TG Goh - makeup artist

sagi

Hi Shell,
I have used TG Goh for my makeup and hairdo during my ROM, studio photography and actual wedding day. Found that his makeup is more towards the natural style. All my friends commented that I look very natural and pretty. Also another thing to add is that you have to explore with him what are your likings so he can do the necessary changes for you. Cheers.

shell

hi sagi, will he accept ur comments if u were to ask him to change the hairdo etc, let's say on the actual day, he has done up ur hair but u don't quite like it? i am a bit worried dat he will be unhappy if i were to tell him my comments. have u got any pixs dat u can share wif me on his works? thanks!

my e-mail: [email protected]

P

palmolive

Shell~ TG is quite famous but still remain down to earth.. no prima donna attitude. He did for a few of my girlfriends who prefer natural make-up & simple hair-do. They look pretty of course! Personally, i feel that his strength is in make-up & not really hair-do! He does A LOT of magazine work & should be easy to spot his work.
I think Sagi should be able to advice you on his price as well! S$1200??

bleuz

hi all,

i'm thinking of getting t.g. to do my actual day and studio makeup and hair-do as well.

does anyone have any pictures of his works so i can see it for myself? any comments on his work or that of other makeup artistes will be appreciated too.

my e-mail: [email protected]

thanks in advance
happy.gif

sagi

Hi Shell,
I think TG is quite a easy going person to talk to it shouldn't be a problem communicating with him. But if you are saying that you want to change your hairstyle on the actual day itself it might be too rush for both of you as he will take about 1.5 hours to finish up his work. So do tell him what you expect beforehand.His current pricing are as follows: $100 for trial makeup and $1200 for studio and actula day. Regards

shell

hi sagi, i am kinda worried if the hairdo turns out not to my liking, will he be willing to change. no doubt we will do some communications b4 hand but sometimes the outcome is not wat u expected. dat's my only main concern.

smile

Hi,zel,

TG Goh was my makeup artist. Must say very happy with the outcome... I love the hairstyles he created for me. He is easy-going and friendly. My hubby was overwelmed with his makeup skkill and suspected he is a celebrity makeup artist...heehee I forked out the fees myself without telling him how much..:p.
Think the charges is a bit steep but worth it.
I suggest you go for a trial to see if u like his style. .

monica

Hi Zel,
I've seen TG Goh at work many times and I must say he's fantastic!! His makeup is beautiful and he's such a sweet and fun loving chap! You'll not regret using him. Since you have the budget you may like to consider Leon Lim too.

piggy

Hi Zel,

I'm getting TG Goh too...he's so easy going and he really pays attention to the bride-to-be unless the other make-up artists i've called up. Seen the photos of brides done by him...ask him to show you. YOu'll like it!

passion

Hi Zel,
I am also getting T.G Goh. Heard that his makeup is on the natural side. He is very easy going and attentive. Will be going for trial soon so will keep u informed.
Passion fruit

passion

Hi Sally,
My wedding boutique ties up with him and I juz top up $300. But I think if you go to T G directly he charges about $1300 for photoshoot and actual day. No trial. Trial is $100 extra. His shop is located at midpoint orchard called artist @ work. call him up to confirm. Hope it helps.
Passion fruit

W

wannabebride

HI ALL,

AFTER ALL THESE POSITIVE COMMENTS FROM ALL YOU SATISFIED BRIDES, I'M VERY VERY INTERESTED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT T.G GOH CHARGES TOO.
I DIDN'T KNOW HE'S SO GOOD!

BUT ONE THING, I UNDERSTAND HE'S GOOD WITH HIS MAKEUP BUT IS HE REALLY GOOD WITH HAIRDO????

WHAT'S HIS CHARGES LIKE?????????

passion

Hi Sally,
My wedding boutique ties up with him and I juz top up $300. But I think if you go to T G directly he charges about $1300 for photoshoot and actual day. No trial. Trial is $100 extra. His shop is located at midpoint orchard called artist @ work. call him up to confirm. Hope it helps.
Passion fruit

hwey

Hi Sally

Are you looking for a make-up artiste? I can recommend you the make-up artiste who did my hair-do & make-up for both my shoot and wedding day if you want.

passion

HI Sally,
I am not sure whether he does actual day alone or not. Maybe you shld call him up to ask.
Hi wannabebride
I am not sure whther is he good at hair. From what I heard he is good. But I guess it all depends on individual's liking. I guess once you have decided on the makeup artist, trust him as he is the expert. He is one makeup artist who believes that the bride should look like herself but of course features enhanced and hairstyle appropriate to your gown, banquet and personality and not someone totally different. So if you want to look natural, he is the one to go choose.
Passion fruit

W

wannabebride

Thanks Passion Fruit Latte!

Yup, I would love a natural look... but hopefully, it's not ' too natural' to the point of lookin plain.

My concern... hair... cos I've heard many comments about makeup artist, Clarence Lee.. he is very good with his make up... i've personally had my make up done by him before ( before he is 'popular'- 9 yrs back! )... but he's no good with hair!

any idea how many months in advance do i have to make my bookings with him????

Have a nice day ahead!

wenyi

hi gals,

If we are not tied up wiht hte bridal shop, and just want to engage him for the actual day, how much will he charged?

vanilla

hello,
I've seen TG's make-up and agree that he is good.But his price is very steep.
There is another make-up artist that is very good is Kenneth Lee. He did my sister-in-law's ROM. He is very good in doing both hair and make-up & his price is very reasonable. I am getting him for my ROM too. He is good in covering up ugly pimple and scar and not making you like wayang.

A

aa

hi passion fruit, which boutique did u go to?

anyone else knows which bridal has TG as make up artist?

any website for TG?

carribean

Hi AA,

I changed my nic from passion_fruit to carribean coz I lost my password. Anyway, i got my gown from ted wu.
T.G is tied with only two boutiques. Ted and kai.

He dosen't have a website. YOu can see his work at the nuyou magazine and I think this month's female brides.
Hope it helps.

A

aa

Can share with me ur pics so that I can hv a look at his skill. Otherwise do u know whehter he has got a website or not.

I think majorie n andy lee are not bad too. Anyone ever compared them both?

C

cherry_06

Hi AA

Mi also thinking of engaging TG Goh as my make-up artist. Do you know which boutique he tie up with? I know Kai, Ted Wu... any others?

A

aa

i dont know of any. hopefully someone who knows will tell us.

have u ever considered andy lee or majorie teo?

S

s3

Hi there,
I have used TG Goh for my ROM and Wedding makeup. Last year his charges are like $1000 for Studio and actual Wedding day makeup if you tie up with Kai bridal. But I got to know that his charges had been increased to $1200 this year. You have to find out from him personally. I find that his makeup is not those drama type or cheena tuype ones. He is one who will enhance what you have now to make you look natural and beautiful. You can see his works from Female Brides this current issue if I am not wrong. I am VERY pleased with his make up for me. Also I find that he is quite friendly and approachable person to work with. The above is my personal comments. Hope that this helps.

C

cherry_06

Hi AA

No did not consider andy lee or majorie teo. cos i think they are more exp right

A

aa

S3, thanks. I heard good comments abt him too.

Cherry, andy lee may be expensive but majorie I'm not sure.

tintin

Hi all,

TG makeup is very good and he enhances the features of the brides.

You will be able to see all his differnet types of work in magazines.

Anyway, I think TG tie up with Kai, Ted Wu and Jawn Happy Ever After.

wind

Hi sagi,
do you know what are his charges for ROM? Really like his style but I guess its gonna be expensive.

sagi

Hi wind,
For his ROM makeup done for me actual price is $400 for that day including hairdo but as I took him for my wedding day and studio package as well so he charge me VERY little for my ROM. Also as mentioned before he will be able to advise you on a lot of things, both me and my husband were VERY SATISFIED with his service in the end.
Rgds

canny

Hey Postpet2,

I am engaging TG for my wedding in Dec. He is an awesome CHAP! Veri chatting while doing the trial make-up for me.
happy.gif
I can e-mail u his charges if you pass me ur e-mail address.
happy.gif

mooee

Hello Canny,

I am so glad to see ur posting here. Hv you talked to TG already?I still hv not had a chance to talk to him as he is out station.
sad.gif
Do you know if he is good with his hair? Also if I need to pay extra for him to stay back to change my hairdo for 2nd chance of gowns during dinner?

Oh!I wd be glad to hv his quote. Email me [email protected] Thanks!

canny

Mooee,

I have not talked to TG recently. I talked to him last Dec. I did not try my hair during the trial so I dun know how good he is with hair. Yes. He charges xtra for a 2nd hairdo But he is an AWESOME guy! Veri veri veri kool leh.
happy.gif

babybbsg

hi,

anyone has any comments on him.his style,working attitude,good in hairdo etc...Any comments related to his mu is welcomed.As the previous posts are like 2 yrs ago...I just want to update.
Thanks!

canny

Yang,

I had a trial make-up with him last Dec and is going to the engage him for my wedding this dec. He is good! I like the way he puts makeup on... not veri thick. Aside from that, he is an awesome guy. Farny and etc.... Hope this helps.

babybbsg

hi canny,
do u look really good after the mu.DO u have any pics to share.u can send it to me at [email protected]
Also,is his mu too natural?Do u mind telling me how elaborate is he in his eyeshadow.
Are u a mu person,meaning do u put on mu regularly?Becos I am such a person so I am pretty fussy..
Thanks for ur reply