Wedding Shoes^_^

lengleng80

Hi, I have a pair of anna nucci heels, 4 inch size 36. Just bought on sun for $158. Selling cos i need a higher pair of heels.

Willing to sell at $130 nego. Anyone wants to buy anna nucci shoes pls pm me by this sat. I can also exchange the heels for any shoe. Price can be discussed !

1657976.jpg

xuan_btb

Hi all

I've been seeing some names quite often. I'm also thinking of customizing my shoes as I saw a design I absolutely love from a US magazine.

Has anyone tried asking Alegra? They have a shop at Arcade and another at Suntec. The lady quoted me about $129 to $169. 70% of my shoes are from them and they're really comfy. Just not sure if the customised ones are as good.

Where are Anna Nucci, Leapin Lizard and Loe & Behold?

Hi fishyscoprio, I'm keen in your champ/ivory heels. Do you accept requests to try the fit? Pls pm me. =)

babyten

Hi,

Wedding shoes for sales, size 7,3.5", only wear once at wedding lunch. In excellent condition and come with the shoes comforter (never wear b4) and shoes box.

If you are keen please email: [email protected] or text me 8432 0855.

Retail Price $96.90 - Sell at discount price now!

1694196.jpg

schong

Hi,

Anyone tried cutting the heels to shorten it a little? Worth a risk?

Any cobbler to recommend? It's not easy to find a nice and elegant yet not too high a wedding shoe...

Thanks!

happylilone

Hey gals, I bought my heels from this place called zass boutique yesterday.. It's on the level 2 of city square mall.. Bought a pair of 4.5" super bling pair from them at $127.. It's considered reasonable cos the lookalike from somewhere else can costs $170+..

So if u are looking for blings, cos most of their shoes are... No harm hopping down to take a look..
happy.gif

happylilone

happy1408: nope.. they sell bags, evening clutches and clothes too.. most of their shoes, though limited designs, are really bling... i bought the pair below... took the pic with my phone.. so not v clear..
1701931.jpg

happylilone

Happy1408: thanks! do check them out! They do hv other similar designs at 4"... Those below 4" tend to be simpler in design.. Anyways, have fun shoe hunting yar?

ladyvodka

Xue Ting: you can try the one at International Plaza near Burger King to cut your heels. They did a pretty good job for mine.

Happy1408: Alegra Suntec branch is closed. Their new outlet is at Chevron House #02-33(raffles place), another outlet also at Raffles place is Arcade. Suggest you avoid going there during lunch hour as its super crowded. Fyi, they are closed on Sundays.

schong

Hi Eileen,

No I didn't. They wouldn't able to shortern too much as that will results in the front of the shoe lifted up. The most maybe 1cm or so.

I ended up customizing a brand new pair with bling bling.. $200+ gone! hahaa

tabithalee

Oh man. Leapin' Lizard has closed down! Essex Walk charges from $300 per pair. Any idea where else I can custom make shoes?

celin

Hi Ladies,

I have 2 pairs of Anna Nucci heels for sale which were only worn Once.

Shoe 1
Size: 7
Height: 3.5 inch
Color: Silver
Retail Price: $104
Willing to let go at half price, $50.
Condition: 9.5/10

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m632/celinyap/WeddingShoe1.jpg

Shoe 2
Size: 8
Color: Ivory
Retail Price: $62.50
Willing to let go at half price, $30.
Condition: 9.5/10

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m632/celinyap/Mumsshoe.jpg

Interested parties, pls drop me an email at [email protected]

veronica00

I hv a pair of sparkly 5inches with platform, size 6 to sell. I wore it to my house downstairs and couldn't walk in 5inches so had to sell. Interested, pls write to me at [email protected]. Original price $180, selling price $90
1893773.jpg

spaceger

Hihi,

Selling Anna Nucci Shoe

Size: 5
Colour: ivory white
Heels: 3.5"
Purchasing Price: $125.80
Selling Price: $65
Condition: 9/10 (Never wore before)
Including Box

Attachment Picture.

Email me [email protected] if keen.

Thank you

1926078.jpg

Selling a pair of 4" silver shimmery high heels. Never worn out before, only worn around my room.

Bought at $$49.90, selling at $30. Email me for the photos.

sammichoi

Selling this brand new pair of Steve Madden 6-inch Demandd pumps, which I recently bought 2 weeks ago. It has good cushioning which makes it very comfortable.

Size: 6.5M
Color: Magenta
Heels: 6-inches
Condition: Brand New (never been worn)
Selling Price: S$165

Inclusive of box

1934179.jpg

Please PM me if interested.

bromine

Dear BTBs

I am selling 2 pairs of heels, perfect as Wedding Shoes or simply to glam up your outfit, both worn once only.

Pazzion Pumps
Size: 40
Heels: 3inches
Condition: 9/10
Selling Price: S$50

Anna Nucci Strappy Heels
Size: 8
Heels: 2.5inches
Condition: 9/10
Selling Price: S$50

Please PM me if you're interested
happy.gif

1956994.jpg

1956995.jpg

vintz

Hi all,

Im selling a pair of authentic christian louboutin shoes peep toe sling back at huge discount. Pretty high but its really comfy and easy to walk.

Bought in Australia. Will comes with the full set box, dustbag, extra heels, receipt.

As at now i plan to match the shoes with my evening gown so it will b worn from the hotel room and ard the ballroom only. Unless there are changes to my plan which i will update.

colour: wine
size: 35-36 (personally i wear 35.5 or 36 in most brand)
style: jenny
availability: 27 oct 13 onwards

pls contact me if you need more details
email: [email protected]
whatapp: 8100 8895

ellebao

Dear all,

I'm selling my open toes high heels at $35, size 37 But size is slightly smaller so will be more suitable for Charles & Keith size 36. My sis bought it for me from overseas but a pity its too tight for me. It's super bling in real life. V suitable for wedding or rom or even special functions.
Interested pls Watsapp me at 91465351
Thanks

ImageUploadedBySBForum1373779842.754753.jpg

ImageUploadedBySBForum1373779880.953472.jpg

z3r0in

hi all

I was sourcing for wedding stuff online and chanced upon this website '*********************'.. v informative blog, many stuff abt wedding preparation, etc..

Ton

Selling size 38 4 inches $16 - wore once for indoor photoshoot.

Attachments

• carousell_1430018807455_0.jpg
    carousell_1430018807455_0.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 45

gurlx

Selling Brand new Crystal Heels.
Comes with a small bag of spare loose crystals

$30

Size 36. True to size.

imageuploadedbyforum1429494440-667064-jpg.23921

Darcy

Hi all,

If you are looking for comfortable and high quality wedding heels at an affordable price, I would recommend Anna Nucci. In fact, I've been recommending this brand to my girlfriends whenever they mentioned about finding affordable elegant heels to wear on that special occasion, and we ended up creating a whatsapp group gushing over Anna Nucci! I'm just looking at all the secondhand shoes forum posts and I'm just thinking, come on, why compromise your safety (yes you can injure your feet very badly) on cheaply made shoes or shoes that are already worn by someone else?

I love Anna Nucci for its simplicity in design, and elegance with comfort. I've bought about three pairs from them and I've never faced any issues with their quality, I suppose that's coming from how Anna Nucci shoes are all handmade from Italy. I'll suggest you give their store outlets a visit - their newest store opening is at Wisma Atria and the store interior is so pretty!