Inclusive of:

38 poses/photos
5 gowns of ANY choice from the racks for pre-wedding shoot
2 sets suit for shoot
Free transportation on day of pre-wedding shoot
floral decor for bridal car
hand bouquet on pre and actual day
2 gowns and 1 tea dress for actual day
2 sets of suit for actual day (1 set for father)
Additional photos at $75/photo or $1k for all inclusive of soft copies
Trial makeup & hairdo can be exchange to ROM makeup&hairdo with a short gown on rental if ROM held on a different day

Package valid till 2020.

I am selling this because we won't be using this package after all as I have bought my bridal gown and we will be having our shoot overseas with a freelance. We negotiated intensely for many additional perks.

If any of you are keen please do leave a PM with your email address and I will contact you ASAP.

Looking to transfer this to another beautiful couple at a $2788 (please PM me for more info)

jiayan

Pre-wedding shoot + Actual day package.

Inclusive of:

38 poses/photos
5 gowns of ANY choice from the racks for pre-wedding shoot
2 sets suit for shoot
Free transportation on day of pre-wedding shoot
floral decor for bridal car
hand bouquet on pre and actual day
2 gowns and 1 tea dress for actual day
2 sets of suit for actual day (1 set for father)
Additional photos at $75/photo or $1k for all inclusive of soft copies
Trial makeup & hairdo can be exchange to ROM makeup&hairdo with a short gown on rental if ROM held on a different day

Package valid till 2020.

I am selling this because we won't be using this package after all as I have bought my bridal gown and we will be having our shoot overseas with a freelance. We negotiated intensely for many additional perks.

If any of you are keen please do leave a PM with your email address and I will contact you ASAP.

Looking to transfer this to another beautiful couple at a $2788 (please PM me for more info)

Hi. Available?