where they hooked me up to the Co2 machine but somehow I dun feel there is effect ... Then they rub some chilli cream onto my stomach and arms and ask me to rest inside the steam room for 15 min ... While inside, I feelvery hot esp tummy ... after I come out, suppose to shower ... WAH my tummy so raw ... felt as in I ganna sun burn ... so red. Even touch water also pain ... DUn think I will try again, manz...

tanlea

Oops. If I sound misleading, I had my 1st treatment at Aromatic House, not at Lumiere

Me asking whether anyone tried Lumiere? Cos I think slimming massage should be more effective, bah?

tupper_mum

Super_Mom, do a search under Expression and you will know the comments.

I read a lot of comments from the ppl who have sign up slimming package and finally choose Marie France.

spicy_noodles

Marie France is horribly expensive. imagine u're paying for their mass advertisment and money invested in those celebrities

I think can try accupuncture method to slim down. more worth it, done by certified accupuncture person.

fat_coco

hey gals,
i'm super new here. I have my experience with Expressions before and the only comment i could say is really a waste of money.

i have spent almost $1k on the slimming package and the consultant said confidently that i could see visible result within few sessions....bull shit

i have controlled my diet well (no rice, no carbo food) but only lost about 1 kg. And each time the consultant will pursue me to top up to receive more intensive treatments to lose my fats but of no use and each sessions last for only 20 mins. each time i have to drag myself there and is really sick of going there...

spicy_noodles

yes mei mei same here. but i spent abt 700 over excluding GST!!!! Expressions also said I could see visible results but they canont guarantee u!

jenlip

Hi ladies, I tired Marie France. Very expensive & have to really invest if want to see visible results. I signed up for their package & they only gave me the wrap which they insist is basic & vital for inch-loss...but already 10 session no obvious visible results. So they recommend me to take up other packages which costs alot more to be more effective. Feel very cheated.

tupper_mum

Hi all, Me and Iliac and a few others have sign up MF. I would agree that Cold wrap alone does not really help to lose fast. Its the treatment that comes along that really helps. For me during wrapping, the most is the fats being breakdown. But its thru the gel and massage that it works doubly well.

As for Expression, well, lets say I know them in and out and I know of ppl who works and ppl who don't.

Most of the time it depends on individual. See the formula of the gel/cream is standard, but the recipient body structure is total different.

Even rice, some one who have good metabolism can take 2 bowls of rice and stay as they are. But many others take one bowl also will gain weight.

Jus my thoughts lah....

jenlip

Hi Tupper mum, thanks for sharing. I'm thinking of trying Aimin Acupuncture Weight Loss. Feel very sad, sluggish & ugly being over-weight. Will tell more if I sign up with Aimin.

Did u lose any weight with MF?

tupper_mum

jenny, I think for weight loss in terms of kgs, not obvious yet after 2 session. But definitely the Tummy is Flatter and also thight firmer. Inch loss, tummy is about 0.5" and Thigh also 0.5"

Arms is getting firmer also. Other than that, think need to go for more sessions to see results.

jenlip

Hi Tupper mum, just started on my 1st acupuncture session last evening. Hmmm..not as pain as I expected. Just a prick. Then after will feel tightness on tummy & legs where the pins are. Also adviced to go on low carbo diet & to keep withthin 1000cal intake. Hopefully will be able to stick to diet.
proud.gif

hopeful

Hi,
I also want to lose weight desperately. I have put on a lot after giving birth to my gal. Feel so sad.. I am thinking of Expression. Is it good?

tupper_mum

Hi Jenny, lets update each other here and cheer each other up!!!

Tonite going for my 3rd session for Marie France.

Iliac, have you receive the 6 free treatments?

jenlip

Hi Tupper mum, good idea! Let's motivate each other. I'm just went for my 2nd session & have lost 0.5kg! Have to stick to strict diet, very low carbo, so feel lethargic. But the accupuncture helps to curb hunger, so can tahan so far. Will be off to my next session soon (1st 3 sessins are consecutive). Hope to see more results.

How's yours?

tupper_mum

Have gone thru 3 session liao.

Hmm, inches loss can be seen in arms, and most in the thighs (I have big fat thighs). For waist, no obvious inch loss but tummy is definitely flatter.

Ok, we update again as and when we have results...

sensory

Hi All,

Just wish to restrict an unhappy experience with Marie France (MF). I felt created by them.

Lately, MF is having a promotion with SB. The promotion promises one free trial session and some samples. Wanting to know more about their services, I registered for it.

A few days later, a lady called to schedule an appointment to redem the free trial, samples plus a consultation.

I went there on appt and had a consultation. Throughout the whole session, there is no mention of the trial and samples. After the whole consultion, I was informed that the 'so-call' free trial was merely a five min skin test. When I probed further, the consulant then said that in order for me to redem the full trial (20 min cold wrap), I have a come again as there is no room available. But I went there on appt. As for the products, I have to remind her three times before she passed it to me.

If at this stage, MF did not even keep their promises as int he ad, I am just wondering if they lift up to their promises after I signed up their package. The whole package cost me close to 4K. I really doubted that I will be able to see results.

tupper_mum

JW,

I also register using the promotion.

Think I have to explain for the 20min cold wrap. My branch have 40 cold wrap rooms, but most of them are booked by customer. Thus if they did want to honour the free wrap, you really need to go another day. For example, I have a wrapping+TLM treatment tonite, however if I need to add another treatment, its quite impossible with last min arrangement.

However, your consultant really did not do a good job about the free trial explanation.

mint

Hi JW,
Oh gosh!! That's scary. I also signed up the SB promo thingy and my appt is on wed... guess I should cancel cos I really hate sales people who hard sell and have no intention to give what they so called "free trial".

nana1977

Hi,
I also went to MF last week. My experience is about the same as JW.

The sales started immediately about 40 wraps + some free perks. Was quite fustrated when the sales kept pressing, paying by what mode for these wraps. I stared at her and said, "I am supposed to be here for a non-obligatory consultation & I am shocked by your price of $4.5K!"

She reduced to 20 wraps and asked the same question about payment, paying by what mode. I told her still not comfortable.

Finally she said, did you register through INTERNET? I said yes and she went to the Promotion package and asked me to sign immediately as it is only upon consultation. I stressed that I am not comfortable to sign on the spot. Then she emphasized that it will not be available once I walked out of the door and offer me some time to think about it while she is away. I decline and insist to consider.

She gave me another day, and finally extend by 2 more days. Again, I did not sign up.

Gals, please think twice before you sign any package. Their pressure tatics may make you feel confused on the spot and signed up for it. You will regret later. Always don't sign on the dot, give yourself some time to consider through!

hamasaki128

Hi nana,
I totally agree 2 wad u said abt not signing on d spot. As pple is continuously persuading u 2 buy, their wds wd let u/make u believe in their words. Definitely, one reli nds 2 sit down N consider N not rushing into quick decision which'll make u regret 4 d rest of yr life. Nd 2 slowly consider its benefits& whether d package/treatment is reli dat effective.

Hi jenny,
d 2nd session, u managed 2 lose 0.5kg. Hw mani days did u get 2 lose 0.5kg? Hw often did u go 2 aimin nw? So far, hw much have u lost? What did u eat 4 brkfast, lunch& dinner? cd share? I believe u r v hungry in dis treatment rite? Hw much did u eat everytime? =)

hamasaki128

Hi all, has anibody try b4 d "nu3 shuang1 yin2 fen3"(yogurt maker)? can tell me hw's d effect after taking? Read frm newspaper dat yogurt benefits body alot. It can help in slimming 2. where cd i get it? Hw 2 cook? coz i find those yogurt sold in supermkts not so gd coz got perservatives.

nana1977

Hi Cheryl,
I do not like their way of hard sell. Their program may be effective, we do not know. But such sales method is like forcing you to a wall with no exit.

Yogurt is a good choice. It helps to clear your digestive system!

hamasaki128

hi everybody, do anibdy knw where 2 buy "nu3 shuang1 yin2 fen3"(yogurt maker)? I dun like those in supermarket coz it's not fresh. I saw this news recently on newspaper. Cant get ani stocks now. So nd 2 ask ard. My stomach cant take those frozen one sold in supermarket will cause frequent diarrhea. I like those fresh one.
Btw, did anione knw where 2 buy fresh one? Hw abt those pre-packed one den nd cooking?

hamasaki128

Hi all,
I m thinking if i can replace my every afternoon diet meal wiz a piece of cheesecake wiz d same amt of calories. Is it poss 2 take it everyday? coz i m thinking abt its fat, carbo& sugar content 2. I wonder if it'll make me fat or not. I oso read on bk abt taking chocolat& fruit. Even there's d same amt of calories, taking fruit wont make u fat but taking d same amt of chocolat would.

hamasaki128

Hi nana& jenny,
cd i have yr email address? Have sth abt food 2 ask u.

Hi jenny,
Juz wanna tell u dat it's not gd dat yr calories on food fall below 1200 calories. Not healthy 4 u. Pls take care of it.

Btw, do u believe dat acupuncture help in curbing hunger? Is following d food pan d one which reli help or d acupuncture help? Have u all considered it b4? Coz it's hard 2 differentiate u c.

yoyo123

Hi All,

My frenz has recommend me to take a health nutritional pdt to lose weight...after try for a month I lose 1 kg a week. Very happy about it cos never thout that I could lose so much. My PS is on Sept, hope can maintain till then....Anyone interested to know the pdt can drop your email add here...Am very willing to share the details to those desperately need to lose weight.

Cheers

jenlip

Hi Cheryl, so far manage to lose about 800g...ugh! but truth is that I also have not been very discipline in my diet. Diet suppose to be very low carbo. Morning: low fat milk & egg, Lunch: meat & vege, dinner: vege only. The breakfast & lunch is ok, but dinner cannot tahan. so sometimes I take some protein too..like chicken or tofu. In between can take fruits. The accupuncture does help to cut down my food intake, I eat less now. I was also told that I'm not too overweight so the weight loss will be slow. Initially, the consultant at aimin didn't really want to put me on the prog coz I'm only slighty over weight (according to her lah, but I don't think so lor. I'm about 6 kg overweight)Anyway, I just came back from a short holiday...diet also on holiday so I really dread my next session. Don't dare to weigh myself. Will update again lah.

hamasaki128

Hi jenny, is d diet plan given by d nutritionist at d aimin ctr? Y did u choose aimin instd of other acupuncture ctr? wad wd u suggest me? coz i think i'll reach my target goal soon. Still wondering if i 1 2 sign up 4 massaging(at d acupuncture ctr) so 2 tone up or exe. It costs $380(dun knw gd or nt).Wad wd u suggest me?

jenlip

Hi cheryl, since u have little to lose, u may want to exercise instead of spending the money. As advised by aimin, the weight loss will not be significant if you're close to your ideal weight. So don't bother spending your money. The diet plan was given by the nutritionist. I chose aimin coz I heard lots of success stories and I was also told that accupuncture weight loss is a healthy way. It is suppose to strenghten the digestive system hence increasing the matabolic rate making weight loss long lasting.

pamela

I once had a bad experience with MF also.. like JW.. i think they make a lot of empty promises during promotions.. also got a so call 'free-trial' but after I went.. I quarrelled with the consultant and left.. she told me I should have stated to her that I am only interested in the promotion.. (I mentioned to the recept, but they insisted that I need to go thru all the measurements etc).. and not waste her time.. so ANGRY.. and stepped out of her room!!! Rather diet and exercise at my own time. then to ever step into MF! Went to another slimming centre and spent a couple of thousands.. feel that it is good for area slimming (my thighs smaller) but once I stopped.. it gradually gain back! Now I only believe in self discipline and exercise!

tsh

Hi,Just wan to share my experience with you. Last month I went to Adonis and try thier Slimming program. Now I had lost fats rather than weight. Infact, my fats are lost during the first trial. They had equipment which I could see the b4 and after process.
Anybody had that experience with them before?

hamasaki128

Hi pamela kea,
U reali spent alot on slimming! btw, which's d other slimming ctr dat u go? Cd i knw it? Firstly, i m nt so sure hw yr thighs get smaller. Usuali, wad i knw is dat water loss leads 2 wt loss. Unless yr wt loss's v fast, yr wt'll gain bck fast 2.