Wedding shoes

clouds_54

Hi girls

I hv a brand new pair of silver shoes to let go. It's abt 3.75" high. I got it at a good price. Interested parties can send me a pte msg here
happy.gif
. Thanks!

sapphire20s

Hi I got a brand new vincci shoes to let go
interested please pm me
Selling at SGD 35.oo
Size 7
LADIES SHOES
Material: FABRIC-LACE

jaimieleeus

Hi brides out there looking for nice low heels wedding shoes can try city plaza 2nd flr this shop called TipToe. very affordable price less than $50. got a large range of nice elegant, shining shoes suitable for wedding, D & D at other shops on same flr as well. on the top flr also hv gowns, cheongsams at $100 plus suitable for bride's mother.

bb_queen

Hi all

I have a pair of size 5 brand new wedding shoes. Never worn before. Almost 4.5" heel and 0.5" platform in front. Silver color with a small crystal buckle infront. Pls PM me for pictures. Kindly provide your email address too.

jbliss

I have a brand new pair of manolo blahniks in a classic ivory silk satin in size 37 for sale. Perfect wedding shoes. Any interests?

fishyscoprio

Brand New pair of champagne gold wedding shoe size 4
(Or size 35 usually)

Bought from Australia, color does not compliment my WG so letting it go~

Bought at SGD $170
Selling at SGD $130

Interested pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
1296519.jpg

melodysng

Hi all, would like to share with you all btbs, I have just visited Anna Nucci at 313@somerset and bought my shoes there, they have quite a large collection there, perhaps you gals want to take a look.

sandralum

Hi gals, I custom made my wedding shoes from Essex Walk. Worn only once on my wedding day, many of my friends said they were very elegant and asked where I bought
happy.gif
Bought for about $299, would like to let go for $80. Size 6.

Pls email me at [email protected] if keen. Self collect at Yew Tee/ Bt Batok Mrt.

1352136.jpg
1352137.jpg
1352138.jpg

sharonquah

Hi BTBs, I would like to share with you what you can do with your Wedding Shoes, Recently, I bought my bridal shoes at Anna Nucci, Jurong point and was much PLEASED WITH THEIR SERVICE & SHOES (They also have outlets at HarbourFront Centre, 313 Somerset and Far East Plaza)

The SG not only went at length to service me she also took time to explain to me how i could use the same pair of shoes in MANY DIFFERENT WAYS and how i should take care of my shoes.

Attached are some of the pics I have taken to show how my shoes can be use in different ways just by re-tieing the strip and the ribbon.

Hope it will be a good info for the new BTBs.

Actually the First 4 Pics are of the same shoe and the Last 3 Pics are of another shoe, I am able to use them as many different pairs of shoes for different occasions,

How amazing aren't they!

1396829.jpg
1396830.jpg
1396831.jpg
1396832.jpg
1396833.jpg
1396834.jpg

In Fact, I can further use the strip of the First pair and interchange with the Second pair and vice versa to make them into many more shoes again.

Hope that all these infos are useful to you all BTBs.

joylyl

Hi gals, i'm looking for wedding shoes and would like to know if leapin' lizard is still at international plaza? Any idea?

miniminnie

Does anyone know if 'Seven' MTM shoe still exist? I tried calling the number posted in the forum but its no longer in use.

It used to be located at Blk 1014 #06-212 Geylang East. Tel: 67434438

april123

AD is over! Selling my wedding shoes. Bought from Anna Nucci at about $120, now selling for $60. With exchangeable straps (see pictures). Worn only during AD, therefore very good condition. Size 7. If you are interested, pls email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

(The first photo is taken by my photographer on AD, last photo taken from Anna Nucci website. The rest are taken by myself at home - thus the difference in quality!)

1704497.jpg
1704498.jpg

1704499.jpg
1704500.jpg

april123

My shoes for evening wear also up for sale. Brand: Bovarie. Size: 38. Bought for about $140. Selling now for $70. Very good condition cos worn only during AD banquet. If you are interested, pls email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

1704512.jpg

1704513.jpg

april123

Hi blue-moon and solidstar, apologies that I haven't checked the message board since I posted my shoes for sale. I've emailed you both individually. Hope I'm not too late! Do let me know if you are still interested! Thanks!
happy.gif

peingo

Hi all BTB,

I am a Malaysian currently working in Singapore, my wedding was in this year Oct, it was just over and before that actually I had been looking everywhere to look for my wedding shoes to match my wedding gown and because HTB was much taller than me I needed at least a 4â€and above heels.

I stumbled upon this shop called Anna Nucci and because the shoes there looked very appealing to me I went in to take a look and to my astonishment they had exactly what I had been looking for, a wide range of high heels wedding shoes with very attractive glittering embellishments that came in different combination, some more and some less.

So at the end I found 3 pairs of shoes there, I was so glad that throughout the occasion the those shoes didn’t give me any problem at all. Many of my friends gave me compliment on my shoes, hehe!

You gals, the btb can also take a look to see if you can catch your find here. Happy Shopping.

I have uploaded the pics of the shoes that I had bought there.
1804822.jpg
1804823.jpg

Darcy

Hi I m finding a pair of 4" silver heels. Does anyone has any idea where I can find?

Hi! I would strongly recommend that you check out Anna Nucci for silver 4 inches heels, and I believe that you would definitely find what you are looking for there, whether it is for a photoshoot, a casual day out, or an evening event. Similar to peingo's testimonial of the brand, I do find that their shoe designs are very appealing, and are very comfortable to wear. They have a large variety of shoe designs of varying lengths, and I'm sure there would be one that catches your eyes! For me, I personally enjoy the ones with crystal embellishments, and I already own two pairs with that :rolleyes:. The icing on the cake is that these crystals are not ordinary ones.. they are Swarovski crystals! You can check them out at www.AnnaNucci.com, and I personally love visiting their latest outlet at Wisma Atria. ;)