Wedding band recommendations and rates

yukime

You may try out House of Hung/JannPaul @ Far East Shopping Center.
My Fiance bought Proposal Ring from there and as well as We bought our Wedding bands from there.
Excellent Service and you also can custom made your own desire ring.

Honeyboo

Hi, any idea what's the rates for 1-2 piece band for wedding? Any recommendations? Thanks!

Depends on what is your budget.. :)

You can get a pair from any jewelry store for less than 2k too. Most of my friends did that.

Mine are from cartier, platinum bands.. no diamond for his and one small diamond for mine.. totaled up close to 6k.. but we're very happy with it. So it really depends on you.

taintedkiss

Depends on what is your budget.. :)

You can get a pair from any jewelry store for less than 2k too. Most of my friends did that.

Mine are from cartier, platinum bands.. no diamond for his and one small diamond for mine.. totaled up close to 6k.. but we're very happy with it. So it really depends on you.

pmed you!

snowingapple

Hi, any idea what's the rates for 1-2 piece band for wedding? Any recommendations? Thanks!

We did ours with Pohkim jewellery. Like it alot. They can customise to your design so we went around the normal jewellery stores to look see before going there. Its not a normal jewellery boutique, its located right beside where they make their jewellery. Its always crowded when we went. We got our wedding band for around 1.5k.

mrniceguy14

I think around $2000 for a pair is reasonable, if you are not choosing the super thick and chunky ones with lots of diamonds. We bought our wedding bands from eClarity, we shopped at so many shops, and think they are still the best.