Tarots cards readings

tomasulu

if you are single, act worried and ask if your husband is having an extra-marital affair. if you are married, ask her about your future spouse.

if you still insist on throwing money away, at least be entertained while at it.

tan33a

tomasulu,

"if their predictions have an ounce of veracity in them, these fortune tellers won't be doing what they are doing. they are much better off out there trying their hands playing the stock market."

i agree! i think they should be damn rich lor.. imagine striking 4D and toto all the timeeee??!! goshh, i wish i'm psychic. lol!

tomasulu

another way to think about this is to imagine that you have the ability to read someone's future. to make it interesting, you can't read the stock market or anything else, just a person's future. would you be happy with a career choice which involves a wooden stool somewhere in waterloo street? surely there are better ways to monetize your amazing ability. even if you are altruistic, there are so many better things you can do with that talent. for the same reason, superman doesn't stand on a street corner offering joyrides (joy flights?) for a fee.

mint_leaf

well..of course, take everything with a pinch of salt. Not too seriously but sometimes you will be amazed by the fact that many of what was mentioned are true. (for e.g, a fortune teller once told me that I married young having marital problems and facing divorce, and surprisingly, she hit right on the spot as I was going thru the d proceedings then!!) Such coincidence ? cos I merely told her that I want to ask about "yin1 yuan2). That can mean 2 things-either I am single seeking for a partner or having problems in my marriage, but she had got it all correct. Strange huh ?

Of course I am not going to follow what tarot readings / fortune tellers are telling me cos, I still believe that the future is in our hands. For curiousity purpose - Yes.

inspectorate

Who? me?

Doesn't mean that all fortune tellers or pyschic must be wealthy simply cos they are able to foresee the future. everyone's life path is different. They have different calling. Fortune teller or pyschic are not called to become wealthy cos they will not be called to do what they are doing. Moreoever, these people can read people's fortunes does not mean they understand the movement of stock market. Just as it is absurd to expect financial forecaster to be able to read and predict weather conditions in the next few days. Whether one accept it or not, the fact remains, fortunate telling and tarot readings do tell us things that can be very true and will come to pass.

tomasulu

Doesn't mean that all fortune tellers or pyschic must be wealthy simply cos they are able to foresee the future. everyone's life path is different. They have different calling. Fortune teller or pyschic are not called to become wealthy cos they will not be called to do what they are doing.

>> so they sit on a stool all day, rain or shine, BECAUSE they don't want to profit from their ability??

Moreoever, these people can read people's fortunes does not mean they understand the movement of stock market. Just as it is absurd to expect financial forecaster to be able to read and predict weather conditions in the next few days.

>> you don't understand economics do you? if someone can really tell my future, he does't have to sell that info to me for just $70/half hour. he doesn't even have to sell me the info to get rich. man, have some imagination. anyway, this is moot since you claim they aren't supposed to profit from their talent.

Whether one accept it or not, the fact remains, fortunate telling and tarot readings do tell us things that can be very true and will come to pass.

>> everyone call foretell the future. just like everybody can sing. important question you should ask is, how good are they at it. put aunty cuckoo in a lab and let a group of researchers have a go at her... like how they test drugs. i am pretty sure she will do worse than a placebo.

sheezh

Who? Me?

Why are you so extreme then? There are ppl who has their own beliefs. This DO NOT make them mentally challenged, or imbecile as you have accused here.

Believing in the "unproven" do not make them HATE logic either.

princess_lee

tomasulu,

your comments is not needed here. save it to yourself. how i want to spend my money is my business. get it? my business, not yours.

tan33a

go meet up and bash each other up ba.. u guys are acting like kids. come on, ppl can write whatever their opinions are. if u dont like 1 particular opinion, just give it a miss and simply scroll down to read other posts. as simple as that. why take it to heart? why quarrel??? weird.

otakeshi

just read another article about life short,why we wanna stir up and make everyone unhappy.lets live peacefully and happily.

denise80

I have a set at home. Played it in my younger days and read the cards myself after I had an unusual nightmare. It's freakingly accurate. After I've read the cards and interpreted in my own ways, a priest whom my father knows personally told my dad to tell me not to worry abt my dream and he'll pray for me. The dream was so personal that I didn't even tell anyone except my ex bf then!!! The priest also advised me not to seek help through tarot cards! Talking abt being not superstitious? How can one explain all these?

denise80

Hi May, sure...it's been quite long ago anyway...when I was 19!

When I was 18, I dated this guy and let's call him A. After about half a year, I decided to call it quits because I found communication problems with him given our educational disparities. He's an O level grad while I'm going on to Uni. I felt bad about it of course but it's better to end early I felt. Anyway after the break up, he still would sometimes call me and ask me out. Then about a few months later, I got attached to Guy B. Then one night, I had a weird dream which is so personal that I didn't dare to tell any one in my family or friends even.

Okay..here comes the weird dream.
I dreamt that I was making out with a guy and the feeling was good. In that dream, though I didn't see the guy's face, I sort of assumed in my dream that it's Guy B. Then suddenly, when I looked up, Guy A was smiling sinisterly at me, as if he's triumphed over something or what. I woke up in a fright. The dream felt really real.

So the following night, I got Guy B to play tarot cards with me. This is the first time we played. I am pretty superstitious a person but I've never tried or believed in tarot cards prior to this. As you all probably know, the cards can mean many different things and that is why ppl often say such things are subjective and not accurate. Anyway we just played and eventually came to this card XVIII - La Lune, that is The Moon.

This card means 'deception' or 'trickery'. The worst part is, the lower half of the card shows a 'scorpion-look-alike'. In fact, as I read on, it's NOT a scorpion but a Crayfish and it symbolises the sign Cancer! The upper part of the card shows a boy playing music to a girl, as if courting her. You know what is the interesting part? Guy A's sign is Cancerian, while Guy B's sign is Scorpio. So just like my dream, I thought it was guy B when I saw the card instantly, but it turned out to be representing Guy A. The card says that the crayfish (that is the cancer) is slowly crawling up to the girl but the Moon triumphs over the stars because it is nearer. The moon is positioned above the man who is playing music to the lady in the card btw. That was all we could interpret from the card.

Then comes the freaking part. Immediately after we read those cards, a phone call from my dad came in. He said, his priest told him to tell me not to worry about the bad dream. I haven't even told my dad or anyone else about the dream! He added that the priest will pray for me! He even added that though the priest is based in Malaysia, he had my dad who is closer and nearer to me to help me by relaying this message!!! So I assumed they're the moon and stars. Freaky freaky...the priest also told my dad to tell me not to seek help through cards or other means. What the...?!

Another freaky part is something I didn't share earlier. Guy A used to be a 'tangki' and therefore knows a bit of spirtual stuff so all the more I was afraid!

After that, I've never played tarot cards. Just put them aside. Only took out its book now to read to you what the card says.

Okay, end of story hehe
happy.gif

kittenpie

hey, it is pretty frightening ...

once i went to an Indian woman who told me about my entire life. my hands turn cold and i broke out in cold sweat.

i listen to sound common-sensical advice and alternative therapy eg. colour therapy and fengshui (which has its roots in ergonomy), but like you i also try to stay away from these things ...

denise80

Anyway, trust me ppl, it's about spirits most of the time rather than what divine intervention from gods. Many kept those child spirits to tell us about our past, present and then of course to predict our future which may or may not be right. Just tread carefully.

denise80

Hi May, I don't know much. Think my dad knows more. Many taoist priests or even bomohs keep 'toyols', the child spirits, in little coffins or bottles. You can always see them next to their altar and before they spread the cards or perform rituals to find out something for you, they'll pray in their direction. Some openly show you these coffins etc but some kept them out of sight. Basically they consulted spirits lor.

destinychao

I tried the parrot picking cards by an indian woman. Nothing much really just find the parrot kinda cute. The indian aunty abit wierd when she talks and offer to do blessing for you at temples in India after I finished the $3 parrot card reading.

everyday at 3 am 3 shuffle the card 3 times and pick the 3rd card from the top and say this word 3 times "Ali Lu ya".

nothing will happens. go back to sleep. lol

lmat

i know two veteran professional card readers. as in u are charged a fixed amount for one session. u can ask anything, get a feel of things and forecast. so far, so good. been going to one of them for more than 10 years now. she's been accurate so far

lmat

u cannot do online. u have to be present in person because it's about tapping on your aura and vibes or whatever in order to be accurate. u email me, i will give u details

tomasulu

i don't understand why intelligent folks would willingly surrender their judgment to believe in hocus pocus that's fortune telling.

denise80

That is if you define intelligence = science. For things that can't be explained by science, there's always this grey area. It's human's curiosity and quest for answers that science couldn't provide that drive them to other avenues. It's the same debate over whether there's ghosts or spirits in this world and for the non-believers, I guess they just need an experience to be a convert. Take it easy. Just take it as entertainment if you don't believe in it.

tomasulu

denise, science may not be able to explain fortune telling but it has tried to verify it. google it yourself. even CIA and KGB have carried out experiments trying to verify telepathy, telekinesis, etc.

yes they have been extraordinary hits but the results are inconsistent. in other words, they are all hocus pocus. a blind squirrel finds the occasional nut.

freeyourself

Hi,

Anyone want to know more about their love, career or children's matter through tarot reading? Personally don't do any health reading and it's email reading for now. Interested, pls pm me thank you.

tinkyberz

I remember Auntie Irene retired and her daughter took over. Anyone has her daughter contact? Or any good tarot reader to recommend?

JasonSim

Actually what are you looking for... To understand yourself and the people around you?

I have a better course that is better than Tarot card. My company is in the relationship training business and we use Enneagram to help people.

Enneagram is a personality framework that had helped individuals understand their types and why they behave in a certain way. Unlike many other personality tools such as DISC, Myer Briggs, and others that stop at the traits of the individual, the Enneagram gives people a working guide to understanding their own deep motivations, fears, and desires, which can help with personal growth and self-awareness. Enneagram will help explain to the individual WHY they are like that.

We will also teach you how to understand the 8 other personality traits so that when you meet people of different personality, you will know how to communicate and work with them.

This is better than reading your future as when you develop the ability to know yourself and to know others, your future is more secure. Only thing we do not do is tell you when you will die. Let me know if you need more information.