wedding dance

Lee Song Wei

Hi Laura Lee, my wife and I just had a great wedding dance done for us by a western instructor who recently created a new company in Singapore called Dancin' Cheek to Cheek. Anthony is really good at what he does, plus he is an International Ballroom Dance Champion who has represented Australia and England on numerous occassions. His web site is www.dancincheek2cheek.com.sg Hope your day goes well, enjoy doing your wedding dance, you'll have loads of fun doing it. One more good thing was that he created something that didn't make me look like a sissy, I felt very comfortable and danced manly!!

Lauralee0110

Thanks Song Wei. May I know if u have to tell him what u want or he will pick the dance suitable for you? I haven't got a clue.... Also how much does it cost?

Lee Song Wei

Hi Laura,
You can pick your own music if you want or Anthony can pick for you. Anthony told us to pick 3-4 songs, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th choice and he’ll pick the most suitable one from there. As it turned out our 1st choice was most suitable. As far as cost is concerned Anthony is really reasonable considering his credentials and dance ability… by the way check out his dance video’s on his website truly awesome and inspiring http://www.dancincheek2cheek.com.sg/Videos
Anyway, his charges are normally $140 per lesson but for weddings he does a package of 10 lessons for $1200 ($120 per lesson) so you save $200. I had some lessons with local teachers first to try and cut costs but it didn’t work out that much cheaper in the end and what I got from Anthony was far better in comparison. So for the sake of an extra $200 I went for it!... Besides it was my wedding day and that only happens once, plus it made my wife really happy too.

Lauralee0110

Thanks a lot. Sounds like you are a big fan. Lol. I'll contact him and check it out... Hope it turns out as well as yours. I can't dance...

Lee Song Wei

Actually I am a big fan, not often do you meet someone of his professional standing, who is also a normal human being and not proud...I guess Anthony has nothing to prove, he knows his craft and thats that! And dont worry if you think you cant dance, I've got two left feet and I did ok! :) Anyway, happy dancing Laura... just message me on this forum if you wanna know anything more. You never know my wife and I might meet you and your finace, I still have lessons now, might even compete....hhmmm we'll see! :) hehehe