Solemnization venue advise needed !

chronocity

Hi,

We are planning to invite around 30 pax for our solemnization :)

we are thinking of buffet lunch and indoor venue for a budget of around 3-4k.

any ideas or recommendations ? :cool:

lemonzil

Go to a hotel has a cafe/restaurant that serves great international lunch buffet.
book their function room and that's it. reserve 30 pax for the lunch. Will that do the trick? Easy and hassle free. :)

chellchell

hi, what cuisine you are looking at? im doing mine at raffles hotel - halia restaurant for 20pax. Indoor venue but serving western. If you are looking at chinese restaurant, maybe tung lok at central could help?

Sha16

hi, what cuisine you are looking at? im doing mine at raffles hotel - halia restaurant for 20pax. Indoor venue but serving western. If you are looking at chinese restaurant, maybe tung lok at central could help?

Hi Chellchell, how much are you paying at Halia @ Raffles? Buffet style? I'm still looking for my ROM venue too...

chellchell

Hi Sha16,

They have a few package which range from $48++/pax. you can contact Riduan at 81897232. He may assist you. I really like his attentive service.

chti87

hi u can try regent hotel summer palace ...the dishes are big serving n gd price... i had my solemnization there 2 tables sit 24pax.. we do up the place n i had cupcakes balloon ..everything was perfect.. the food really nice its withn ur budget

PrincipesaRiRi

I'm planning to have an outdoor garden wedding at the Fullerton Hotel Sg (East Garden). I'm very much worried about rain.
Do you guys know the monsoon seasons in SG for next year. Any advice?

selp

One degree 15 @ Sentosa Cove, Nova Room (glass windows). I had mine during Dec'12 there. The coordinator is very helpful. Banquet manager also professional. Food was not bad and they refilled for me for some of the food. Floral decor and one night stay included.

Per pax about $110 nett (aft GST and serv charge)