Selling: Brand New Gowns From BHLDN

Low Shu Ting

Hello Brides to be!

I have 2 brand new bridal gowns in size US14. Couldn't wear it cos solemnization was cancelled.

Selling two brand new gowns from BHLDN:

1) Ascott Dress
This dress is absolutely stunning! Brides that are going for a rustic theme wedding, this dress is the best! Bought at original price 360USD excluding shipping cost. Selling it at 390SGD.

Dress Details:
For over 30 years, Adrianna Papell has focused on a single mission: To make every woman feel beautiful. Known for superior fit and craftsmanship, each special occasion piece is infused with effortless elegance and flair. With a blouson silhouette and beads and sequins stitched upon champagne tulle, this stunning dress evokes the era of brass bands and unbridled extravagance.

• A BHLDN exclusive
  • By Adrianna Papell
  • Back zip
  • Polyester tulle with glass beads and polyester sequins; polyester lining
  • 47.5” from natural waist
  • Professionally clean
  • Imported

2) Grazia Dress
This is really beautiful and dazzling dress. Personally i feel it elegant, grand and minimalistic looks. Really suitable for Singapore hot weather. Bought at original price 420USD excluding shipping price. Selling it at 500SGD.

Dress Details:
Tethered by thin straps, this ivory blouson silhouette is embellished with a smattering of teeny beads. The tulle godets add a layered, ephemeral feel, trailed by a slight, wispy train.

• A BHLDN exclusive
  • By Adrianna Papell
  • Back zip
  • Beaded polyester tulle; polyester lining
  • Professionally clean
  • Handmade
  • Imported

Please text me at 9389 7898 if interested. Thank you!

Attachments

• Ascott Dress.jpg
    Ascott Dress.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Grazia Dress.jpg
    Grazia Dress.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 123

Low Shu Ting

Hi dear,

I think the dress is pretty big for size 6. Might need a really good tailor to alter to size 6. ;p

still available but i have a few people that approached me at the same time. =)

Low Shu Ting

Hello! Is the first dress available and able to be altered to a size 6? Lol
Hi dear,

I think the dress is pretty big for size 6. Might need a really good tailor to alter to size 6. ;p

still available but i have a few people that approached me at the same time. =)