Where to have wedding dress alteration?

Gg Go

Hi girls,

Any suggestions where to get my wedding dress professionally altered with an affordable budget? As
any other bride, the wedding dress is precious to me. I just want it to be cut short but it may be intricate as the vera wang gown's lining seems a bit tricky.

Hope you can help me!
Thanks so much!

beerish

Hi I just went to ZiYi (3rd floor) at far east and I would say the auntie is v friendly and the prices are very reasonable. I tailored the sides to be smaller and it costs me $80. :)

toe

Hi,

May I know where in Chinatown are the alteration done?
Would love to help my gf alter her wedding gown.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, I went to Dee Alteration at Far East Plaza. The aunties are really friendly, affordable and helpful. Able to do the minor alterations I wanted (make a sheath gown mermaid cut, and fit my size + create a nicer silhouette out of a dramatic evening gown).

She's on the 2nd floor. Not affiliated at all, just helping since I was unable to find information myself regarding alterations.

tiffytoffeee

Hi there,

You could try Clancy Boutique Alteration Centre at Far East Plaza. #04-89.

The ladies there are very helpful as my gown was a bit more complex to alter. They would come up with many suggestions and keep wanting to ensure that the alteration job would flatter your figure on your big day.

emmalee0120

Hi, I purchased my dress separately and got it altered at a La Belle bridal studio and it was very affordable! You can try contacting Lucas at La Belle in Tanjong Pagar.