Wedding Shoes^_^

jankoho

Hi, i found the below shoe from Alegra. Personally like it very much.

url]

kittykelly

Hi,

You can try Anni Vincci at Orchard or Harbour Front. Pricing start from $69.90 - 129.90. Not too exp for weddin shoes. I hve bought my ROM shoes there.

Hopin they will have new design so that I can buy for my actual day.

bobochacha

I bought mine at Taka..the shoes area there..think 1st floor..they have alot of very nice wedding shoes..i bought those that i can still wear after my wedding..

lillies

Hi ladies, need ur advise.

I was told a new pair of bridal shoe is a must on our AD. What abt ROM dress and EG? Also need a new pair?

princess_shawn

Hi Ivy,

which part of china did your friend help you to get the shoes? which shop name?

Also, how much per pair? Am thinking of getting one too

Thank you

stellasoh

Hi,

just to check, beside tailored shoes, any recommendations for off-the-rack ones that are at least 4 inch high? need it for my ps in aug and AD in Jan 09..

Thanks..

oonwendy

Hi, anyone interested in 2nd hand wedding shoes?
Price-$60
Size 7
Condition - worn only on wedding day
Let me know!:)
1124272.jpg

huiming

went to jurong point(new wing) and found a shop CHARM selling nice wedding heels.. saw a few pairs nice one selling at ard $70+/$80+.. inside the shop got sell super long white feather pens, pen holder, ring pillows as well.. there's anna nucci at level 1 too
happy.gif

wulixian

Hi all, I have a pair of Anna Nucci wedding shoes to sell. Wear it once only during PS (indoor). Condition is still very good and new.

Size 35. 4 inch heel.
Bought it at $96, and willing to let go at $75.

Interested parties, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

1126048.jpg

orangestar

hi ladies, just to check, according to whitelillies above, we must have a new pair of shoes for our AD.. if i were to buy a new pair for my PS, and then wear it again on AD, oK? cos i already have a pair from my ROM, and i dun wish to spend so much just on shoes..
anna nucci does have nice shoes suitable for wedding.. i hope last week's sale was for them to clear off their stock.. didnt really see alot of designs tat i like..

minttychoco

Hi Ladies, i'm selling below wedding shoe. Anyone interested? Never worn before. The protective sticker at the bottom of the sole is still intact.

From Taka. Size 7. Willing to let go $120. Original price $149.90

Can email me at [email protected]

1164330.jpg

1164331.jpg

fleurjade

hi ladies, i need at least 4.5 to 5inch platform heels type but Anna Nucci has abt 4inch which is still to short. Sadly my bridal gown is long and its just nice when i stand on the bridal platform board ... they can't alter for me

PrancingWalker

Metro's having a 20% sale right now and they have quite a few designs suitable for weddings especially under brands like Vie Vie. Lucieno etc. For brides on a budget, the sale makes it quite affordable cos there is an additional 10% off blue tag items.

Just to share with everyone. ;)

fudgemallow

Hi girls, I have no idea what kind of shoes goes better with the kua. Normal white/silver kind of wedding shoes don't really go well with it right?

Any brides here can share what shoes they wore with kua?

PrancingWalker

I'm not wearing the kua but my close friend wore hers with very pretty chinese-embroidered red ballet flats. The very traditional ones. The effect was quite pretty. She went to Hong Kong to shop for her KUA so she bought it when she was there. Maybe you can try asking the shop that you bought your Kua from? They may be able to give some suggestions.

ailynette

Hi all,

anyone know where CHARM moved to?
am having problem to find size 34 shoe, sad!

Hi Horchesr,
which Metro u went? Orchard or woodlands?

moonfairy

Never been worn before .... This was an extra pair that I bought just in case .... Willing to let go @ $25.... Not sure if i still have the actual box though because I may have swapped the box for a smaller box .... It's a size 7.... sms 91891412 if you are interested.
1306276.jpg

valium

hi moonfairy, are your shoes comfy? i'd wanted closed-toe shoes initially, but afraid that i might get blisters from wearing new shoes at the end of the night. so thinking of open-toe shoes instead. or anyone here has recommendations on pretty and comfy close-toe shoes? thanks!
happy.gif

moonfairy

Hmm... can't comment because I did not wear this pair of shoe in the end ... bought another pair with ribbons and all as my actual day shoe ... only walked around in the bridal shop in this to test the height with the gown and that was it....

sigh2009

Hi, I got mine at Jurong Point's Anna Nucci. Its quite affordable and lovely. I only spent $70, including some Swarovski crystals I buy off-shelf to decorate more bling. So much better than Leaping Lizard's $300+!

fishyscoprio

Have got 2 pairs of brand new bridal shoes to let go too.

Champ/ivory colored with 3.5inch heel , size 4/35.
Swarovski cyrstals on the ribbon

Selling at $130. Original price $170, bought in Sydney

1391217.jpg

Silvery white with dimante on the front with 3.5 inch heel. Size 5/36

Selling at $30, original $50

1391218.jpg

ctlk

Hi, I bought mine at D&C(off-white)and Mondo(silver and black). All are below $50 each. u can check out their shop. Gd luck!

azeztulite

If you're like me and prefer your weddings shoes to be customised, I would highly recommend Loe and Behold. It was a joy working with Belinda and I had a great time walking in my day and night shoes during my wedding. Cost me about $200 plus for day white lacey shoes and $300 plus for my nights shoes which had blinding amounts of bling. Definitely worth the investment! Just felt that off the rack shoes wouldn't quite cut it and does not complete the look of the wedding gown and evening gown which I've spent so much money on. So gals, if you're looking for pretty customised shoes, give Belinda a ring!

PS: I did my homework and visited Leapin' Lizards and Essex Walk too, but finally decided on Loe and Behold because of the design and great service.

berrytea12

Anyone knows where to 'cut' the heels of wedding shoes?

Bought a 3 inch heels and want to 'cut' the heels a little. Heard there is one cobbler shop at Far East Plaza. Anywhere else? Price?

berrytea12

Thanks JT
happy.gif

Hopefully the heels can be shortened to my desired height. The heels i bought is kinda too tall for me, but its v pretty so I cant resist buying :p

missydoll

Hi gals, have u tried cutting the heels of ur shoes ? Does it work ? I am considering cutting mine but am afraid that it will spoil the shoes.

ladyvodka

Hi Missydoll, I've cut my heels recently and yup it works still look good as new but only cut about 1/2 inch (orginally a 4.5 inch heel) coz if cut too much else shoe wont be able to "balance" properly.

ladyvodka

Missydoll, I did mine at International Plaza the shop is near burger king. mine cost $10 coz its abit tedious to do.. otherwise the normal price shld be ard $7 or $8..
happy.gif

suimitao

Hi i've just bought a pair of shoe at Anna Nucci. It was $120 after discount $93.I love it very much.
But its pretty high 3.5 inch. Will cutting the shoe spoilt it or hard to balance? anyone has pics to show?

babyten

Anna Nucci wedding shoes, 3.5 inch, size 7, detachable ribbons with several ways to tie (to give you new looks with different gown/dress), come with comforter and shoes box.

1578464.jpg

Please email [email protected] if you are keen.

rotary_tool

Hi all, I have a pair of Lucieno silver wedding shoes to sell. Wear it once only during PS (indoor). Condition is still very good and new.

Size 5. Bought it at $59.90, letting go at $48. Collection at Tiong Bahru station.

Interested parties, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

1618380.jpg
1618381.jpg