Wedding Shoes^_^

icdt

hi all

i am selling off my brand new red shoes size 38

interested pls email to me at [email protected]

722761.jpg

vernie

I have a brand new pair of wedding shoes for sale. Bought this as a spare wedding shoes but did not wear them in the end.

Colour: Ivory

Heel: 3.5 inches

Size: 6 (37)

Brand: Loe & Behold

Other details: Soft padded footbed, Pearl & diamond rondelles as ankle strap

If interested, email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

767448.jpg
767449.jpg

livinginsg

Hi Vernie! I am a size 7 (usually) but am keen to try on the shoes. Can we possibly meet up? I can easily meet you at Paragon on weekend nights. How much are the shoes please?

classicbaby

Hi,

I have a brand new pair of wedding shoes for sale. Bought this as a spare wedding shoes for photoshooting but did not wear them in the end.

Colour: offwhite and silvery

Heel: 4 inches

Size: 4 (35)

Brand: Nova

If interested, email me at [email protected] Thanks!

772321.jpg

geny

FOR SALE - 3 PAIRS OF BRIDAL HEELS FOR WEDDING GOWN/EVENING GOWN
Email me at [email protected]

1) Brand: Nose
Size: 9
Height: 3 - 3.5 inches
Colour: Silver
Condition: New, never worn
Price: $150
781497.jpg
781498.jpg

2) Brand: Not indicated
Size: 7
Height: 4 inches
Colour: Silver
Condition: New, never worn
Price: $60
781499.jpg
781500.jpg

3) Brand: VNC
Size: 8
Height: 3 - 3.5 inches
Colour: Gold
Condition: New, never worn (light scratches on the insole closeup)
Price: $30 cos of scratches
781501.jpg
781502.jpg

laruru

I'm looking for shoes for my photoshoot but should I buy it only after choosing the gown or before? By the way anyone knows what's the brand of shoe posted by floralbliss above during May? Thanks!

renise

Laruru: You mean wedding or evening gown? You should have your gowns ready for the photoshoot right?
Anyway, you should buy your shoes after you have chosen your gown so that you can choose something that is close to the colour of your gown.

Hope this helps!

laruru

Thanks renise! I'm referring to both wedding and evening gown for the photoshoot. In that case, looks like I need more than one pair for both types of gowns.

candy

Hi ladies,

Just wondering i feel like getting shoes with colours instead of white/gold/silver. Anyone going for black/pink/blue/red etc shoe? Do you think it looks ok? I know afterall its a matter of what i like but will it look weird when taking pictures :p

anyil

Hi ..everyone
now i'm looking for wedding shoes.
but i dun have idea to go where.. and which one is gud one
please adise me..Thanks

ene

Hello ladies,

I bought a pair of ivory 4-inch heels from Anna Nucci for my recent photoshoot and have only worn it once. Bought at $83.80, willing to sell at $40. Comes in original box with price tag on box as well as paper to wrap the shoes.

There is a barely noticeable mud stain at the bottom of the right heel but other than that, it looks good as new.

Please contact me at [email protected] for more information or leave a message here. Thank you
happy.gif

972585.jpg

mscupid11

Hey ladies,

i have 3 pairs of wedding heels (worn only once) for sale.. ard size 36/37 using charles & keith as a guide.

1) White puffy heels @ $50 (comes together with 2 types of strap - ribbon with crystal beads OR normal strap)

988260.jpg

988261.jpg

2) Silver diamante heels @ $70 (also comes with 2 types of strap - silver ribbon to tie criss-cross OR silver strap with shiny beading)

988262.jpg
988263.jpg

3) Black diamante heels @ $50

988264.jpg

pls drop me an email at [email protected] if interested. Thank you!

summer1979

Hi ladies,

I hv a pair of size 6, silver heel shoes, 3 inch high, intend to sell $15.
Only wear once during photoshooting. Still in good condition.

Feel free to email:[email protected] if u are keen.

Can deal at Tanjong Pagar/Pionner mrt/self collect jurong west st 81

astroting

OH... i didnt realise if covered. hehehe! i dun mind cover as long as i like the design, the best is low heel. if you come across anywebsite with pretty shoes let know can.. thanks alot. [email protected]

astroting

erm.. i have not actively start searching actually, my AD is next yr. my colour prefered.. emmm.... WHITE of cos hee.. you have a website for me to view ah?

superfamous

the showroom's at bukit timah/sixth avenue. need to make appointment before you go down
happy.gif

i think margarent brides (jln tua kong) carries some of the shoes.. can anyone confirm that?

dinobaby

Hi Ivy,

Do u cater to big sizes? Cos I hv problems getting wedding shoes for my size...going PS in May and AD in Dec...panicky now
sad.gif

astroting

Joewaye: did you try the shop at tiong bahru.. they got big sizes... em... i cant rem the shop name, but is right infront of the customer service counter/money changer at level 2.

dinobaby

Elsie,

U mean Tiong Bahru Plaza?I do not stay near there,so seldom frequent that area.Probably can give it a try,thanks!

psying

hey babes i got my shoe at C&K a silver air but i will love to diy some crystals on top..any idea where can i find?

comatised

Hi all!

I got my pair from Leapin Lizard @ International Plaza, #03-214 (tel: 62222783) but collection on 29 May so I'll post the photos later!

They custom make shoes (around $300) but I managed to find a very pretty and suitable ready made pair for only $127 (inclusive 20% discount). The open toe shoes felt very comfortable because I think their shoes are also meant for dancing! There are lots of ready made designs to choose from and if you have something in mind already, they can custom make it for you!

Check out the store cos the guy who served me, Isaac was really helpful & friendly!
happy.gif

Cheers!

ene

Kerin - They were about $300+ but they were custom-made for me. Took about 4 weeks. You can check out their store to see if they offer off-the-rack (which they probably do).

Just had my wedding last Fri and despite being on my feet the entire day/night, the shoes were REALLY comfortable. No blisters, nothing. Definitely money well spent!!
happy.gif