Taking upskirt photos

This good friend is male or female?if its any of the gender,I will ask for the reason.if its a male I will ask for reason and unfriend that person.

peterpan

Your good friend gets pleasure out of stealing intimate moments of his good friend, you! I say he is an a$shole! I think it is dangerous for you to still be close with him! His intentions over you are clearly ill!

Maybe still stay as friend with him but not too close anymore? You won't know he will ever have a second try!

qwertypie

It's a him... Caught him doing it several times but was unsure. Didn't wanna accuse an innocent person. Only confronted him when I can somewhat confirm he was taking photos.... And the worst thing is I'm not the only victim. He did it to another girl in the clique too.

My other friend asked to make a police report. Should I do that? It's been 3 weeks since I confronted him and I have no evidence either.

Pandora8

Hi qwertypie, no evidence no need go make police report. Police won't do anything. The wise thing to do now is don't hang out with that creep. Jess.... ta king advantage of his friends! For all you may know he m may have a pin hole video cam somewhere.

miloice

the question here is not about forgiveness of a friend. Yes, you may forgive him if you wish although not advisable at all. HOWEVER, what he did is NOT a trivial crime and must be reported. Your non action itself encourages him to prey on other women and his friendship with other trusting friends.

miloice

He is not a friend. We might have fondness or physical attraction towards our friends. If we respect them enough, we should never exploit their trust like this. Both as a civil person and friend, your 'friend' is clearly unrepentant, perverted and criminal.

He is probably having them uploaded and exchanged in some pervert sites, your upskirt images or video for likeminded pervert to wank together with the invasive images of victims like yourself.

Last edited:

buddhabar

I don't even understand why is there a struggle on your side in this matter, lady. The though of having a friend doing dinner with you while dark thoughts lurking in his mind is totally disturbing.
I would advice you to stay away from him completely, knowing he would take any opportunities to sneak up your skirt. Can you imagine getting tipsy or being drunk with him around? Oh my.....
For all you know he already have a collection of "office series" , "sunday best" or "dinner exposure" ! Total sickening fellow. Please report him to police