Wedding shoes

junibride

hi seesee,

there is no pink colour anywhere on this pair of shoes but anyway diamante shoes r very versatile, it can match all colours. u notice in those magazines, when the celebrities turn up on the red carpet, their shoes r usually diamante regardless wat colour they wearing so dun worry.

hihi demure,
yup the tieing can be quite troublesome in the afternoon come to think of tat.... hahahaha but i didnt even realise until u pointed out now. guess i just have to sacrifice convenience for its looks. im a silettos person. will even wear 4 inches heels for shopping anytime! hehehe oh our shoes can go wf the cheongsam as well..... so nice!!

demure

juni
my shoes will go with my WG, EG and also the kua which I'll be wearing for tea ceremony. super versatile.....f'more I definitely can wear them for future formal functions.
happy.gif

seesee
u can go to Paradox and custom-made the shoes. it will cost the same as the 'original' pair as long as there are no changes to the style.

junibride

hi sharlene,

care to upload ur pic too? like to see ur shoes. actually i didnt even go to Prautes to take a look before buying from Paradox. Til today, i refused to go Prautes cos im afraid i would see a pair tat i like at a cheaper price!! arggghhhh so im just contented to have this n tats it.. heheheh is urs tie around too?

junibride

demure,
i refused to wear kua during the tea ceremony, not even during photoshoot. i forbid my husband to wear tat too cos it find the design looks like the "chinese vampire"! hahahah im crazy i know... just didnt want any traditional stuff during our wedding....

junibride

carolyn, nice shoes! how much u got it for? i think this pair is featured in Style Magazine or Travel or one of the bridal magazines rite? i was the full page or smtg... heheheh cos i was showing to my designer... heheeh nice shoes!

junibride

carolyn, nice shoes! how much u got it for? i think this pair is featured in Style Magazine or Travel or one of the bridal magazines rite? it was the full page or smtg... heheheh cos i was showing to my designer... heheeh nice shoes!

cary

Hi juni! I got it for $269
happy.gif
Yes it was the pair worn by Fann Wong on the cover of the Style Wedding Mag
happy.gif

junibride

hi carolyn,
good buy!

hi Sharlene,
cant see ur photo cos i require a password n user id to log in.. can u upload it here in the forum? =)

chrislyn

hi gals..

so sad..i've bin 2 mos plcs i cn tnk of,tangs,taka,paragon metro,wisma isetan,paradox,ninewest,Jwest,hue etc bt stil cnt find ani shoes..i did c a few tat both mi FH & miself liked,bt itz either uncomfortable 2 walk in/dey dun haf it in mi size(5)animor...ware else cn i go 2??ya gals haf bin tokkg abt prautes 2 at tp,cn i haf their add pls??10s
happy.gif

chrislyn

hi sharlene..

yup,juz gotta noe it 2dae after i calld dem,so sad..
sad.gif
lost 1 optn 2 mi shoes sourcg..stil lukg 4 mi shoes
sad.gif

xiaobai

hi Jelyn Ng,

U can try WheelLock. My friend bought her wedding shoe from a shop start with 'S' in WheelLock.. i 4got liao

ck~

hi all,

is prautes still at tanjong pagar ?

i paid a deposit of 100 for a pair of heels from paradox ...
only knowing later that the pair i really want is from prautes ...

sigh ...
i wonder does paradox can custom make the exact same one like prautes ..

bibigal

hihi ladies

Any ideas where to get shoes for my ROM ?? I wan smething that is low heels my FH is not tt tall lah hhhee ......any recommendations ??

junibride

hi Xiaobai,
i think the S shop at Wheelock place is called Substance.

Hi ck
yes paradox can custom make shoes but be prepared to pay abit more than their off the racks n off the rack range is already abt 250 - 350... also it may take u at least 1 month cos they r from london...

ck~

hi juni,

wow .. if that the case ..
i really need to consider OTR ..
have yet to visit the shop ...

between paradox and prautes ..
which one would u choose ?

junibride

hi ck

i havent been to prautes so cannot make comparison. u shld go down to take a look n compare urself. as i like my shoes immediately when i saw it, i bot it on the spot.. didnt want to bother comparing anymore.

hihi ashley,

paradox is in Palai Rennaisance (between Delphi Orchard n Thai Embassy) but its carried in the shop name called Essex Walk...

ck~

hi ashley,

prautes used to be at tanjong pagar ...
but now they're relocating ..

hi juni,
i saw the pair u bought at styles wedding show last sunday ...
really nice .. but a bit too glittering for me ..
saw a lady tried that on ..
and it looks nice ..
i think the lady told me something about the pair costing 330+
i'm looking at a more simple pair ...

i called prautes to enquire about the pair that i like ... and they no longer have stock for that ...
and they're not coming in the same design anymore ..
in a way i'm happy ...
cause i dun need to fret over it ...

prautes heels are slightly cheaper than paradox ..
the pair i like from prautes cost less than 200 ..

the lady, dockers from prautes .. very friendly ..
the signature pair which sharlene and carolyn has have stock ..
she told me she can arrange a timing for me to go test the heels ..
but i dun want glittering ... so i rejected her proposal ..
that's why me got mixed feelings ..

prautes or paradox ..

i believe both are equally good ..
maybe i should brain wash myself to get paradox this time round ..
and when AD get from prautes ..
happy.gif

i think i pay a visit to paradox this weekend ..
maybe i'll find a nice OTR pair
happy.gif

ck~

hi ashley,

prautes used to be at tanjong pagar ...
but now they're relocating ..

hi juni,
i saw the pair u bought at styles wedding show last sunday ...
really nice .. but a bit too glittering for me ..
saw a lady tried that on ..
and it looks nice ..
i think the lady told me something about the pair costing 330+
i'm looking at a more simple pair ...

i called prautes to enquire about the pair that i like ... and they no longer have stock for that ...
and they're not coming in the same design anymore ..
in a way i'm happy ...
cause i dun need to fret over it ...

prautes heels are slightly cheaper than paradox ..
the pair i like from prautes cost less than 200 ..

the lady, dockers from prautes .. very friendly ..
the signature pair which sharlene and carolyn has have stock ..
she told me she can arrange a timing for me to go test the heels ..
but i dun want glittering ... so i rejected her proposal ..
that's why me got mixed feelings ..

prautes or paradox ..

i believe both are equally good ..
maybe i should brain wash myself to get paradox this time round ..
and when AD get from prautes ..
happy.gif

i think i pay a visit to paradox this weekend ..
maybe i'll find a nice OTR pair
happy.gif

bibigal

Halo gals

need help from u all . my FH is 1 cm shorter than me so any recommendations where he can get a shoes with higher heels ...?? For me i would like to get a flat shoes for my wedding ...

junibride

hi ck,

yup go Paradox to take a look.. they have so many different kinds of shoes there, im sure u will find somthing tat suits u. oh yah n the prices quoted in Paradox are before GST!!! so gals, u have to consider tat urself before heading to the counter. I was caught off guard when the lady told me the final price when i was abt to pay n i said i tot it XXX price? she said oh tats before GST! 5% makes alot of difference for a pair of shoes tat cost 300+... aigh...anyway.. no choice rite?

hi Ashley,
dunno abt the prices in Prautes, u can ask the other gals but Paradox is ard 250 - 350 before GST!!! so pls, remember to take tat into account before u make comparison. Substance is relatively cheaper... most shoes are less than 100 i think.. i bot a pair of shoes made of satin there last year n it cost only 69 n its always on sale.

hi ah gal,
i cant recommend u any place for flat shoes leh but i think flat shoes r not very glam for wedding right? its true tat no one will see ur shoes but i think the feeling is different between wearing heels n flats... for heels, u will b more conscious of ur posture n the way u walk cos its high but flats, u might feel so comfortable in it tat, u might end up not walking too elegantly... u get wat i mean? for guys, how abt trying Americaya....

oraia

hi anna,

paradox can be found in a shop in palais renaissance called essex walk.
prautes is along tanjong pagar (near the whole stretch of bridal shops)
and substance has branches in various places - there's one in wheelock, they also have a section in taka shoe section.

hth!

ublur

hi all,
does anyone here know whether if prautes had relocated? I was trying to search along the tanjong pagar street last sat, but could not find the shop! i m quite sure tt i saw the shop along that stretch before, but now it's gone. any advise from pple here?

qq77

Hi all,
i have a S$100 voucher from Paradox selling at S$80 (neg).
Anyone interested, please let me know.
Valid till 10 Oct 2005.

xoxo

Hi gals,

try "Seven" mtm shoes. Located at Blk 1014 #06-212 Geylang East. Tel: 67434438

It is actually lik a factory. Not a shoes shop. The uncle will show u some sample in his small office then u decide wat u wan loh. The place might look old and industry but the uncle is very nice. I went alone cos hubby not in town. Good if hubby accompany u there cos afterall is industry estate mah.

I went there and saw leapin lizard shoes was make there. Saw Leapin lizard brand and ask the uncle. He told me he make their shoes. "Seven" is the origin. The uncle is very nice and he wil really explain to u abt shoes. Their shoes is very comfortable, they use real leather.

xoxo

Btw,

Seven dun open on sun. Not sure abt sat. Call them. Details above. It is juz opposite Singapore Post Office. Bring some cash too for deposit

xoxo

Hi tweetie,

the price depends on wat design and diamante u wan for the shoes. It is better that u go down to take a look to see their design. Remember to bargain

ariesta

Hi Gals,

Been to D & C @ Lucky Plaza. Veri nice shoes too. Can be used as wedding shoes. U can go there and take a look.

el005

actually anyone looks at that pair of shoes? cos our gowns are so long that it touches the ground..

hummz..

jiaying

Hi Hi,

I am trying to sell off my extra pair of wedding shoes at $120. Brand New...MTM Cost me $150. Size 5...

springbride

Hi girls,

I've just bought a pair of silver strappy heels from HK but my bridal shop says i shd wear closed-toe shoes instead. It's the latest design from Hong Kong. Silver 3-inch heels with diamante on front straps & unique butterfly motif on the ankle strap. Size 7, equivalent to our size 6. Bought at $80 and letting go at $60. Never worn before.
Interested parties, pls email me at [email protected]

oinkeebabe

Dear gals,

I have a off-white sequins Jwest Wedding shoes for sale. Willing to let go @ $68. Got it for $80. Oni wore once for indoor Photo Shoot. Very new. It's a 3.5 inches hi-heels. Cos my hubby too tall, so I went to customise a 5 inch heels instead for my AD.

Interested parties, please kindly email me @ [email protected].