Venue for ROM

Alichan2304

Hi BTB, would like know have some advices for my upcoming ROM that will be in Jan'18. I'm unable to decide if I should do it at the office and arrange for a hotel buffet treat after or I should hold it at a cafe like venue. Anyone can give me some advices?

MTV GAL

Hi BTB,

It also depends on your budget if you have higher budget the cafe / restaurant venue would be great. They can provide a room for you which is great for privacy and the ambience would be more cozy.

joycelyn seah

Hi BTB, would like know have some advices for my upcoming ROM that will be in Jan'18. I'm unable to decide if I should do it at the office and arrange for a hotel buffet treat after or I should hold it at a cafe like venue. Anyone can give me some advices?

Hi!! i have the same worry as you!

R Scarlett

Hello! Would you want to share more details like Number of pax, Budget and what not so I can analyse and see what will be a better choice for you? :)

nophee168

Hi, i’m having the same consideration. Thinking to have 10-20pax guests. Any idea where can have good venue for chinese lunch? Thanks in advance

Nyx0413

Hi Btb and graduated brides,

I'm planning on having my rom next year at genting jurong hotel. Would like to ask if anyone has experience there for Rom before and what are your thoughts on the venue:)