Wedding Shoes

oooyingqinooo

hihi,

normally how many pairs of shoes are needed for wedding?
then normally shoe choose plain shoes or shoes with a lot of bling bling?

thanks!

khanompang

babe, i think it depends on how fussy you are about your shoes, and I'd advise you to get at least 2 (1 as a spare). Personally I have 3 pairs (ok, partial crazy shopping kicks in) but that gives me the flexibility of wearing one or another, say if my feet hurts. Plus, initially I didn't know what could go with my gown so I just bought all.

Plain shoes or bling bling depends on your preference and gown design I guess? Can't advise you much because I don't know how your gowns look like!

I chose bling bling shoes cos usually PG like to take photo of bridal shoes. In fact, I purposely chose a pair where the crystals covered the whole strip with mirror silver heels though its a bit high for me (cos I'm already quite tall( so my PG can take photo of the heels :)

Peggy Tham

I am intending to have 3 pairs! One for the gate-crash, Two for the dinner - (1 evening gown, and the other for the wedding gown). Most of my gal pals also use 3! And I love blink blink heels too! SO Prrreeeetttyyyy.

lemonzil

depends on how you look at it. 1 got 1 pair which lasted me from pre-wedding shoots till AD. Just 1 pair.. cause i'm not a fan of heels and my SO is quite tall, I need at least heels of 5 inches to match his height!

littlepurple: I got mine from anna nucci.

Hi lemonzil
Same my htb is very tall n i so short.. I think i need 5inch too but scared donno how to walk.. So ur anna nucci is 5 inch high?

khanompang

littlepurple: I think typical places would be anna nucci, sinderella. I got mine at Tangs while they were clearing stocks. Depending on what type of heels you are looking for, different places cater for different needs :)

lemonzil

hi littlepurple, my MUA recommended me to get 5 inch at least so to match my hubby's height. in the end i got myself a 5.5 inch high one.
It is not really difficult to walk if your heels have platform at the front but the pain at the end of the day is really... bad.

vintz

Hi,

Im selling my wedding shoes which is high but comfy very easy to walk. The front platform is already at least 4cm.
colour: dark purple, wine
size: 35-36

msg me if you are interested