Silhouette the Atelier

ck~

wow ... odie, got your link ...
u look pretty in the pic ....
very well taken photos ... ya same question as rokko .. who's the photographer ? ha ha ....
and of course the cost too ...

u look very natural in the photos ...
your hubby seems smiling soo happily in the car ... ha ha

did u take any outdoor shoots ?
your photoshoot also nice nice ...

everything seems nice ya. ..
ha ha ...
i like your gown too ... but i still like something more thin and flowy ....
makeup is done very nicely too ...
natural ....
but i would prefer something more glittering for the wedding dinner ... u know like the evelyn night at rasa ...

ya ya ..rokko please help me check .... on which photographer they tie up with ...
and also the cost ..
also help me check whether they have off shoulder gowns ....
thanx thanx in advance ...

odie, fullerton looks very very nice too ..
i'm afraid .. i won't have soo many number of tables ....
sigh ....

your gowns are pretty pretty ...

odie

Hi rokko and CK... good to hear that you got the links =) and thanks for all the compliments. Brought back alot of memories.

CK I have checked... the package we took with Kim is $3800 with 38 pages :p Sorry for the mistake. Nope... it was his normal package there wasn't any promotion then. But if you are keen go check out the thread on Studio D'fia... I think there is some promo going on now but will be ending tomorrow :p Yes we went out for photoshoot as well... just that I had only put up a few PS photos for some other Sil brides to be when they requested for photos to check out the gowns.

Rokko... only me and hubby's napkin were folded into a pair of birds. Actually that day was a blur I didn't notice it during the dinner... it was only after I saw the pic then did I realise it.

AD pics where taken by Albert from Everafter. He is fabulous. Funny guy... so was able to get everybody in the mood on the wedding day itself and hence all the pictures turned out really natural. Albert has an eye for details and therefore managed to capture alot of interest things which we didn't have time to pay attention to that day... like the napkins, the flowers tied to the chairs, the pyramid of mango pudding. I remember his package to be $1,200 but I believe that he has increase his prices since then.

My MUA is Jasmine. Jasmine is an independant MUA tied up with Sil. I am impressed with her makeup as well. She could get my hair and makeup done in 30 mins flat. She started at 6.45 in the morning and by 7.15 I was all done up and ready even though my hubby was picking me up at 8 am. So that gave me alot of time to take photos with my friends and family. Even in the evening... she came by at 6 and by 6.30 everything was done and ended up that I could go for the cocktail reception to mingle with the guests... something which I didn't plan for.

CK... I prefer natural and light makeup so I had told Jasmine that beforehand. But if you prefer something more glamourous that can be done too as long as you let her know. As for the gown, if you prefer something flowy just let the designer know I'm sure they will be able to show you what you like. I just so happen to like satin so both my wedding gown and evening gown are made from satin

CK... so have you booked your venue for the wedding dinner?

ck~

oooh ... 3800 ... almost cost as much as a bridal shop package already ... that's pretty costly ...

my AD will be somewhere in year 08 ...
my mum said wait for house ready ... then AD ... so i got to wait & wait ....
year 08 i'm 28 years old liao ...

soo mean time .. since i got free time ..
doing my necessary research ...

ok ok thanx odie, will take note ...Albert from everafter

thanx odie... u gave me a very good impression of sil ...
i've short listed sil, flamingo and jawn ...
when the date is nearer .. i'll go and do my bridal shopping ... my AD seems soo far away ...

venue ? hmnn .... still thinking ....
cause my mum only requested 2 tables ...
my closed friends ... maybe another 1 table ...
my side 3 tables ... but i dunno how's my MIL side ...
cause now me and my boy boy seems to anti his mum ... over some serious issues ...

but basically, i guess will be holding it at a cosy restaurant or small function room at hotels ... mean time i got to get the number of ppl right first ...

odie

Hi CK... we figured that chances are that we will end up topping for additional pages if we take the complete package offered by BS... cos the standard is 20 pages and most pple will always end up topping up for more photos, digitial effect, collages. So end of the day it doesn't really make too much diff :p

So you still have alot of time to get everything in order. Happy planning!!!

A wedding is a happy event... if you can try and keep peace with all parties. I'm sure all parents want to be part of the planning too =) Frankly if not for my mother-in-law helping to get certain things in place... the decor in the house and the lunch reception wouldn't have been so well done. Rather than giving pressure... she had helped to take some of the stress away from us. Some things we let her have free run... others we will try to get it done our way... everybody just try to close one eye.

ck~

what u say rather true ...
but what if the 38 pages is not enough ... then die liao ... pay more than 3800 ...

ya ...lots of time ...
happy.gif

ya ... i've been very nice till lately we got too many empty promises .. ended up ... we almost didn't get our flat ... lucky i won 4D .. else there goes my flat .... me and boy boy been through a lot of stress over this issue .... and we are pretty sick of his mum attitude ... i guess if u in my shoes dun think can compromise ...
frankly speaking ... i dun intend to do the reception at her place ... since i dunno whether she would still be able to keep the current EA flat ... can u imagine ... all the items in the house are auctioned off !!

odie

Hi CK... erm I think if you can exceed 38 pages then time to exercise self-control. With Kim we get back the raw photos in the form of CD... so we figured that even if it doesn't make it into the album at least we still have it in softcopy to admire any time kekekeke :p

Not sure what kind of financial problem your FMIL has... so can't comment much but keep cool and enjoy your preps ;)

ck~

ooh ic ... so u actually keep the photos in the CD ... that's good enough ... at least u can admire them ...that's good ... thought that no cd ...

as for FMIL case ...
let her settle on her own...
me & boy boy got to settle our own finances ... which we've come to an agreement ...
we should come to a stop ...
i've helped what i can ... and this time i got to be selfish and save up for myself ...
i'm not her DIL yet .... & there's soo many issues ....
at least now i really know the importance of $ ...
ha ha ...

rokko

hi odie! thanks for much for all ur advice... hehee... i went back to sil yesterday and told miah i wanted to try WGs again and he was so obliging! i dunno whether it's the norm to go like 2 or 3 times before confirming but i felt q bad that i went 2 times liao without signing up... told him that if i go back the 3rd time it will be to sign up liao... hehee....

anyway my FH and i really like this duchess satin WG with crystals/beadings in front and a long 2.5m long train and attachable orgaza layer behind... and miah let me try this low-back beaded EG which is EXACTLY what i wanted! woohooo!!!! so im really excited abt it and shld be more or less firm abt sil liao!!! hehee... miah asked me to do homework and scout for ideas from mags like bazaar, vogue, etc... and i dutifully went to buy myself a copy of a bridal mag from kinokuniya yesterday!!! hahaaa!! odie, did he ask u to do the same?? hehee

ck: told miah i'll help publicise his services... hahaa... but he's a really nice guy, so obliging!! anyway he said sil ties up with the following photographers:
robin photography
utopia
linn kong
benny ang
wesley (memph*swest)
andrew choi
chris ling
portrait gallery

he rattled all these off from the top of his head, so he may have missed some.. so if there's a specific photographer u r looking at, just give him a call to ask! he says to give him a call anyway cos dpding on which photographer u want, the package pricing is different, so better to let him explain to u personally...

also abt off-shoulder gowns, u mean bustier gowns? they have plenty! u can have it off the rack... or if u have MTM they can design anything ur heart desires - ur dream gown!! hehee... hope all these helps!!!
happy.gif

odie

Hi rokko... good to hear that you are so excited after the last appointment. Yup he said the same thing... to try and do some research. I think it will cut down on alot of time trying to brainstorm a design if you have no idea what is your preference ;)

Enjoy your preps!!!

ck~

ha ha ... rokko, thanx ....
got your long list of photographers ...
that's good ... more options to select ...

off-shoulder ... hhmnn .... something that covers the arms ..
ha ha ... cause i think my arm a bit chubby soo .. i want something that can cover the flaws ..

else got to work real hard to shed of my extra kgs ... to make my chubby arm smaller ...

rokko

thanks odie! think the bridal gown is the most exciting bit of preparing for a wedding! hee!

ck: dun worry im working hard to shed the extra kgs too!!! heehe... my arms also a bit 'bah-bah', me trying to do more arm-toning exercises now! hehee... why dun u give sil a call up, and discuss abt the gowns with the designers there? am sure they will be able to either find a OTR gown or MTM a gown that will flatter your body shape!

erizen

Hi all,
I am also a Sil bride. AD in Jan next year and photo shoot in Oct. Going for my 1st fitting next week and really really excited. Like all, i was/am really impressed with the services provide. Miah's my designer as well.

rokko

hi wen, so nice to see someone on the sil thread too!!!!
138176.gif

u sounds really so excited leh... happy for u!!! first fitting next week ah... wahh so fast! must take picture yah, for your own memories!!! hehee

i've still not signed up with sil but miah was the one attending to me - must say i really like him! wen, may i ask which other BS did u consider before signing up with sil? im so stuck between which BS to choose - think i went to too many liao, so now v v confused!!!! *sighs*

erizen

Hi rokko,
Went to quite a few bridal studios( Wedding News, Sophia, Jazreel Low..). In the end it was down to either Emmanuel B. and Silhoutte. We went to Silhouette thrice and signed up only on 3rd visit. Primarily because i like their embroidery and because of the great service .
happy.gif
There was no hard sell whatsoever and we felt totally comfortable with Miah. Even HTB felt that he could 'click' with him.

When is ur AD?

rokko

hey wen, my AD is much much later than yours! mine in sep 2005, so no real hurry... somemore we're thinking of skipping PS so that we can put more money on engaging AD photographers... so according to miah, i dun even need to go for measurement until mar or apr next year... hahaa... more time for me to lose weight first... hee

i've been going to so many BS that i feel confused liao - silhouette, wedding present, divine couture, silverlining, jawn, and going down to ted wu next week... but so far sil is tops cos it was the first BS we went to and so far, the best impression ;p

i've also been down twice liao... hahaa... so i told miah third time i go down it's prob to sign oredi... hey did miah tell u whether or not there is any top-up required if we want more embroidery, beading, longer train, etc?? me and FH v curious cos he didn't make any mention of it, not sure whether already inside the whole pkg he quoted us... dun really want to sign up then discover other top-ups needed.... can share ur thoughts??? thks!!!
happy.gif

erizen

Hi again
happy.gif

Oh..then you have a lot of time to do research which is good. What i am doing is that i am using the same photgrapher for both photoshoot and actual day so that we can bargain for more stuff. Then might save a bit of money there.

I can imagine...I got all confused too when i visited all the different bridal studios. But for me, the most important thing would be the levelof service and whether or not we can 'click' with the designer. And i absolutely hate those pushy ones so those are ruled out immediately. Miah has been very nice and I was so impressed that within seconds on our first appointment ( after trying many many gowns) , he could draw a design of what he think would look nice on me, based on preference and all. Like Ted Wu's embroidery too but then think too expensive and I am sure Silhoutte can do it just as nicely.

According to Miah, a top-up is only necessary if there is a lot of extra detailings to be done. Like a whole gown of lace and an extra long train. To give u a feel...my gown is going to have embroidery ( 2 colours- pink and silver) on the bustier top as well as all the way down the train and i dun have to pay any excess charges.

rokko

hi wen, thanks so much for your help!!!! i also have much faith in sil, so most likely i think i will prob sign on with sil!!! hehee... does urs have a long train?? the other time when i was at sil, miah let me try on this duchess satin WG with a long long train and i fell in love wif it!! hehee... cos im getting married in church and it's always been a dream to walk down the aisle in a WG with a long long train!!! hehee!

busybee

Hi! i'm on the verge of signing up with silhouette and am considering the DBS IB promo with robin. however, i'm pretty unfamiliar with robin's work. can someone fill me in?
thank you. =)

rokko

hi hi busybee nice to meet you!!!!
138272.gif
so seldom see sil brides in here yakking, so do come in more often yah!!!
happy.gif

actually i cant help u much here... i hvnt really seen robin's works, but have u checked out his website? or mebbe u cld go to the thread under photography services to ask the brides there about robin's works??
happy.gif

busybee

hi there rokko! wow, that was fast. =)
i'm actually searching for a robin thread under photography svs but can't seem to find one. the fiance and i are are planning to bum down robin's studio but would like to get some feedback in the meantime.

rokko

hehee... yah fast cos im logged onto the computer now doing my work... hehee... actually i've seen robin's works in the magazines and i remember it being nice but in no position to comment esp since i didn't pay special attention to it... sorry, won't be of much help at all! ;p

btw who's ur designer in sil??
happy.gif

busybee

miah. he comes highly recommended by my good friend who is having her big day in sept. he's so sweet and i'm half in love with him already. :)

rokko

hahaaa..... mine too leh!!!! he's so sweet hor and so patient hor... hehee... but u bery cute leh, the way u say it... that u're half in love with him... shhh... dun let ur FH hear it... hehee ;p
any particular ideas for ur WG yet? i've roughly decided on a duchess satin WG with a long long train (mandatory)... i go around all BS asking for long long trains!!! hehee... used to fret whether to take organza (more romantic dreamy look) or duchess satin (more classy look)... but kinda decided i wanted the classy look... hehee

busybee

hi, rokko! i actually pm-ed you and then i realised i did not know how that works in the first place.
embarrassed.gif
anyways, can see that you're gah-gah over the gown. hahaha...i couldn't stop thinking about how my gown would look like but it's kinda early for that now since the wedding will be late next year. btw, have you engaged a photographer? any tips on how i should go about it?

rokko

hehee u PM-ed me ah?? the PM function here links to an email account that i seldom check, so if u PM me must let me know so i can go log-into the email to check! hehee...

eh when is ur AD ah? mine also long way to go... in sept 2005! hehee... i also cant stop thinking about gowns.. aiyoh i think im thinking too much liao!!! hahaaa...

wat photographer do u mean - bridal or AD photographer? initially FH and i wanted utopia for bridal photography - like his shots, very natural... the other alternative is the pond photography - his shots are very arty, very different from the conventional ones... but now we kinda decided to do away wif bridal photography but put our money on engaging 2 AD photographers - after all we figured we wld prefer to capture AD more in detail cos there's where more memories wld be...

no tips lah but i think u shld go browse their websites and those that u're quite keen u shld make appointments with them so that u can take a look at the actual photos itself... i've met up wif quite a few photographers liao, realised that what is on the website may be quite different from what it is actually like!!!
happy.gif

erizen

hi rokko,
yup...my gown has a long train too as i too will be having a church wedding
happy.gif
which church will yours be at? The train of my gown is more elongated and ovalish than circular, if you know what i mean.

rokko

morning wen!!!
happy.gif

hah??? train also got oval and circular shape one hah?? hehee... i always thought it wld be one shape only.... but yah yah now that u mention it, i can imagine what u mean.... ;p

mine will be at st andrew's cathedral... long walk-in but realised the aisles are v narrow so my WG cannot be too 'pong pong'... hahaaa.. what abt urs? which church will urs be at??
happy.gif

erizen

morning rokko...
you are online early as well
happy.gif
Hmm...after some explanation by Miah, i also realised there were different shapes and lengths. And also, there is also the option of having a full-length veil.

Oh..we are quite close by actually. Mine will be at Wesley..aisles also quite long so my greatest fear would be of tripping :p

rokko

hehee... wen u are also online early!!! hehee

hey u know i was looking at some mags and i saw some full-length veil that looked v nice... but then too drama to have long train and long veil rite? what do u think??

oh! wesley will be so nice for weddings!!! have seen some wedding pixs taken in wesley and the whole decor looked so nice! there's one couple who's featured in wedding & travel (the one that comes with a free g-string.. haha) who got married in wesley and the church looked so beautiful! (so qiao, when i saw the pics in the mag, realised i know the groom!)

dun worry abt tripping, just practise how to walk in the WG!!! im super clumsy in a WG as well... hahaa... so i must learn!!! somemore my dinner will be at fullerton - must walk down the stairs - q worried cos threat of tripping v high!!! hahaa... miah says i can hang on to my FH, but if he trips and falls, i shld just let him fall, so long as i dun fall!!! hehehee!!! ;p

erizen

Hello again.

Yeah..think long veil and long train will be a bit too much. And also quite a waste cos then embroidery on the train cannot be seen. So for it to be visible..veil cannot be too long. Yup, think Wesley will be quite nice and on pics, it actually looks quite impressive. I love the high ceilings and stained glass in front.

That's why shoes very important, must find those that are nice and yet have sturdy heels. Oh...fullerton...think that place will be very nice but must practise walking down the steps with big gown and high heels. And also must look 'zai' at the same time. Haha...Miah quite a funny guy but i always enjoy the sessions with him cos he always cracks us up. Working like him is more like working with a friend, i feel. Quite excited about the fitting this Sat actually
happy.gif

rokko

hey wen, im excited for u too! hope u haf a good time at ur fitting this sat... and remember to take pictures for ur own memories!!!
happy.gif

erizen

thanks thanks. sure will remember to bring the camera. So are you looking around more or have you decided on Sil yet?

rokko

morning wen!!!
happy.gif

i dun think i'll go see too many BS... the more i see, the more confused i get!!! hehee... but i'm just going to make one last stop at ted wu, before i decide... so far it's going to be sil, unless ted wu really impresses me so much that i change my mind!!! hehee...

and of cos, like u, i think miah is really so sweet!!! a plus point!!!! heheee ;p

busybee

hi rokko.
we're looking at a sept/dec 05 wedding. now can you guess what i do for a living?
biggrin.gif
we love the pond too...how cool! we're seriously considering ngiap heng for AD photography...simply love his work. we shall do a bit more visiting and the decision should be made by the end of this month. so which 2 AD photographers have you bagged?
happy.gif

rokko

hehee... busybee, i think we are actually doing the same thing for a living!!!! hahahaa!!!
biggrin.gif

so have u fixed a date yet?
happy.gif

actually there are a few that we like - memph*swest (but v pricey), the pond and greymatter, hurricadia... but taking greymatter and hurricadia.... heeheee

ck~

wah .. soo many posting ...
ooh rokko u having your dinner at Fullerton ..
that's my dream place too ..
unfortunately i can't fulfill the min tables ...
i'm looking at 5-6 tables only ....

busybee have u found out more on robin photography ?
i'm interested tooo in the DBS promo ...
but for me it's still too early to select a bridal shop ...

mine is long long ahead ...
year 08 ...
ha ha ha ...

rokko

wow!!! ck u r getting married only in year 2008 ah?? that's a v long time away!!! hehee... actually mine in sept 2005 i oredi cant wait liao... cant wait to be the 'princess' of the day!!! heeheee

but good to take ur time to slowly do homework and prepare lah!! hehee... eh btw fullerton has a straits room that they cater to weddings as well for less than 10 tables... it was open for viewing during the fullerton show and it's VERY nice!!!! cosy, classy, romantic all rolled into one!!! i was just telling my FH too bad we have so many tables otherwise i'll be so happy wif the straits room...

so mebbe u can consider that? or just enquire lor... hehee

ck~

ha ha .. yup rokko ... it's a long wait ...
my mum said wait for house to complete wor ...
then i gotto wait & wait ...
;)

ooh is it ..
last time i called ....
min 80 ppl ....
but the menu cost 118 per person ...
i find it's too exp liao ...
then the +++ haven't add on ...

busybee

hi, rokko!
my friend is marrying a guy who's doing what we do for a living in june next year.
biggrin.gif
they're going with memph*swest. i've seen samples of wesley's work and he's really good, except kinda too pricey. i'm so very confused now, wondering if i should dump my money into PS or AD photography.

so have you decided on silhouette? i thought i was quite set on ted wu until i met and fell in love with miah and his gowns.
happy.gif

hey, ck!
i din manage to get any info off the forum, but i'd be meeting robin over the weekend.

ck~

hhmnn ... busybee & rokko,
pretty curious on wat u 2 do for a living ?
mind to update me ?

busybee ...
remember to update me on your meeting with robin this weekend ...
btw how pricey is memph*swest ?

rokko
i've just checked with fullerton ..
finally found out ...
that they have min of 80 ppl for the straits room
soo glad ....
and of course i'm asking for the quote for buffet ... cheaper ...
wonder how come they forward me the mail on 118 per person last time ... confusing isn't it ...
thanx rokko to ask me to check with them ..

rokko

busybee: heheee u bery funny leh when u said "my friend is marrying a guy who's doing what we do for a living in june next year"... hehee... yah lor actually top on our list is memph*swest cos wesley is so good... but so pricey... hehee...

initially i thought we could have both PS and AD photography, but if we engage REALLY good photographers for both PS and AD, that wld cost us a bomb! so betw PS and AD, both FH and I wld prefer to go for AD photography... on the basis that years down the road if we want to pull out an album to flip thru, more memories wld be definitely be on the AD than PS... also, we were thinking, we cld get the AD photographer to help us take a few outdoor PS shots also lor.... hehee... a bit like 2-in-1 kinda thing... hee

im making a trip down to ted wu tmr to just take a look before i finalise my decision... hehee... initially wanted to pop by frederick lee as well but was slightly put off by their slight standoff-ish attitude...

ck: hey no problem at all!! anyway ur AD so long away, u can slowly slowly find your ideal venue!!! hehee hope u end up liking the straits room as well... and yah i think buffet shld be cheaper hor... the ambience there v nice leh, so romantic and classy!!! and when i was there, a harpist was playing - sooooo romantic!!!!! *swoon*

busybee

hey, tintin!
checking out silhouette? i dunno if they have an email addy for enquiries...why dun you drop by for a visit? hook up with miah! he is sooo sweet.

yeah rokko...will be waiting to hear about your decision.
wink.gif

hi, ck...just checked my calender, got the dates mixed up. not seeing robin over the weekend. i wonder how far this photographer hunting will go...very tiring indeed. anyways, i've got a feeling we'd sign up with the pond if everything goes well(yeah, tintin!
biggrin.gif
)

rokko

hey busybee, keep forgetting - have u signed up wif sil yet?? over the wkend i went to kai bridal and ted wu... kai specialises in lace and organza so overall effect v soft and feminine lor... but me and FH prefer duchess satin for a more classy look so mebbe not kai... for ted wu, we had a v good impression leh... the beading on his gowns are so intricate and shiny - really got wow effect!!! but one minus point is that jean (the coordinator at ted wu) said that some gowns wld require top-ups if more beading is done... there was one that i tried - needed $600 more top up! *pengz*

actually now wondering - wld sil be able to do beading along the lines of ted wu? cos now i think it's down to sil and ted wu...

tin tin: hi hi remember me? i went down to ur lovely studio/apartment with my FH before... read in another thread that niap heng proposed liao... CONGRATS!!!!
happy.gif

ccteott

Hi Busybee,

I heard they are very nice too... but the price not so nice...
sad.gif
ha ha... going around tailor shopping for one that can help me to a rip off of a Vera Wang... hee...

Yeah... busybee..sign up with The Pond... it will help contribute to the Froggie&Lotus wedding funds... ha ha...
happy.gif

Hi Rokko,

Thanks for the well wishes... Just started in the wedding preps... headache...
sad.gif

odie

Hi Rokko... personally have yet to seen Sil's full beading work so cannot comment. The beading work I had on my gowns is with emboidery. You might want to get Miah to show you some gowns with full beading work.

However Sil's emboidery is definitely close to Ted Wu's because I had friends (and even my photographer) thought that it was Ted Wu's emboidery. But if you ask me... I prefer Sil's emboidery work because I am the type that goes for contemporary style. I understand that Ted Wu's emboidery is more towards the peranakan feel.

busybee

hi, rokko!

i'm struggling between silhouette and ted wu! the ted wu embroidery is really to-die-for but i'm crazy about sil's gowns too. moreover, i'm half in love with miah, remember?
happy.gif
will decide by the end of this month and till then i'd probably be driving the fiance and sister crazy with my repeated "silhouette or ted?" question. need to make decisions for many other stuff too...so when would you come to a final decision?

tintin!

see you this weekend and hopefully we'd be contributing to the Froggie&Lotus wedding funds! nothing is gonna make me happier.
biggrin.gif
i might even try to talk you into checking out miah and his gowns, if you havent already done that. the bothersome wedding preps are driving me nuts too. agreed.

hi odie!
looks like you're a happy silhouette bride. and with miah too! perhaps you can tell me more about your experience and save the people around me from the "silhouette or ted?" harrassment. heh.

rokko

busybee: u're just like me!!!! i've been going 'silhouette or ted', 'silhouette or ted' to my FH... driving him up the wall too... hahaa... oh yes i do remember that u're half in love wif miah... hahaa.... but for me, i think i'd prob choose silhouette over ted for two main reasons: (1) TW's std pkg is the classic line which involves only little beading/embriodery... anything more wld require top-ups (2) tried on a beaded lace EG at silhouette which im already half in love with, so i've got confidence that miah already knows what i want in an EG

also, agree wif odie that TW's beading is more towards a peranakan style which silhouette's more contemporary....

think i'll take my time to decide... prob by end of this mth... so busybee have u decided whether it's going to be a sept or dec wedding? hv u booked dinner venue and all yet?
happy.gif

odie: hehee... u saved the day once again!!! thks for ur advice... i think i do agree wif u abt silhouette's style being more contemporary... btw wld u be able to share wif us just one or two samples of ur WG wif the embriodery works on it? just want to have a feel of how silhouette's embriodery works are like... if u're not comfortable sharing, mebbe can just describe? like what colours they are, how did u come up wif the design, etc... thanks so so so so much!!!

tin tin: i think there's one seamstress who seems v highly recommended by the brides in this forum... she's called kim... but i think u need to search around for her contact...
happy.gif

happyforever

Hi Odie,

I have signed up with silhouette.
Engaging Jasmine as the make-up artist.

Will appreciate if yr end will leave yr email address, so that i can clarify some doubts.

Many thanks in advance.

odie

Hi Busybee... I think Rokko has more or less sum up what I want to say ;) End of the day you need to know what style you prefer. If you want something more peranakan, more dramatic... go for Ted Wu. If you prefer the classic, contemporary feel... go for Sil.

Budget is something you need to consider too... though Sil's pricing is slightly above the average but it is definitely cheaper than Ted Wu.

Rokko... must kokz your head liao... kekekekeke :p I sent you the link to my photos remember? :p The photos even included Fullerton's ballroom.